Superman left his family: Soon

Superman left his family: Soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

amigobulls.com/stocks/TWX/income-statement/quarterly
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why did DC hire this fuck? If he has such a shit reputation and is ham fisty as everyone says why would ANYONE hire him?

>He is a blast to write.
>A blast.
>Lois too.
Christ this guy can’t even stop using his meme speak in his tweets

Superfamily is well loved and the new status quo. Fucking with it has the possibility of hurting sales majorly

Believe it or not, Bendis can be pretty good writer sometimes.
And normies like him.

normies don't buy comics.

Well Bendis has a job and outside of here is considered one of the best modern cape writers. So some of them do.

WB hired Snyder after 2 flops and critical failures in a row and is planning to hire him again after JL making 100 million less than fucking suicide squad and being possibly the biggest money loss in any tentpole in fucking decades

At this rate when ATeT buy them(yes Drumpf got no legal means to stop them) they will have fire everyone at WB and only keep the studios and copyrights.

Maybe then we will get a new superman trilogy with a director better than the hack who created motherfucking sucker punch one of the worst big budget movies in history.

He's shit but he sells because he use to be good. He's the writers equilivlent of Jim lee.

user you are crazy if you think Bendis isn't going to do some sort of fuckery with the Kent's. He keeps talking about dropping bombs in action 1000 and he's not just talking about krypton

Hence why I said tanking sales. It won't last. Marvel editors never gave a fuck

Naw, Bendis was a good writer about 10 years ago, everything that he’s written since then has been utter garbage, he isn’t going to suddenly devolve his writing style because he’s at dc now, it’ll be the same shit repackaged

Superman is going full gay isn't he?

The same people who say stuff like that usually say he’s so great because of his Daredevil and Ultimate Spider-Man comics, both of which are over a decade old, while at the same time ignoring stuff like, GotG, Civil War 2, Ironman, AvX, Avengers Disassembled, Ultimate End, Uncanny X-Men, All New X-Men, But all of this can be forgiven because he wrote some good comics over 10 years ago.

Yeah I never got this, he got 2 lucky hits and an entire career of shitty works yet people want to claim that he is a good writter because of that.

Lois? Jon?

He's going to kill them in an explosion. Screencap this.

Shot with a Darkseid missle.

Mostly because Ult Spidey and his Daredevil were people’s first comics ever

Something to that effect. And then he'll have Clark start dating a single black mom with two kids who coincidentally look exactly like Miles Morales and Riri.

I've always read mostly Marvel and a bit of DC, until nu52 happened I stopped with DC except for the Lanterns who ignored it. After Secret Wars I was unhappy with Marvel's direction and it was clearly dead in the new Bendis-era with the coming of Civil War 2. Fortunately, DC did Rebirth which re-ignited my enjoyment of several of their titles like Superman family.

Now, with the coming of Bendis to DC, I've lost hope that I'll be enjoying DC in the near future and there seems no clear sign of Marvel improving, I'm a bit worried.

Well, thanks for confirming that rebirthfags are former marvelfags.

And why do guy read this stuff again? You all need to learn how to speak with your wallets.

I guess? I enjoyed several Superman and Bat-family books before nu52, so I part of it is I'm happy to be enjoying them again, especially Superman.

I can't deny I'm a primary Marvelfag though.

many of us have said it, I'm sure we all screencapped our own posts.

I didn't cause I'm not a pleb. okay i did.

Do you want Supergirl blacked again?

I stopped buying super hero comics years ago and it hasn't gotten better.

DAMMIT JEAN!!!

Man, can you just imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth if Jon and Lois got Omega Sanction'd out of the blue?

jesus christ this is going to be every lois/daily planet panel. fuckkkkklkk

jimmy is definitely be transitioning to Kimmy Olsen after lois writes a pulitzer about him being a tranny because "Jimmy, didn't you know? You're really Kimmy." And there will be a storyline about Lois and Selina teaching him how to pick out a nice dress, apply make up, blow superdick, shave his legs, remove make up, blow more super dick, talk about it over breakfast. it's gonna be great. fucking great.

already did friendo. this shit is dropped. hoping for a swift 2018 of cancer followed by a noiiiiiice little remission in 2019 with a fresh strart more number ones and bendis selling lemondae on the curb.

Comics industry old boy, through nepotism he can get any job he wants.
Hope your ready to watch Clark eating old chinese take out in an apartment with several other characters as they do nothing but talk for an entire issue!

Why doesn't DC stop rebooting superman?

they've done it twice in a decade. it's SAD.

>clark gets frustrated and brakes the chopsticks as the conversation heats up
>7 panels of copy pasta autistic reactions
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BIG AMERICA PARTY
>next page completely new scene, conversation never finished, who gives a fuck what they were saying this is a bendis comic

I had a dream last night, that may or may not have any value or nothing at hand, but nonetheless:
I don't remember very much save that the gray clouds sat atop the dead flag poles, wanting to give water, yet none came; silence that would drive a man insane; and Hitomi J-cups tracts of land

Make what you will, it don't matter, none of it really matters.

>Hope your ready to watch Clark eating old chinese take out in an apartment with several other characters as they do nothing but talk for an entire issue!
I'd actually enjoy something like that depending on the execution.

>depending on the execution.
Are you not familiar with Bendis' typical execution?

It's Bendis. You'll get his execution.

He wrote some good crime comics as well.

>it's a "Bendis does whatever he wants with little regard to anything anyone else is doing with the characters" episode
Can't wait for him to ignore continuity in his own stories too.

Superman has been rebooted more times than Wonder Woman. DC is just staying true to his roots.

Honestly he wasn't even that great at his two hits. Powers is supposedly good but I never read it.
Ultimate spider-man only worked due to him (mostly) not having any continuity or personalities to fuck up
He has had some good points but it's pretty clear that he has no understanding of what makes a character popular which is why he managed to fuck up Bombshell's main appeal.

His Daredevil is severely overrated from the small amount of it i've seen. He's literally just copy/pasting old Daredevil stories and stretching them out longer. That's not skill. That's milking other people's hard work.

>Bendis will seriously do this in Action Comics

>is planning to hire him again

Nope - they will work with him again but that's standard SOP for studios unless you really stink up the joint.

>At this rate when ATeT buy them(yes Drumpf got no legal means to stop them) they will have fire everyone at WB and only keep the studios and copyrights.

You do know that DC Entertainment alone, the DC Comics, the stuff they license (e.g. the DC Films and the DCW TV shows, all the other DC/WB related shows like Lucifer or Gotham, etc., their animated stuff, licensed products, etc.) - do you know that DC ALONE, out of every other subsidiary of Warners, made almost $5 BILLION?

And they made that $4.5+ BILLION just in FISCAL YEAR 2017.

And last year, Warner Brother's studio was the only other studio to make $2B a year JUST FROM THEIR FILMS. That doesn't count money from any TV shows or other production the studio makes.

So why you think AT&T is going to fire anyone is just that you need to get out from your basement and not think that this echo chamber reflects reality.

In fact, Time Warner made about $31 billion in 2017:

amigobulls.com/stocks/TWX/income-statement/quarterly

>And last year, Warner Brother's studio was the only other studio to make $2B a year JUST FROM THEIR FILMS.
Would be slightly more impressive if it didn't require 33 films to achieve.

>Metropolis will suddenly resemble the most run down areas of new york.