ConservaSHITS

>conservaSHITS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AD7dnFDdwu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK DOBALD DRUNPF IM WITH HER!!!

yeah, i mean it's hilarious that guiliani is the guy who crippled the italian mafia, brought ny together after 9/11, and lowered the fuck outta crime as mayor of nyc. HYSTERICAL!

why do they hate rudy

I thought people liked Rude Rudy?
Didn't he clean up NY pretty well?

this

He is notorious because of 9/11.
Poor guy.

Why?
Because he succeeded where his predecessors, AND his successors failed!

I've only heard good things about how he handled 9/11

but he didn't do 9/11

the whole world is already laughing at you LEAF

I suppose you could run NYC better. Seeing how shitty that place was and how much better he made it I don't get the meme. Seemed like a good mayor to most people.

I didn't know he was Jewish

That is the point.
You became notorious for something you not do.
Don't that all media about ?

Stop and frisk, apparently. Because a policy might help clean up a major city and make life bearable there, but dass ray-ciss.

Haven't you heard? Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of A LITERAL FUCKING LEAF!

literally the only negative thing you can say about the guy is that he was a traitor to his own people (the italians).

i know time magazine is shit, but the guy won person of the year in 2001. not bush, or cheney or any member of the cabinet, but rudy fucking giuliani. the fact that (((new york))) is turning on the guy now is a god damn disgrace.

>demoCRAPS

>occupy democrats
this is the 9gag of political memes

NAILED IT

Wasn't Giuliani pretty good mayor?

youtube.com/watch?v=AD7dnFDdwu0

Rudy Giuliani is a fucking embarrassment.

I am notorious for going to work.

No that doesn't make sense.

Everytime a canadian tries to shitpost, the wall gets 10 miles north.

Jew York has the same problem as California. The majority of the faggots who live there now, aren't native to the States or the USA at all. They're all recent illegal immigrants in Cali, or hipster transplants in NY.

yeah, but because muh stop-and-frisk people hate him, despite the fact that when he did that, NYC's crime rate plummeted

Says libertarians, the embarrassment of the right.

Because media don't give a shit about you.
Nobodyer.

was Ron Paul our guy?

Wait, Democrats unironically think that Giuliani is bad? Why? What is their excuse?

How the fuck can you dislike the guy who saved one of the biggest cities in your country from suffering the fate of Detroit?

>Nobodyer
YOU FAWKIN BURIED THAT CAWKSUCKA

No you just fail to understand the definition of the word 'notorious'.

Isn't he like the most moderate candidate for this office? When did exactly murrican liberals became bloodthirsty warmongers? First they wanted to elect shillary and start war with Syria and Russia and now this.

Hey OP, fuck off. NYC in the late 70's to mid 90's was a fucking mess. Rudy fixed it.

p.s. Your bacon is ham you fucken degenerate.

But at this rate it'll move completely north of Canada altogether

>caring what foreigners think
literally why

I actually think Trump has a chance of doing some good in the foreign policy department, but that seems less likely with a fool like Giuliani in charge of the state department. That would be like re-appointing Hillary. You're an embarrassment to the right.

he looks like the pope

how is giuliani a joke?

>making choices in order to not get laughed at by inferior countries

liberals never left high school

Go ahead and insult us.

Clearly that's been working so well.

This ebin pictura had to be made by a woman. The only thing that matters to them is how groups of people see them. Only a woman would take group of idiots laughing at her as a negative.

>implying the world knows or cares who Rudi Giuliani is

I want Sarah Palin, don't blame me

The world doesn't even know who he is.

Whats with leftists and their obsession with what other "countries" think?

Well guys looks like the state department is going to stop funding Islamic terrorism in January

there's no such thing as borders to the lefties.

As an NY resident during the Giuliani years, fuck you. He put the niggers and mafia fucks in their place and cleaned up that shithole, then he held the city together after 9/11 when a lesser man would've broke.

This. Lived in Queens during 9/11. He made the whole city come together instead of everything going to shit.

Look up what he did for SNL when 9/11 happened.

Sarah Milf Palin, Secretary of state.

i command thee, kek, make your intentions known by checking 'em!

because he's neocon conspiracy theorist who constantly spouts nonsensical bullshit

also he's ugly

I wholeheartedly support this decision. He's good buds with our PM and he will help us make Serbia great again.

quads!

Why should America give two shits what other countries think of them? Like caring what an ant thinks of you.

Wouldn't you be a conspiracy theorist if you were mayor of NYC during and after 9/11?

Fucking kek

Notorious is a word for a famous person, but famous in bad thing.
Of course you not notorious because you are a nobody.

Why are you people supporting a neocon like Giuliani?

Also he didn't do shit as mayor. Wall Street boomed and that's what saved the city from going the way of Detroit

Bless me, kek, make it happen

I'm under the impression that the world knows him as the guy who did a great job on 9/11. That's the only time I remember the media over here mentioning him much.

>Occupy Democrats

Stop it with this meme, leaf.

Step 1: Decide to appoint Giuliani
Step 2: Publicly announce it with Rudy at your side
Step 3: Turn to Rudy and ask "Now, you know what a (C) on the email means, right?"
Step 4: Enjoy the laughs

>abhor national pride
>obsess more over appearances than performance
only liberals

Democrats think being like Detroit is a good thing.

Those numbers on a pro Giuliani post. Praise kek our state department will not be a bunch of pussies!

>the world is laughing at us

oh

no

Trust in Trump. Let him show you he's correct.

Because Rudy didn't support (((their))) side.

Anyone who doesn't support the global elite must be destroyed.

He wasn't a pretty good mayor, he was the fucking best mayor. Come back Rudy!!! New York City needs you!! Save us from this ducking as whole dblasio. Bloomberg did a decent job holding the line but dblasio is fucking everything up and sending us back to the 80s and early 90s.

You know what the world is laughing about? The anti-Trump protests.
You're being beyond ridiculous. Please at least conserve a modicum of dignity or Trump will ACTUALLY end up being your God Emperor instead of your president, because you'll never win an election again.

>let's base all my decisions on what I think Europeans whom I've never met and who hate me anyway will think of me

He's got a huge hardon for bombing Iran.

Friendly reminder that Drumpf motorboated a crossdressing Giuliani and we're well on our way to having the most decadent, degenerate, depraved administration in any country's history.

The world is laughing at you for critizising Trump you fucking piece of physical cancer.

I hope you choke on a cock if you aren't already.

Are you triggered?

>Occupy Democrats

This board is fucking overdue. It was fun while it lasted, but they're never going to let it be the same again. We thought CTR would levae after the election, they have made a full scale invasion and aren't going to leave.

Wtf I hate Rudy now

Rudy is a good guy, I wish he got nominated for president in 2008 rather than faggot ass McCain.

This.

What are some bad things he actually did, like specifically?

What makes his leadership unqualified?