Britbongs

Why are all Britbongs I encounter sjws and/or beta cucks. I go to a pretty high end school, encounter a lot of Brit exchange students. The vast majority of them are fucking pussies. QED I jokingly called one Irish guy a "potato-nigger" and he went along with it, but afterward told our mutal friends he felt I was marginalizing and degrading him. He also posted a heartfelt piece on his fb about how us white people failed the world by allowing Trump to get elected.
Do they slip estrogen into your water or something?

>I go to a pretty high end school

Theres your problem kiddo

This

Rich white kids over here are liberal faggots tbqh

ive heard youre a batty boy op

This
>Thinking the elite want to get fired for their beliefs

>be a lower-middle or middle-class Brit kid
>live in a comfy, medium sized town where nearly everyone is white
>a few non-whites live there and they're friendly and well integrated
>decide to visit London
>only visit the centre where everything happens
>assume everyone is a tourist
>stay overnight at your friend's place in Kensington
>everyone enjoys an episode of Made in Chelsea over a bottle of Bordeaux and olives
>head home to Honkeyton
>wonder why people are racist when brown people have been so cordial to you
>complain racists are holding Britain back with their antiquated opinions on mass migration

Rich cunts are all leftist as fuck here.
t. working class lad at cambridge

>mfw i know faggots who lost £6k on clinton bets

>hey guys I was mean to one bog-trotting mick and he took it bad so why are all brits fags?
Literally kys.

This is now an Eternal Alliance thread.

pretty much all pommys are pompous little sacks of shit. i'm yet to meet one with any balls.

ouch..

This. It's the moneyed cunts that are all sjw lefttards, middle to lower class actually know hardship and as a result are more often than not redpilled.

I knew an Aussie with your attitude. I lived with him for a while in a flat share. He worked on the bar in a middle class holiday town and thought he was the dog's bollocks. Then my Northern cousin came down to visit and he turned in to a little bitch, it was hilarious.

Cousin's now working in the Northern Territory actually. Going to visit next year, should be fun.

This. So much fucking this.

Any tips on how to pick up on the femicunt liberal brit bishes, or are they a lost cause?
I'm pretty "alpha" (not saying that as a brag, but i talk straight and dont gaf about offending) and have been told that turns them off.

You're American which is already a disadvantage with those kinds of girls and the fact that you're self proclaimed alpha only makes your chances worse.

Why would you want to though? They all need a slap in the face with reality.

im in brighton lad.. you simply do not understand the pain living here. this a hotspot for SJW's, the capital

Because leftists are obsessed with "LE TRAVELLING XDXDXD" so you're more likely to see them in different countries. Also It's the same with Americans here; all low test, fedora tipping cucks.

fair nuff, there's other bishes to bang out there. I just kinda wanted to be able to say I've banged a chick from every major white country in the world/

My condolences

Have you considered fleeing fag capital?

they were burning Trumps statue on bonfire night. On the 8, there were gonna be Trump btfo parties in clubs. This is a crazy place. Im starting to believe the frontal lobe damage stuff is real

a year left in uni, hopefully can legally emigrate to US

Apparently people were literally weeping in public on June 24th, sounds insane.

Speaking of which: that "potato nigger" I offended. I ran into him at a campus anti trump rally. He said "are there any Trump voters that aren't racist and sexist?" I responded "I dont know, but are there any 'remain' voters who werent blue haired feminists or scrawny beta male bitches." I think it was a sufficient burn for a mega cuck suck as him.

it truly is! and the uni is pushing their shit progressive agendas down everybodies throats as well.

>fleeing the homeland and damning your genetics to an eternity of mutting

Thats just as bad user, don't be a faggot.

Fucking benders they are!

BTW my school sucks. They literall had a anti trump protest that was "scream at the beach." Everyone went to the beach and screamed at the ocean about how angry they were. Poor millennials.

im not British.. I don't even know where I belong. From Latvia, went to boarding schools here since I was 13

Latvia

Clearly you belong in Latvia then, make your homeland better.

>EU
absolute majority supports EU, everyone thinks Russia is the real threat. Believe in NATO. The cuck levels are too high in govt

MLGA

Then it's your job to change that, you're clearly not the only latvian who opposes the EU.

Or rather, just MLG.

quite true lads

Something definitely SJW'ish going on in the UK educational system

I was one of the few people walking around with a happy grin on the day after trump won.

Also, i'm not a Brit (yet). I'm from Portugal

Exactly this. These people live in a bubble and surround themselves with similar people so basically live in an echo chamber. Encountered loads of them at university and at work, I just try not to associate with them now.

The travelling meme is an obsession for them, I am 2 years into a grad job and we get paid pretty well. So many of my colleagues have pissed away all their money going on extravagant holidays and weekend trips to Europe etc but live in rented flats and have almost no disposable income. In the mean time, people like me have mortgages and paid off cars and still enough disposable income to live a pretty decent life.

B B C
r r o
i a r
t i p
i n a
s w r
a a
s t
i i
n o
g n

They called him radical ffs. They have quotas and jobs only for nonwhites.

>Shetland Islands

What are they doing over there? Where the hell are they going?

Lefties are everywhere you tard

It's your own damn fault for Unironically using the word nigger on public and expecting people to join in

You do what anyone who wants to fuck girls does, you tease, flirt and change the subject when they talk about politics.

Were you expecting rationality to come from the mouth of a rich, pretty girl with no life experience?

True, lefties are everywhere but this strain of SJW's only seems to happen in Anglo, Germanic & Nordic countries.

Left leaning politics in Portugal & Spain for example are mostly absent of this SJW crap as far as i'm aware.

>Do they slip estrogen into your water or something?

They do it in all rich western countries, including your burgers

>why don't Little Englanders visit my shitty nation?

Why the fuck do you think?

Step 1, don't be american