>How to make easy money off Youtube
I'm kinda jealous I didn't think of it desu family

Come at me neet hax0rs

0Hour is/was easily the biggest disinformation faggot during the election

Controlled opposition 2bh

Anonymous here, AMA.

>0Hour is/was easily the biggest disinformation faggot
who?

Wasn't anomalous trying to bust the clinton pedophile ring?
I mean they did that release and all. Sounds like another false flag.

is that why twitter took his account down like 3 times?

Buy a mask and make video claiming your leading a collective people nobody controls and anomommoms are your personal army.

Back in the day we created this internet boogeyman who scares the living shit out of the normies and now (((they))) are trying to use this feared image against us.

Nothing new on the western front. (((They))) just keep doing (((their thing))).

we wuz leejun

Did anyone even watch the video?

It was pretty much pro Trump.

that mask... my guess would be that he could be the famous hacker Sup Forums, but he doesn't look like 400lb on the picture??

I remember how it was, but it's been years since I dealt with it, I had the impression it had gotten organized or something with a site tracking/proposing ops and all that.

this is actualy a pro trump vid

>anomalous
Dont you mean 8 /bmw/

an shiiiieeeeet

even if its old, its still cute

>organized.

More like hijacked.

Anonymous is a fucking joke by this point. I didn't even know they had a "official" channel.

Anyone can claim to be Onomanons.

Holy shit. The video actually had a really good start and i was literally thinking to myself "Just because its anonymous doesn't mean its gonna be THAT autistic", then the autism hit when that (probably) 16 year old started speaking.

I can never watch a noonymoose video all the way through because it's just TOO EDGY. I can't even enjoy it ironically, it's so awful. If anunymouse was ever worth its salt those days are over. Now they're just a bunch of 12-15 yr olds sucking their own dicks.

Mentions false-flag attack 9/11 - government job, with (((government))) cleanup even more dangerous than the attack itself...

Mentions shortly San Bernardino - a false-flag - three tall men in masks shooted, but obviously innocent muslim family was framed for that, brought hand-cuffed in police black car for an audience...

(I do not much understand the relation to rest of video)

The pledge of peace and cooperation was one of strong Trump motives in campaign.

I also hope very much that the world will be at least little but rather a lot much peaceful now...

this