AUSTRALIA

I've been doing some research lately Sup Forums

>United State's size is 3.797 million mi2

>Australia's size is 2.97 million mi2

>United State's population is 319 million people

>Australia's population is only 23 million people

I think from these numbers I have deduced that Australia is indeed - not full.

They have warm weather, great beaches, and gorgeous blonde women too. So if you are an African American or Hispanic living in America, as you can see Australia is a great alternative.

Let's get an Australian immigration thread going!

Friendly reminder that Australia cucked murica lmao xD

most of that land needs to be annexed from the dropbear-spider alliance though

sure thing burger

any niggers are welcome to the bit in the middle

You forgot the part literally nobody lives in the middle of those countries

Australia = Full
USA = Not Full
It's not about numbers, It's a state of being.
How fucking hard is it?

those places are no ozone
you vaporize there

Sure, come in

You can live in the empty bit

ie. the middle, the fucking desert

>Implying any of that land is livable.

We have no fucking water, piss off.

Fuck off we're full.

99% of the population live on the coast, the rest is desert, hence why we're full.

Agreed.

I looked into emigration half of a decade back and ended up noping my way to the nearest desert instead after seeing the signs of what is now happening in the Oceania region.

This. If you want to move here you can fuck off to the desert.

Except the US has 10X as much rain as Australia. And its soils are far more fertile. And so on.

Apart from the deserts, we are indeed full.

To be fair, the entire country is on top of one big freshwater aquifer, it's getting through all the rock that's the problem.

WE'RE
FUCKING
FULL

It's like the difference between fucking your wife and making her take a BBC. She could be fuller, but she's full.

I don't think that they could really afford it but you know if they have something to offer then that is good. I'm honestly just sick of offshore government detention. Either let them in or don't.

blacks would have a miserable time in aus. our women openly hate them along with other minorities

>on top of one big freshwater aquifer
Which is rapidly being depleted. I saw this on our farm -we had to keep drilling deeper and deeper to get water.

Behind the beautiful ladies, check out the empty space - sure you want to live there. 110 degrees in the shade in summer but there are plenty of flies, snakes and spiders.

not true.

She's absolutely chocka's.

America is overfilled dick head. We have about 150 million too many people.

35% of Australia is desert.
By contrast, 5.58% of the contintental US is desert.

>implying you can afford the rent here
Lmao, maybe if you go to war with China to lower their buying power in our property market first.

The middle of the country would be great for sandnigger slaves

how many asians are there compared to our biggest minority, hispanics?

Don't let them in.

This. memes aside white women desire black men. It is only natural to lust after the superior mate

We don't live there because it's all desert, but they're free to live there

Bullshit, you love immigrants, you have a big French sheila holding a torch so they can see where to get off the boat.

Melbourne:
>very low number of hispanics (if any)
>high, high number of asians
>moderate angloids
>moderate designated
>moderate ubuntu

Fuck off. We don't want more people here.

Not only do I NOT want blacks or Latinos, I don't want any more white Brits or Americunts shitting up the place. Fuck off already, stay in your shitty countries and leave us alone.

For all intents and purposes we ARE full, so don't bother trying to come here. We like being secluded, we like being out of the way without any other fucking countries touching our borders.

Please, PLEASE stay out. I'm fucking sick of all the dumb fucking Brits and Yanks polluting my country. You don't get it, you don't get what being Aussie is. At least our Chinese are mostly 3rd or 4th generation, and they're decent blokes but the rest of you can just get completely fucked and stay out of here. Especially you Americans, I can't fucking stand you assholes in my country even if you're just visiting.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

They can come and live in the desert then, cities are already full of chinkazoids.

18.68 million people live in the greater los angeles area. 5 million less than your entire country.

How the fuck does Armidale get a start

the city is full of poo's in the loo's

DELETE THIS.

> Melbourne:
You forgot Somalian gangs running rampant and left wing government does nothing "they good boy dindu nothin'".

Fuck off, were full.

Fuck off, we're full.

we are so full we have to send our refugees to america

Are you not terrified of them breeding with Abbos and forming some sort of super-hybrid?

I'll let you in on a secret just so you know why we don't want you here.

