What's the fuss on this board with Water Fluoridation ?

What's the fuss on this board with Water Fluoridation ?

What's wrong with that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLPPaIhlymc
youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs
youtube.com/watch?v=Qr2bSL5VQgM
prisonplanet.com/calcium-fluoride-vs-sodium-fluoride.html
wmaf.org.uk/userfiles/FLUORIDATED POST CODE AREAS OF THE UK v4.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your water tastes like poolwater

Fluorine =! chlorine. Also, ya'll niggas don't wash your teeth? Cause Tooth paste contains enough fluorine as is if you are worried about fluorine contamination.

>minute amounts of poison are beneficial to you....

I use a teaspoon of bleach on both eyes to keep cataracts away even though im only 19 i plan for future.

I know chlorine is whats used in pool,Johannes.

>2016
>using the toothpaste jew

In France we have naturally fluorized water; should I do something against it ?

We have a water from our well in the garden.

When you get flouride poisoning and potatoes, bread and rice tastes like the urinal smell

Yeah fuck never again please

this

>pay for water bill
>jew tell you it no good
>still pay for water bill and buy an extra water bottle to drink because it good for you
you have to admit that jews are great

Do they even have water in desertistan?

>tfw my Alexapure water filter arrived today

it calcifies your pineal glan (third eye) and restricts brain function

Even at the recommended 1mg/L?

even then unfortunately

even if there were no concerns about the possible toxicity of flouride water must always be pure no additives chemicals or other substances mixed in for whatever reason. This should be understood as a matter of course.

Based on my experience, it's really good for teeth health. The only issues are how fluoridated the water is and does the government have the right to add things to our water, even if they are safe and very beneficial.

The problem is it's not even fluoride it's literally industrial waste from china.

youtube.com/watch?v=jLPPaIhlymc

I did a research paper earlier this year about the health benefits and dangers of fluoride.
As I understand, as long as you don't have a single large dose, or over a certain amount for a long time, your good.

I couldn't find much of anything about probable health risks. Can anyone fill me in?

>falling for that snake oil
I can think of atleast 1000 people, on top of my head, that drank tap water and is 1000X smarter than that retarded ape.

(((recommended)))

TURNING THE FREAKIN FROGS GAY

>a water filter that gets rid of a proven toxin is snake oil

>falling for the (((Alex Jones is crazy))) meme

Wow goy you're very smart! Don't listen to that lunatic!!! Iodine is snake oil!!! Good goy!!

Yes, that's the "consensus." Although many water companies in the US REMOVE fluoride in places like Arizona because there's too much, and some are lowering it to 0.7-0.8mg/L because of toothpaste.

It's just the leap to "fluoride is mind control through cognitive retardation" I am not on board with.

Give evidence for happy merchant man or I'm afraid your just a rascal.

more worried about female hormones

stockpile safe bottled whenever you can

tap

youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs

Naturally fluoridated water occurs in nature, not really a big deal pham

Your picture is triggering my rage.

t. chemist

ive been using toms of maine since i was 14 and i have never had a cavity or chipped a tooth yet some how all around me are people using colgate who constantly need work done

essentially fluoride does harden your teeth but it brittles your teeth rather than making them more resilient

I'm neither an expert nor a tinfoil guy but I once read an article about a study that linked the higher doses in the US to certain birth defects.

To be honest I'd be fucking surprised if it didn't fuck us up. We find new chemicals every day that we've been using for decades and only now become aware of some obscure effect it has on our hormones.

>all the ingredients used for artificial fluoride are toxic

G-give evidence

It was actually a combined effort of many scientists especially within the FDA that forced the (((Government))) to get rid of fluoride; instead they reduced it by half.

How old are these people?
I've used Colgate all my life, and my only problems were cavities from not brushing enough.

YO YO YO I GOT GUNS ILL HURT YOU ILL TAKE YOU DOWN IM A DANGEROUS THUG

Why don't they just give you regular water in the tap and you can choose to buy fluoride droplets?
sweet refreshing fluoride water

nice trips

The fluoride added to tap water is artificial, not natural. It's literally poison then they slapped "fluoride" on the label when it's everything but.

and thats because morons like to dump their unused pills down the drain.

>Vaccines are full of viruses that are bad for us, therefor vaccines are bad.
>Medicines are made up of chemicals that are individually harmful, therefor medicine is harmful.

The original problem you had was with the recommended amount anyway, not the makings of fluoride.

