State gives 55 fucking electoral votes to dems every 4 years

>State gives 55 fucking electoral votes to dems every 4 years
>Republicans need Florida, NC, GA, middle america, the midwestern and rust belt states or they don't win
>OH MY GOD THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE IS SO UNFAIR REEEE

There are some states that split up their electoral votes by district.
We should probably do that in california.
Actually in all seriousness we should split california up like they propsed a while ago, 2-4 smaller states would be much easier the govern and make way more sense.

>splitting up this fine state
the left somehow rigs it in their favor to steal the election by splitting the state in such a away the left population still lives in both halves.

Would be hard to do. Do you think Democrats would want another voice to be heard in a state that they are locking into a one party state? For our representatives we had a choice between a Democrat and a Democrat. If they can continually suppress that 30~40% Republican vote and use their population to get 55 people in congress and have a huge say in elections they sure as hell won't let the state split up or not be a winner take all state.

Fuck California, fuck this state.

Just implement proportional distribution of electors.

They should do this for states the size of California. Millions of Californians are effectively denied a voice. States over a certain size should be forced to do proportional electors.

Even with 55 electoral votes, we're very underrepresented and that is unfair

>55 electoral votes
>more than any other state
>unrespresented
Nigga please, you wanna talk unrepresented? try being a minority who voted Trump in cali.

>Millions of Californians are effectively denied a voice

I live in California and voted for trump knowing it was pointless.

But I did it anyway.

Good shit user, you gotta support your boy no matter how suppressed it is.

territorial adjustments to state boundaries need to be approved by super-majority in a national convention

i think we should meme jefferson state into existance

>need to be approved by super-majority
You're damn right they do, also it's laughable when people like Barbera Boxer try to abolish the electoral college entirely, the states that voted Drumpf are just gonna vote against it anyway.

You have the exact same representation as other states

m8, you're retarded
accept it and get over it
the college benefits small states and punishes large states. A wyoming persons vote is worth almost three times a cali-cucks.

>A wyoming persons vote is worth almost three times a cali-cucks.
I don't mind, I wouldn't want NYC and Cali dictating the entire nation's politics, we do some really dumb shit here.

They should be, half your population is fucking illegals

This, Electoral college was designed for preventing people like Hillary from stealing the election by rigging shit, or people stuffing ballot boxes, yet people don't understand that.

I'll leave this here

Same for here in NY.

Most is red, except for the city and for a few tumors that have grown out from the city and for the (((Hamptons)))

Upstate New York might as well be the South and is nothing like urban New York.

Urban New York is shite anyway.

This goes for alot of states
I think we can all be in agreement, that citys ruin every single one of our states, no matter the location

>'' what is gerrymandering?? "
It's retarded regardless of the fact that the republicans usually benefit the most from this shit.

Should the jap here be more understanding how significantly more viable California is than any other state. It logistical. The difference between EC votes each state gets is smaller the higher the population, but California is still the most important state for liberals.

Do you even know what gerrymandering is?

No shit. If the college wasn't there then big cities would decide every election.

It's not smaller when the population is higher, it's literally is opposite of that.
See:
-Ohio
-pensy
-fl
-oregon.

This. We should do the same for upstate NY.

KEK PROVIDE US WITH ENERGY!
SHADILAY! SHADILAY!