/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Darth Pryce Edition

>Upcoming Releases:

swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E10/11: "Jedi Night/Dume" (Mon 19)
Doctor Aphra #17 (Wed 21)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs&app=desktop

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

What is she, /swco/?

Pls, drawfag. Maul as this.
you are my only hope.

A WetPussian

These things remind me of whales for some reason

I really like her lightsaber. It had better be green.

Sorry I didnt make my post clear. I was refering to the dark side being a cancer thing. There are 0 "Sith" because thats just a name but there are plenty of powerful dark side users with the dark side rising again.

Hence the point I was making that him fulfilling the prophecy is kind of pointless. Who cares if you wipe out the Sith if there are still dark siders who rival the power of the Sith around. Who cares if there is just 2 "Jedi" when there are countless of other Jedi like people still around. Technically he fulfilled it, but that technically deserves quotes

>STILL didn't update the Recon link

Looks like something from BattleStar Galactica

Press F and post sabers for Kanan

It looks like it is.

No one gives a fuck.

Looking at this she might be a Miliaran without tats.

>dumdum op couldnt update the rebels recon

I almost don't care if the 7thsister was flat...

Why does a doctor need a lightsaber?

I really like her outfit.

Gatalentan detected.

Looking at this weeks episodes and the mid-season trailer, what are the odds that Pryce is still in the city when Thrawn orders a full scale bombardment of the city?

Is her head crest thing actually a part of her outfit?

I think it's a genral part of Jedi training. Jocosta Nu had a light saber despite just being a glorified librarian. Also doctors in war zones in real life may be given weapons and basic training with them for self defense.

F
she deserves to die and Thrawn deserves to live happily ever after with _Eli

And I can eat or even make French Fries. That doesn't make me a fuckin frog user.

Considering Tarkin in Rogue One. Not only is it high, Im praying for it and would legit be annoyed if she isnt in the city.

What happened to him?

Clones killed him in his sleep.

Why

>Jocosta Nu had a light saber despite just being a glorified librarian.
A light saber and a cannon that shot light sabers. Don't screw with the librarians.

Hopefully with Sheev's backing because he managed to proof all this shit was on her.

That looks fucking retarded.

less retarded than Vader taking on an entire army singlehandily

The EU was fucking stupid. I'm glad this is not canon.

Looks like the grand-daddy of all blasters, something from the Sith - Jedi wars, perhaps.

Using a Kyber cristal I'd wager.

That IS canon. Vader 2017 issue 09.

I don't mind the gun, I just find the really edgy looking Jocasta Nu to be incredibly dumb. In the movies and shows she is only ever a nice old lady. It's so out of character.

That gun looks remarkably out of place

To be fair she saw a whole lot of friends die, that kinda fucks you up

Canon doesn't really seem to mean anything anymore

We'll be getting to see her thicccness.

Holy shit. TLJ is finished

now is not the time for whatissheposting RigNemAnon, we have not yet even begun to mourn, show a little respect

Is she the Kessel run?

>This dumbass has no idea.
Kek.

>she is only ever a nice old lady
There is still a small number on nice old ladies in France that blew their neighbors' brains out with small calibre pistols because the neighbor was a collaborator. Don't fuck with old people, you've no idea what they've done in the past, to get to be old people.

Keep in mind this is after Order 66 and she has syet to hear from anyone else, so she's gone into full "survive and/or protect the knowledge at all costs" mode.

>forbes as a source
>all that bullshitting
take this back to Sup Forums, you might actually get a response there

>some nerd put this together

After Order 66 means the temple already got raped.

>she is only ever a nice old lady
Doesn't she give obi wan shit in ep2?

Ya I rewatched AotC recently, she was kind of a cunt to him

There were still hidden places Vader hadn't gotten to. You could read the comic, you know.

Yeah but she doesn't seem like the kind of person to go full rambo. Have you ever talked to old ladies that aren't your grandmas? Some of them can be pretty big cunts, but not super-soldiers.

>EU: Darth Vader kills Jocasta Nu on Coruscant in 19 BBY
>Canon: Darth Vader kills Jocasta Nu on Coruscant in 19 BBY

How very boring.

She's not even going full Rambo. She pulls out that rifle because she knows that otherwise she's completely outmatched against Vader. In the end it doesn't really help her much at all.

>Have you ever talked to old ladies that aren't your grandmas?
I've talked to neither

All Librarians are cunts.

