If a well loved superhero rapes or sexually harasses you then what are your options?

If a well loved superhero rapes or sexually harasses you then what are your options?
Can you go to the police, media, or other superheroes in the hopes they'll believe that someone who saves the world on a daily basis would be capable of such a heinous act?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bo7KZmnB-2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vigilantes are above the law.

Is she hot?
If not, become a super villain.

If you're in the DC universe you go to Metropolis and tell Superman. If you're in marvel you join a mutant hate group

I guess it depends on the hero. People would probably have a hard time believing an accusation against Superman, but someone like Booster Gold would probably be taken a bit more seriously.

I know some people who can fix your asshole superhero problem for free with no questions asked and minimalish collateral damage.

You wouldn’t want it either way. It’s RAPE.

>not believing the victims of rape

That's why I'm here OP.

>Guy Gardner put his hands on my bum

Don't tell me what I want or I don't want.

The Avengers didn't even believe Carol when she said she was raped.

I don't like Wonder Woman much, but I wouldn't mind being raped by her.

To be fair, she can survive in space and bench press a jet plane, it would be fairly difficult to rape her.

There was mind control and no small amount of Retroactive Continuity, involved.

Get yourself a superhero lawyer. Just not one that has slept with the one that assaulted you.

Basically this
If there's no Boys type group in your universe you're fucked

Based Guy.

In a universe where mind controlling telepaths and reality altering demi gods walk around it's a surprise that superheroes don't get raped on a daily basis.

Mind Rape is not a crime if it cannot be proven.

>get raped by a superhero who saves the world constantly
>try to go to the police who are on good terms with supers and they don’t take you seriously
>try to go to the media and they just scoff at the idea
>try to go to a superhero group and they confront the superhero that raped you
>she denies it and the superhero group tells you there’s nothing they can do right now
>you go home feeling disappointed
>as soon as you get inside you’re shocked to see that the superhero that raped you is standing right in front of you
>get raped again

How often would you find an unconscious heroine during an alien invasion or other crisis event? I wouldn't be able to pass up the opportunity to tit fuck Power Girl, even if it was the last thing I'd do.

kek, who is this guy?

>doesn't know the only lantern worth knowing.

Thing is, raping a Superhero is probably the absolutely most efficient way to get your ass kicked by their friends. You rape Supergirl, Superman's out for your balls. You rape Batgirl, Batman's out for your balls. You rape Black Canary, the JSA, JLA, Birds of Prey and every single members of Ollie's supporting cast. They're out for your balls.

What are you even doing here? How did you get here?

huh? Of course you can. Whether or not they believe you is up to the evidence you can present.

I have a feeling at list one Brit has a comic with this scene in it

Yes, if i were a twisted supervillain on a quest for world domination, my first thought after capturing a superhero would be "but what will their friends think of me".

Asking rape victims for evidence is inherently sexist user.

>"but what will their friends think of me".

Nobody cared who I was until I raped their supporting cast.

Please. At best, you'd get a mild mind-rape in return.

And hasn't Ollie, Dick, Bruce, and several other heroes been raped? And not a peep out of anyone!

Of all the times heroines have been captured, I'm very surprised it doesn't happen more often.

When I said "out for your balls." I wasn't talking figuratively.

jesus christ

Fucking telepaths, mind-raping anyone they please. Fucking one into submission should be a civil duty.

She lives for this shit.

Other amazons in that issue who were capture have been raped for days and other have been sold elsewhere

Fastest man alive.

Flash you sly dog

That has got to be some bragging rights, even if she was rendered unconscious before hand. How many guys get to say they've raped an Amazon?

how did the joker get away with it?

Is that true?

Brainiac's constant use of tentacles whenever he's in the story looks pretty questionable.

This issue is why I default to Superhero registration. Think if how shitty the police are now, even though they are kept in check by oversight, internal affairs and routine investigations. Now times that by a hundred because the police are superpowered, secret identity holding viglantes who at best operate in a loose network and at worst are just a bunch of people acting independently. And heroes will have the same reaction as police, as locking ranks against accusations because they are seen as partisan attacks on them.

Yeah i would be more concerned with the supervillains who vastly outnumber the heroes and have shown a general disregard for the wellbeing of people.

>doesn't know THE Guy Gardner

i'll bend over and let powergirl do what she will. then we'll get married.

