PUA

I remember when I learnt PUA stuff about 6 years ago, and went out trying to talk to girls. It was really hard opening a girl you didnt know at a bar. She gave you loads of shit-tests. You had to master it all like a pro.

Sleeping with a girl the first time you met her was a badge of honor. It took like a year to get to the point you could do it consistently. And if you stopped doing it for a month or two then you would lose momentum and find it hard again.

One of the first things you learnt was that pickup lines didnt work - they were too corny and cheesy. Made you look stupid. Women didnt just have a password or codeword to open an unlocked door.

Now in 2016 standards in women have fallen so low that a pickup line and a decent photo on an app is all you need. They will come to your house without even knowing if your profile pictures are real. You dont need any real world confidence, just think of a zinger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=etJNgWyjCfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do they do it for free

It's weird how 'PUA' is an instant tell for
>I didn't have a friend until I was 26

If you have to resort to PUA shit to get laid, you're a fucking sociopath.

I remember when I learnt Wizard stuff about 6 years ago, and went out trying to talk to wizards. It was really hard opening a thread without getting negative replies. They gave you loads of shit-tests. You had to master it all like a pro wizard.

Posting on a virgin board for the first time was a badge of honor. It took like a year to get to the point you could do it consistently without anyone calling you incel. And if you stopped doing it for a month or two then you would lose momentum and find it hard again.

One of the first things you learnt was that mentioning succubi didnt work - they were too annoying and hated. Made you look stupid. Wizards didnt just have a password or codeword to open an unlocked board.

Now in 2016 standards in wizards have fallen so low that a bait thread and a shitty OP posted from a phone is all you need. They will come to your thread without even knowing if your storys are real. You dont need any real world confidence, just think of virginity.

The feeling of a penis against the ribbed walls of their pussy is exhilarating. And jews told them it's okay to cum in front of cameras/strangers.

You dont have to be some kind of "pua" to fuck slags on Tinder.

>And jews told them it's okay to cum in front of cameras/strangers.

Will they ever stop being sluts, or is the norm forever degenerate now?

I did it when I was 20. I had lots of friends but was beta and skinny and wanted to sleep with lots of girls and didnt know how. It gave me a framework that I used.

Its not my pic, its from /r/tinder. Im not on tinder but I just left a relationship so will prob try it out.

That is why I like my part of the world. Picking up women in bars is almost nonexistant here, it can be seen how desperate are you. Plus it says you are lacking as a man since you can't realize a proper relationship with a normal woman, only sluts.

Have you ever heard of the cycle of civilisation and the Age of Merchants? The position of women in society will come back eventually, just alot of people will die first and society as you know it will collapse.

what is PUA?

Just learn NLP which is the basis of pro PUA. Will help you in business and women ..

Pro tip: advanced NLP won't work on dumb slags because the don't have brains to manipulate .. save yourself the trouble and just ask those slags for a fuck and they most likely will comply without any tricks.

Pick Up Artist.. it's based of Neuro Linguistic Programming which is original built for business dealings before ppl realised they can use it to bed women.

its all about how you look
woman don't give a shit about pickup lines in actuality.
they can have conversations out of thin air if you look good

>Neuro Linguistic Programming
Does it actually work or just more pseudo-science?

cuck up artists

all of them are sociopaths, it's all sociopathy

>You dont have to be some kind of "pua" to fuck slags on Tinder.

You don't need it at bars either; all you need is balls.

Nightclub manager, here. I've had a running bet with my head bartender that I can fuck a gal without saying a single word to her.

Not quite as easy as it sounds, but I figure I'll win by New Years Eve at the latest.

That's legitimately disgusting lmao

Jewfries was the first who started using NLP to bed women.

PUA is not based on NLP.

Of course it works, but not because of the Neuro Linguistic Programming.

Think of it like starting a job as a sales rep in a callcenter. They give you this script to use, but most spergs that just read from the script won't get a single sale. If you're not a total sperg you could certainly get sales using the script, but really it only serves as a framework you can use to grow and learn from to develop yourself into someone that is capable of selling on their own.

The theory is good, but utterly useless in the hands of the spergs that need it, and utterly useless to those who don't need it to begin with.

So yeah, read some of it for shits and giggles, you might learn a thing or two. But ultimately it really isn't worth being legitimized as more than pseudo-science.

I read The Game by Neil Strauss. My main takeaway from it was that this lifestyle eventually leaves you lonely, jaded and unfulfilled. DESU it didn't even sound fun during the supposedly exciting parts, it seemed like a lot of work for what quickly became a chore for them.

Pretty much. Over time you inevitably come to view all women as stupid whores falling for the same shit over and over. It's basic manipulation and nothing that comes from it feels real or worthwhile in the end.