It's just industrial waste that is used to make people complacent and sterile. There's no actual need for water fluoridation at all. They just dump their garbage in your water supply and it makes us weak, sterile, complacent, receptive, and increase our cancer rates. What's not to like?

Hell, maybe the people five hundred years from now will look at us and ask "why the fuck did they put fluoride of all things in their water?" like we do with the Greeks and their lead pipes.

That doesn't make any sense. In Chemistry, you can take a horribly toxic molecule and turn it harmless.

Fluoride is Fluoride, it just depends what it is connected to

If we get more than enough from toothpaste then why is it so important to dump it into our water supply considering it is a harmful substance?

Pretty much, and like I said, I already read a study along those lines.

You never absorb pure isolated molecules though. It's for example a huge difference whether you get your vitamins from a natural source or through an artifical multivitamin. It should be the same thing and chemically it is, but to your body it isn't.

You only swallow a tiny bit of toothpaste while brushing, so you only get a tiny amount of that fluoride from toothpaste. Fluoride can't be absorbed through the gums, as far as I know.
I don't think we "need" it either, like we do vitamins. It's put in the water to get onto our teeth, not into our bodies.

Just on the principle of choice, I have a hard time supporting it in water.

The reason is everyone doesn't properly clean their teeth and go to the dentist.

Fluoride is s fucking meme while 'BPA exhibits estrogen mimicking, hormone-like properties that raise concern about its suitability in some consumer products and food containers.'

Fuck anything wrapped in plastic and especially bottled water (femwater). Fluoride is misinformation designed to take attention away from bisphenol A contaminating 80% of common foodstuffs and turning you into a femboy.

Natural occurring fluoride is not bad in moderation, it is calcium fluoride. The stuff they add to the water is sodium fluoride. It should be opposed on the grounds that the government has no right to medicate the population without their consent. Whatever alleged dental benefits it gives is not grounds for them to fluoridate the entire water supply.

Fluoride is a halogen and is known to displace other halogens in the body like iodine and may cause thyroid problems.

Bottom line, do you really trust that this system wants the population to be healthy and happy? I would argue that they rely on precisely the opposite to maintain their power.

That's a nice Sakshot, bro. Come to our thread on /c/.

>we live in the timeline most likely to get hyper male vitality added to the water.

It makes ya a fag m8.

this nigga droppin troofs.

I don't use toothpaste, you fool. I use a powder that's free from fluoride.

On the side, who actually buys bottled water on a regular basis?
Do people really pay $3 - $4 per bottle for just the taste?

>nice strawman & false equivalency
Fluoride does not cure nor treat anything nor is it supposed to. Zero data exists which prove there are any benefits to artificial fluoride asides from some obvious correlations not equaling causation.

It is poison labelled incorrectly then marketed as "beneficial to your teeth just cuz" now I'm going to dump it in the drinking water without your permission dw goy it's for your health.

Vitamins are far more complicated structures than Fluoride molecules pham
Although most nations dont seem to share this massive hard-on about fluoridation

I would like to see that
might get a couple more domestic violence cases though

I realize that but my question is why does the government force everyone who can't afford to buy special water to ingest extremely harmful chemicals every day if we want to stay alive when the entire reason they give for it is pretty much pointless with the existence of toothpaste? And how in god's name can any sane person justify it?

Explains california

Most offices buy this shit since idiots think they are going to get aids from drinking fountains. Loads of fuckwits drink this shit because it's convenient and they think it's healthy.

It's a metaphor you turd

Firstly the level of fluoride added to tap water is in no way harmful. There's a symptom you get when you ingest too much fluoride and it's called fluorosis. It's a streaky discoloration of the teeth. If you're not getting enough fluoride to cause that, then you're in safe limits. In some areas of the US, fluoride is REMOVED from the water because there's too much in there naturally!
The link between fluorosis and reduced incidence cavities was found in places where there was too much in the water.
It's not harmful enough to be politicially doable to get rid of it. With fluoride toothpastes there's no need to put it in the tap water except for the people who don't brush their teeth.
Although there is evidence that it works better if it's regularly applied to the teeth in small quantities, that doesn't outweigh the waste of time and effort.
It doesn't do enough harm for any political momentum to get rid of it.

To be fair, the fountains in some places are fuckin digustin.
But yeah, bottled water is a scam.

