How would you have described the differences between Stan and Kyle in early seasons before they became the same...

How would you have described the differences between Stan and Kyle in early seasons before they became the same character?

Stan had a girlfriend and got bullied by his sister. Kyle had no girlfriend and bullied his little brother. Also Kyle always seemed to have a bit more of a temper.

Stan’s the smarter one, Kyle’s the grumpier one.

Ones a jew

>Stan’s the smarter one
Even early on Kyle seemed more bookish than Stan. Stan was just more level headed. He also had more empathy, going by his hesitation to hunt.

Kyle had a temper, Stan was more relaxed.

I always thought that Kyle was the smarter of the two. Stan went with the flow for the most part and acted more like a leader than Kyle did.

he was the main character and the voice of reason until they deciided that randy and cartman should get all the attention
i liked randy more when the joke was that the entire town was stupid and randy was part of that

Chef was the only adult voice of reason back then. Even if he couldn't stop talking about fucking for more than a few minutes at a time. I suppose there was also Big Gay Al, but he wasn't a regular cast member.

Kyle is the gay one.

Kyle is the moral bitch, Stan is smarter than Kyle though. In addition, like Kenny years ago Stan has been losing a lot of screentime.

i've been looking for that one

style is for.........

I thought Kyle and Stan were pretty much the same character until Season 7 and Stan became the cynical "don't give a fuck" type of kid amd Kyle became the "goody two shoes" foil to Cartman.

stan:

>has older sister who bullies him
>has a gf
>family is some kind of christian
>is good at football
>dad is a scientist

kyle:

>has younger brother who he bullies
>no gf
>family is jewish
>is good at basketball
>dad is a lawyer

alright now that I have stats ive worked out the tier list for anyone thats interested

heres part one which got a few changes

and heres part 2

the difference between these epics and legends when compared to the ones on the regular tier list is that the ones on the regular tier list are strong enough to see use before epic lvl 4 and legend lvl 3

these need to be at least epic 4/legend 3 before you put them into your deck as a legend player running on lvl 5 commons and lvl 4 rares

Is it even possible to get Visitors? What do they do?

I actually have had 25 visitors

its a 3 energy "swarm" unit, you get 2 ranged aliens with pretty fast attack speed but low health and average range

imagine spending 3 energy for 2 gunslinger kyles but they dont have the charge ability

alone theyre not too problematic but when used in tandem with the gunslinger or ninjew theyre pretty frisky

And can you just get them from regular packs?

no it was from the old sci-fi event, I think every time theres a sci-fi event if you have visitors already you get access to an offer that costs 700 pvp tickets for guaranteed visitors and some assorted sci-fi units

I wish I was in sci-fi since its the redlynx chosen theme but I hate the sort of actual sci-fi flavor, like I got bored watching starwars and I dont plan on ever finishing a movie

pretty lame since I hear lots of people dont have them and I could just give em away if they were able to request em

soon theyll actually put them in the game tho since I think they already did it for PC principal and they came right after

They're more different now than they were in the first few seasons.

This. They were always basically the same character.

Well they were based on two people who loveed each other platonically or not and one was always implicitly religious so there was actually no confusion at all.

Im not OP. I hate this shit. Why does my name carry over nobody gives a fuck who I am.

Says a lot about the show creators

I'm not a jewish lesbian but goodnight you wretched cocked fuck enjoy everry second of your night that doesnt involve your pengiis eaten by demonds

live damn you!