I think most men just want a loyal partner they can come home to, somebody who lets them unwind and just be themselves. But women today are 100% shit tests and the moment you slip up they're back on the cock carousel. It's a constant struggle and the pussy just isn't worth it.

It is interesting that all agency is removed from the woman. Like the fact that a bored/desperate woman has such low standards that she will screw the cute guy wearing stupid goggles doing mag8c tricks despite begging her.

>I read The Game by Neil Strauss

Too narrow. Read 'Influence' by Cialdini.

>Over time you inevitably come to view all women as stupid whores falling for the same shit over and over.

Women are stupid whores. And yes, they do fall for the same shit over and over.
Just like men still pursue women, constantly.

Biology is a cruel master.

>It is interesting that all agency is removed from the woman.

Women have no agency.

They are like Silly Putty.
Their personalities and traits are an amalgamation of all the important men in their lives—family, lovers, employers, teachers.

Beware though, after extensive use Silly Putty turns from pink to grey and can no longer copy your favorite comic strip.

You seem like a sane and sociable human being. I wonder why you needed to intensely study human interactions in order to effectively pass as a normal person.

>You seem like a sane and sociable human being.

Topkek.

Well done.

This. It's inevitable. It's just a matter of whether or not it'll happen in our lifetime.

Yes it definitely works .. but like the other user said you can't just spew crap out like a script. You need to practice it with women over and over again before until it becomes 2nd nature. You'll start seeing women react to it ..
In the end most women are like animals and you can train them like a dog to want sex.
Once you read it you think it's stupid and think they will catch on to what you are doing but they really don't.. they just fall for it.
But note.. only use it on decent women with a brain.. using it on dumb sluts isn't as effective because their brains work differently.. it's very language orientated and only if the women are interested in talking to you rather then a quick fuck will you have the oppotunity for to influence them.
Fuck the dirty sluts by just being alpha.

>PUA

Fucking degnerate.

Non Linear Programing is hard mane. There are different algorithms and advances depending on property of problems, accuracy you need to keep satisfied and so on... I prefer using Active Set Methods when ever I can.

>PUA

Fuck off you cringy neckbeard go back to re.ddit

Are all woman that reject you dumb sluts by default? Wondering if you developed a tautology.

Although women's standards are at an all time low, men are more beta than ever.

>In the end most women are like animals and you can train them like a dog to want sex.

All women want sex, user.

You only begin to train them when you finally fuck one while sober and realize how useless they truly are.

Unlike neckbeards, women respond well to blunt force trauma.

I have a pretty darn low libido. PUA stuff always seemed like waaay too much work.
Now I'm married and I simply don't need to give a fuck about it any more :)

>Although women's standards are at an all time low, men are more beta than ever.

Women's standards are at an all time low, BECAUSE men are more beta than ever.

Women want to be owned.

These days, any guy who makes eye contact for more than 3 seconds is fair game.

wtf i hate self improvement now

anyone have that old pic of the gems and guy giving women advice?

itt fucking betas

stop reading books about PUA and "language programming"

if you have good genes, girls will come to you

if you dont, just dont reproduce

woohoo!

Stupid women should've fucking read up on the cycles of civilization

D_:

How does Flava flave get so many girls?

We will be dead long before we get to see such an age...

>eye contact for more than 3 seconds
like this?

forgot pic

>forgot pic

Of course you did.

>If you have to resort to PUA shit to get laid, you're a fucking sociopath.

Exactly. I was a skinny, ugly, inept, dorky, socially awkward loser. I didn't fall for some pathetic PUA shit to "trick" girls into having sex with me though. Just one look at the PUA material and any sane person can tell that it is the absolute manifestation of autism.

I started eating right, learned all about nutrition. Started working out, learned all about exercise and fitness. Started dressing and acting like a normal decent human being. Put forth the effort to get a better job. Put the work into meeting people and improving my social skills.

Now I am just a normal guy. I have a long term GF who I share my place with. I have had plenty of relationships, both long term and fuck buddies.

If you are curious about PUA then go to any PUA forum and you can see for yourself what total autists and degenerates they are.

>pickup lines didnt work

Wrong. Are you an archaeologist still works for me. It makes them laugh and from there on you just be yourself.

Does your wife have an iphone with snapchat? Cheater's toolkit right there.

depends m8. i have seen a lot of it. it ranged from psychoanalyzing social situations etc to learn why you do the dumb shit you do and how to fix it and how to focus on self improvement to become an actual normal person- all the way to this one pua book i pirated written by this fat guy that bragged that he would catch women in conversation traps to guilt them into going out with him. Some good stuff some bad.

just dont mention you have ever read any pua books to anyone irl.