>yfw people don't use water filters

>listening to a Muslim
Nice taqiyya, ahmed

Fluoride is really good! That's why we add it to baby products!!! Y'know... because it's like helpful for their future teeth or something.

No one was ever arguing against calcium fluoride. The shit they put in the water is (((fluoride))) which has been found to be impure and contains heavy metals, arsenic, radium amongst other shit.

Except It's been proven time and time again to cause fluorosis at the very least in children and damage bones and impede Iq development. How is it not "politically doable" to save what I imagine must be shitloads of money by not buying and forcing everyone to ingest the shit just because some autist doesn't want to brush their teeth? This is a capitalist society, someone will sell him $2 dentures if he doesn't just kill himself like he should. Even if it wasn't harmful it's still a massive middle finger to tax payers

Watch world peace

Then write to your local politicians about it then.
Say that at the very least it's a waste of money, and they might listen to you.
Especially if you provide reasonable evidence.

Politicians aren't complete morons, it's just their only exposure to the outside world is through lobbyists.

it a neurotoxin. simple as that no arguing im not drinking or brushing with a neurotoxin

And it makes dumb people even dumber about chemistry.

>distilled water is $5.50 / L

what the fuck

There is nothing at all wrong with water fluoridation, in fact it is beneficial for your teeth.

I buy this because the water of the town I live in is fucking undrinkable. Not health-wise, but tastewise.

what town m9

Gunnedah, north-west of NSW. It's bore water and holy mother of god it tastes dreadful. I basically drink bottled water only now.

HOLY SHIT

WATER SHOULD BE FILTERED BEFORE THEY ARRIVE TO YOUR MOUTH.

YOU DON'T MIX CHEMICALS WITH DRINKING WATER.
DO IT BUT MAKE SURE THEY DON'T CONTAIN SHIT BEFORE YOU DRINK THEM

>literally haven't drunk tap water in a decade
am i avoiding the tap jew, pol?

what are you drinking instead?

Water sold by JewCo industries.

bottled water contains toxins from the plastic m8. Get a rainwater tank and a decent distiller

aye thats why im asking him, and just read that norway does not fluoridate their water.

Norway don't fluoridate the water mate. Start drinking it, probably some of the safest nicest water in the world.

Medic here.
just type "child fluorose" and you will know why...
But the truth is we just dont have enough recoil on adding fluor in water even in very small quantities has any benefit or side effects on a major scale.

i drink pepsi max™ like a good goy
even if you ignore fluoride there are other conspiracies regarding for example estrogen in the water supply
but that's not why i don't drink tap water, it's simply because i have something else to drink and i don't care about my teeth or body, caffeine helps too

Wear a tinfoil hat and you're all good.

Biologist here. The whole "Governments are putting flouride in water to control your mind" is bullshit. I have a solid understanding and some experience working in Water Treatment Plants. If you wanna educate yourself just do some googling on Water Treatment and aim for biology sites (not sites that look like conspiracy theories). Also your local water treatment plant might host educational tours. I'm too lazy to explain the process right now but one day maybe I'll make a thread explaining and then I'll just copypasta my post everytime these threads pop up.

>supporting a trump hating company like pepsi

>implying i don't know all about the jews
i could say the same for your toilet paper and your pants but that doesn't change the fact that i buy tainted jewish goods
i'm not gonna do anything about it, although sometimes i purchase grans instead which doesn't profit any jews, only pure norwegians

It forms a sedimental rock in your pituitary. Not even joking, nigger it.

know any ways to decalcify?

"Drink the fluoride goy. Trust me, I'm a (((scientist)))"

Acid.

You fags didn't even answer

What do against this shit and should I do it since I live in France where we've got natural fluoridation

What the fuck are you retards even talking about?
Flouride in water ALWAYS takes the form of F- ions.

If you find an exception call the press, because you just destroyed our whole view of chemistry.

Now you're just talking out of your ass.
Do you even know what happens when you dissolve a salt in water?

prisonplanet.com/calcium-fluoride-vs-sodium-fluoride.html
Calcium flouride occurs naturally. Sodium flouride is an industrial byproduct marked hazardous until they repurpose it into toothpaste

For fellow bongs:

Just over 6.1 million people in the UK receive water with a fluoride content, whether naturally occurring or added. This means that about 10% of the total population is supplied with optimally fluoridated water.

You can find out if you're one of that 10% by looking here:

>wmaf.org.uk/userfiles/FLUORIDATED POST CODE AREAS OF THE UK v4.pdf