Not to mention the hero organizations are composed of some of the richest people on the planet.
I’d imagine they can silence any regular joe real quick no matter how legitimate of a problem they have one of their superheroes.
Can’t have a #metoo movement ruining them in the public view.

this is a bait , wonderbats trying to make a thread about wonderbat again

If someone who saves the world on a weekly basis needs you to get off, you'd be selfish to refuse.
You accuse, she goes the jail, next week the planet is blown up by alien invaders, and it's ALL YOUR FAULT.

Then it's not rape though

Just because you are okay with having sex with someone doesn't mean you always want to have sex with them at any time

But they literally just said they'd be fine with it, that's not rape

Idea for a comic
Super aggressive lesbian Hero and the attractive girl who is at the wrong place at the wrong time

A hot super hero stops a bank robbery and then proceeds to hit on the bank teller she saved. She gets shot down immediately and does not take rejection well. During the flirting the bank robber got away. Over the next month robberies keep happening different locations but same girl and same bank robber. The super hero thinks it's destiny and gets more aggressive with the girl each time.

Le twist~
The girl and bank robber are actually runaway siblings who commit crimes. The girl get's a job (fake name) scouts it out while the brother robs it and they move to another town. Except because of the super hero they are now broke and stuck in town. Eventually the brother confront the super hero, telling her to leave his sister alone. Believing the brother turned the sister evil she then fights and defeats him quickly.

Le twist twist~
The whole confrontation was set up by the sister who has a freeze ray gun. She comes out of the shadow tells the super hero she despised all the passes she made at her then freezes the dumbfounded hero.

If you're in marvel there's no such thing as a well loved superhero.

Might have to do some soul searching there. But probably not. I don't want a shitload of superheroes out for my ass.

Batman can't be this cute

Say thank you and ask for another like the good little bitch you are

What if said lawyer was the one who raped you?

Maybe a grope as I try to drag her to safety

Too many twists
Initial idea cute though

You can hire a supervillain to make their life hell. Or you can go supervillain yourself.

>Yes, if i were a twisted supervillain on a quest for world domination, my first thought after capturing a superhero would be "but what will their friends think of me".
This is why villains never win.
>not doing evil right
YGSIU

Triple Twist: Another hero swoops in and captures the robbers. Reveals to the lesbian hero that they've been watching the whole thing and deduced that sister was in on it. When the lez hero asks why they didn't say anything, the other hero says that this was a lesson she need to learn. The lesson being: Don't chase tail while you're on the job.

> If a well loved superhero rapes or sexually harasses you then what are your options?

This sounds like the edgiest fucking hook for a shitty deconstruction that I want to read about now.

See

The Boys is too over the top for what I want.

It's ok if a girl does it.

>All of those people are going to watch Batman rape the Joker

>Beloved superheroine rapes you
>You try to tell people but no one believes you
>Decide to become a supervillain to get revenge
>Turns out you're really bad at it
>And now everyone thinks your initial claim of her raping you was just another poorly thought out evil scheme
>And every time she confronts you she beat your ass in the ground and rapes you again

No wonder he doesn't get many dates.

>you will never witness the Batcock slamming those white cheeks with violent effort

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bo7KZmnB-2c

Was this before or after Starfox was put on trial for pheromoneal rape?

>tell me about the assault!
>it was extremely painful!

>she

>pheromoneal rape

Don't give the feminists any ideas! I don't want to be #metoo'd for my Axe body spray!

Doesn't Spider Woman do the pheromone thing too?

I would rub my own feces all over myself to repulse them.

Oh ho ho.

Delightfully devilish, Bendis!

if he snaps back to normal 10 years later, does that make all of his past boyfriends rapists? Like, if a girl at a bar gets roofied by jean grey, and some guy sleeps with her without knowing that she was roofied by jean, does that make him a rapist?

Wouldn't it mean that she raped them too, seeing as how they wouldn't have slept with Bobby if not for Jean, and therefore they were engaging in sexual activity without informed consent?

That's why it's called "mind rape".
It's no joke.

Yet telepaths seem to just do it on a whim. No wonder people want mutants wiped out.

Remember when people didn’t freak out over the villian raping? Because you know they are villains? Jessica Jones did it right.

I thought it was a pretty bad meme at the beginning, but nowadays I can't even look at this stupid pic without laughing.

Has anybody done a story with a female superhero banging their male sidekick. Maybe with some other age disparity skeeviness like emotional manipulation.

>mommy superhero taking advantage of a pure shota sidekick
yes pls

>>mommy superhero taking advantage of a pure shota sidekick
I want this too

Based