>Just bee yourself

>Chicks spend 160 hours a week plucking their eyebrows, waxing their bungholes, and avoiding food just long enough to squeeze into a tiny black dress that costs as much as your first car BECAUSE THEY ABSOLUTELY HATE THE IDEA OF GETTING THEIR CERVIX SMASHED INTO THEIR THROAT ON FRIDAY NIGHT.

Tell me another story, UncleDaddy.

youtube.com/watch?v=etJNgWyjCfw

Why do you guys still fell for the getting women meme? Do you want to end up in jail falsely accused of rape? Just fuck prostitutes man, and even then, don't fuck the same one regularly because she might see you as her beta provider in the long run.

Haha. The game didn't change because you got marrid you idiot.

t. virgin

B8 of the century, blue pill blue balls bob.

I'm not gonna be shamed into being less of a man.

Take your guilt else where, probably convinced MGTOW are all autists too.

Pua is less about picking up women, more about red-pilling men on why women are what they are, and what you are supposed to be as a succesful man, and what (((society))) has done to the male gender as a whole.

When you swallow the redpill about women, the first thing that has to happen before the pill hits your stomach is you accept women as the LEAST important part of your life.

From there you can fix yourself into being a NON-blue balled, suck ass, lady boy fuck.

Blue pilled men get treated like women, accepted as one of their own. Then chad rolls up and cucks the ever loving shit out of you and you wonder where you went wrong.

Good luck, tell you what though, stay blue pilled on women, it'll be easier for me to take your qt waifus from you.

Go look up the guy who just caught his 17 year wife fucking around with a drone. Total bitch; mostly the man, the woman's shit too though.

>The game didn't change because you got marrid you idiot.

Sure it did. Now, you have to work twice as hard to get laid every weekend.

And you still have to get it up for the fat cunt you married.

Her waistline is growing faster than your investments.

Bump

>Being able to get laid without doing stupid ass PUA gimmicks or annoying the fuck out of girls

I really feel bad for spergs, getting a girl in the sack isn't really that difficult if you're not autistic or an awkward NEET, like all of Sup Forums

>I started eating right, learned all about nutrition. Started working out, learned all about exercise and fitness.

Displacement user detected.

It's really not, it's the sign of a man who realized he had a problem and took steps to solve it.

Ignorant cunts like you always think it's a set of cheat codes, instead of a pathway to being a greater man.

>this triggered autist
The absolute state of you "PUA" fruits.

People always talk about tests women put you through. Can you give some examples? I tend not to think too much of this whole shebang, just go with the flow. If it works it works, if not then fuck it.

>Her waistline is growing faster than your investments.

Good1m80.

Australia approved shitposting.

Remove the insults and his post is still truth, shame you can't see it.

My sides are in kekistan

is that a pedo kidnapping amber alert joke?

t. A triggered "PUA" fruit

Read less "redpilled" shit and talk to more women, you pathetic little virgin.

No. It's a traffic light joke. Before the lights go red ("we stop"), they go from green to amber. ie. Amber comes before we stop.

you do realise the whole PUA shit is a hoax to get money from virgin betas?
or do you think a book with secret breathing techniques wich supposed to make pussys wet is worth 400$ ?

No, just saying NLP won't work on them, you can still fuck them by being a alpha chad. I didn't say being alpha is good, just don't bother pissing in their ear NLP crap as it won't register.

>Just one look at the PUA material and any sane person can tell that it is the absolute manifestation of autism.

It is retarded. It's the most psychologically femininising and life wasting strategy imaginable. I would reccomend people actually get that book so they can see how not to think about women.

The major two guys from The Game, style and mystery, basically systematically change every cell of their being, their every conscious and subconscious thought, to paying attention to women and devoting their life to being what the most random mindless female nobodys find entertaining. They become so defined by something other than themselves, so bitchy, vain, vacous, directionless and trivial that they completely become low IQ bimbo women mentally, yet they call this alpha.

Every mistake they say average chumps fall for they themselves fall for even though they are supposed to be pick up grandmasters. They need to sleep with lists of women just to get the confidence to enter a relationship, then both guys totally revert back to their original chump status when they get into a relationship where the woman just totally commands their mind.

Their students quit university to learn pick up from them, they rent a giant house with each other to devote their lives to picking up girls. Everything is measured by how it can be of service to women. They go on vacation to Australia and make a highlight video of it so it can be used as a prop that shows 'life value demonstration increase ratio' or some shit, the fact they had a cool vacation seems to be an afterthought.
It's like they used the large hadron collider to isolate the beta male particle and fused it to every atom of their body.

PUA shit was always meant for betas. Chad has never had to try to get pussy. If anything, women have gotten more prudish the last few years.