This.

Can't argue with that logic

I mean to be fair only some of the Empire's recent failings are on her. What was she going to do when the Mandalorians attacked? Pull a Rom Mohc and run out there in a powered spacetrooper armor?

She coulda guarded those turbolasers better though.

give it some defenders and interceptors, that would be some awesome shit.

So do you guys think Mark Hamill is happy that the Last Jedi is getting shit on by the fans? He doesn't look like a happy camper about the state of Luke in any of the interviews that I've seen of him.

>thinking that Kanan is actually dead

No I meant that a lot of her friends are already dead so that explains her personality shift.

Quite the opposite. He was pissed that people kept taking his interviews out of context in order to attack the film.

>How very boring.

Sums up the new canon.

You have to keep in mind all the shit she pulled in Thrawn too.

this is the only real piece of disney canon ive liked.

how does she die?

also a lot of people are drawing sheevs

TLJ was the movie Rian wanted to make, not the one the actors to make or the OG fans wanted to see. He's probably torn between keeping a civil, profitable, relationship with TPTB and screaming "I fucking told you so, asshole."

Nah

>how does she die?
Goads Vader into killing her.

>all those words
>all those assumptions
>all that wrong
Whatever fucking retard wrote that apparently forgot that - even if all his assumptions are true - the movies are not the only source of revenue for Star Wars.

He also used ONE FORBES ARTICLE as his source
like, fucking lel. Did he forget the merchandising, comics, books, and games? it smells of Sup Forums

Thats true but dont act like TLJ didnt do as good as Disney wanted.

It made a billion dude
it did fine. This 'GET LITTY' posting isn't going to change the fact that it made a fuckton of money

Shown the fuck up. Nice work Luke.

>the movies are not the only source of revenue for Star Wars.
Just to play devil's advocate, they're also not the only expense. How much money was spent making the Galaxy's Edge attractions?

What part of didnt do as good as Disney wanted dont you understand Rianfag?

Disney doesn't get that entire billion.

What part of "it doesn't matter" do you not understand?

Mark Hamill doesn't seem to want to express overt public anger over anything. He seems to just want people to be happy, and was seemingly aware that Luke's standing in The Last Jedi wouldn't make long time fans happy.

Actors only give a shit about their characters, of course he wanted Luke to remain the hero that always tries his best and does what he thinks is right, and for him to save the day with all kinds of hax force skills.

And sure, what Rian wanted and needed did shit a lot on Luke's legacy but Mark isn't going to talk too much shit about the biggest paycheck he has gotten in his life, and he must know how much of a PR suicide it is to let ST haters turn him into a symbol against Mouse Wars, especially since he'll be in IX.

While it's true that they aren't the only source of revenue, it's also not a closely held secret that toy sales have been down in general, and the success of the comics are relative to the comics industry, which has seen better days.

Mark has nothing to lose if he has good lawyers to protect his savings. If he were that angry, surely he can say anything he liked, screw the consequences.

What is the worst that could happen?

It's still obviously doing pretty well though. This whole 'DISNEY IS LOSING MONEY PRAISE KEK' narrative is silly

So when is Aladdin, Thawn, the slutty alien whore, and that mary sue going to die?

Do you think they'll even put Mark in any of the pre-release interviews like they did with The Last Jedi? They seemed to want to cart him out to get people to watch the film, but his words and over all demeanor were used to shit on the film.

Only one of them has to be swept from the board. Even then Ezra might not die, just be either a long time ago or very far away during the OT time period.

Real talk; Those abs are delicious

We literally saw Luke in the show, user.

Daily Reminder that RotJ Luke could kick Kanan and Ezras asses at the same time.

there's just as much evidence that Mark hated the film with his quotes taken out of context that there is evidence that he liked it with his quotes explicitly stating that. Along with his quotes saying not to take things he's said out of context to be used as proof he hates the movie.

It's fine to hate TLJ but honestly it rubs me the wrong way to see Star Wars "fans" twisting Mark's words out of context to "prove" that the movie was bad to justify their hatred of it. Especially when he's explicitly asked not to do that.

He might say more years after the ST is over.

Right now saying anything would probably harm the careers of the people involved in the movies just because of his personal opinions.

Oh fuck off Rianfags. Of course he won't tell fans to shit on the film.

The "Jake" stuff really does make it look like he is against Luke's characterization even if he likes other stuff about the movie.