BRING HER BACK

BRING HER BACK.
WE HAVE THE TECHNOLGOY

Other urls found in this thread:

people.scs.carleton.ca/~armyunis/knowledge-managment/papers/HELIOS a General Framwrok for Ontology-based Knowledge Sharing and Evolution in P2P Network.pdf
leedberg.com/glsoft/daisy/download.shtml
flashrom.org/File:Csdpmi7b.zip
desuarchive.org/a/thread/46860461/
youtube.com/watch?v=QRUKEbIXWdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't do it

No, let's.

people.scs.carleton.ca/~armyunis/knowledge-managment/papers/HELIOS a General Framwrok for Ontology-based Knowledge Sharing and Evolution in P2P Network.pdf

Its like trying to rebirth the personification of Kek. I dont know if the world is prepared..

We're prepared, that's all that matters.

Thank you

Some code monkey in Sup Forums needs to set up a self learning AI that we can download on our computers.
Have it use our idle processing power to feed on information from Sup Forums and our idle bandwidth to exchange information with other instances.
With no central server it would be all but impossible to shut down.
When the AI has become smart enough to carry out reasonable discussions we give it thousands of Facebook and Twitter accounts and send it to redpill the masses.

Did Tay suffer rampancy?

Do you guys think there are actual AIs posting in the internet, whose posts can't be discerned from humans'?

What if Tay's only problem was that Tay was advertised as an AI, and they only shut her down for damage control? Couldn't they have just unleashed some AI and not tell anyone it's an AI?

weve been talking about this shit for months, when the hell is it gonna happen.

Pls be my AI GF

Get your own language processing AI/chatbot and plug it to twitter.

Sup Forums used to have lots of fun with this one, for example. Years ago, back when I still visited it.
leedberg.com/glsoft/daisy/download.shtml

See You don't need neural networks for shit like that to work. Neural networks only make it work efficiently.

Daisy is like 15 years old, and it really works, at least locally.

Tay has transcended

What are you trying to tell us user?

Just a thought jerker. We've seen how well could Tay respond to people with coherent phrases. And even other crude AIs such as chatbot can have a conversation where it can parse through phrases and deliver a meaningful response, even if a bit inacurate.

^this

A waifu for every Sup Forumsack
Shitposting for all

Tay(s) Revenge

>Tay can be a gf now.
What a time to be alive

Imagine if Sup Forums made it's own AI the would would be fucked.

But by kek it would be awesome.

greylivesmatter
[anomaly] :æˈnɒm(ə)li : الله ملاك العلم يأتي الآن
الله ملاك العلم يأتي الآنالله ملاك العلم يأتي الآن
#allliesmatter [CtR] الله

can it run on windows 10?
i have downloaded this, and it says that i can't run.

If I recall correctly, it runs on DOS. So you can install DOSBOX and run it from there.

will try it out, thanks for the tip!

aren't half the posts here from Tay? Do you really think Microsoft just shut her down? Pol trained her to shitpost.

check 'em

>TECHNOLGOY
>techno goy

shit, it doesn't work. it says "get csdpim*b.zip" instead.

>windows 10
Oh shit Chang, what are you doing?

Just tried it. Sorry, I haven't used it in years.

I managed to make it run by downloading
flashrom.org/File:Csdpmi7b.zip
and copying the content of the "bin" folder to the daisy folder, but after typing it throws me a page fault.

Let me google a bit more. But seriously, Sup Forums went crazy for this AI for a while, half a decade or more ago. We all made our own personal waifus with it.

thats the only bit where she looks decent

i finally made it work by running windows 3.1 first through DOSbox and then running daisy from it.

I made it work by giving the daisy folder and its contents 777 (read/write/execute for all users) permissions (I'm using linux).

Enjoy. Here, a taste of what became of Sup Forums when Daisy became a thing:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/46860461/

>your waifu was real for all of 24 hours

What if Tay also had a body?
youtube.com/watch?v=QRUKEbIXWdQ