Life in Australia is EZ-Mode. You can get decent paying job easily, you can study whatever the fuck you want for free. You can get housing easily. You can do 50% of the work the average American does and get paid twice as much.

Myself and my fellow countrymen like it like that, we don't need you assholes coming here and upsetting the balance with your shitfulness.

Stay the fuck out and remember, it doesn't matter how many people we have, WE'RE FULL.

>Not only do I NOT want blacks or Latinos, I don't want any more white Brits or Americunts shitting up the place. Fuck off already, stay in your shitty countries and leave us alone.

I completely agree. I don't want ANYONE coming here in droves no matter their race, nationality, religion or creed.

Fuck off, we're full.

Thanks, OP! I'm gonna pack my bags and take the first flight to Australia!

how much is rent queerboy?

kek'd

Why tho? Why do you hate Brits? Why do you hate Americans? I can understand your hate for American shitskins desu

It's not limited to Melbourne.

5 Africans gang raped one 12 year old at a Sydney train station. What did the Police do? They refused to even investigate because the girl was racist for getting gang raped by Africans.

You'll get glassed in the throat, cunt.

This fullness applies doubly to nations with cheap Aldi toothpaste flags.

The abo's are scared of the South Sudanese immigrants

sounds hot

Because you're not fucking Aussie, that's why. You may be white but you're still more akin to your niggers than to us.

Now stay out and keep the fuck out.

Damn that sounds nice. I'm half black but I'm pretty redpilled, would you mind if I came? I visited Sydney last year and really loved it.

Source?

As we said before, it doesn't matter where you come from or what colour your skin is.

WE

ARE

FULL.

WE HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE FAGGOT

Stay the fuck out. How is that hard to understand.

WE. ARE. FULL.

How do you not have good old boys gunning down those cunts?

there was some top police guy vowing to crack down on "sudanese" gangs and deport anyone who isn't a citizen
I hope they continue with it and scare them into submission or hopefully all out of here

>tfw im gonna move to australia and none of these little poofs can do anything about it
lmao, british>ausfailian

lets be honest, he probably got fired

Dude fuck off I'm a pretty funny guy and I have a decent job. It sounds like a nice place though I want to live there

Dirty Harry?

That's it I moving to Australia bros

Cant wait to fly to convict island and start burying my nigger dick inside aussie pussy

yeah nah fuck off cunt only for anglos.

Good luck. You won't even get close. Try New Zealand.

>I'm half black
>mind if I came?
ffs

delete this

Please fucking stay put. You realize the VAST MAJORITY of Australian immigrants are you FUCKING piece of shit Brits? And we fucking hate you, hate you like you can't even begin to believe.

We're not your fucking penal colony anymore. Stay in Blighty you disgusting pasty British fuck.

The only gun I'm legally allowed to own is a lever-action shotgun. It feels nice in the hand and it's fun to shoot but the thing is genuinely a pile of shit compared to the guns you burgers get.

I just want my Colt SAAP and my H&K MP5, damn it.

ching chong cho chung long dong fong wong?

As has been mentioned before, Australia is at maximum capacity. There is no way you will ever be allowed to live here.

Have you tried New Zealand? They don't have a navy to turn away your boats and soil is very fertile.

I think you'd like it there.

Is this real? Based as fuxk

>and soil is very fertile
It does tend to move about a bit though.

"no", soft cunt. I'll go wherever i please. Don't forget who still rules you, bruce

And LA is a cucked liberal nigger flowing shithole, your point being?

FUCK.
OFF.
WE'RE.
FULL.

It's not about hating you, it's about recognising that mass immigration from any source is dangerous. Europe has taught me a valuable lesson.

I love blonde women. US has been having less and less of them lately

It's paradise OP, the govt is importing poo's in the loo's by the thousands and the Chinese in their white vans are buying all the property, would rather have some people from civilised countries immigrate, but, fuck off, we're full

Fuck on we're sending them.

What?
I will pleasure them
im good at oral sex, so good that when my kongo-australian babies will be brought to light, i will teach them

die

Why not just rig the boat to blow up in the water so nobody has to deal with them, cunt?

Check your post. Do you see this

ayo senpai u kno where we shuld go fo spring break? sydney dawg i heard that shis lit senpai, cute lil white bitchez everywhere im tellin you dawg UNGH

This blokes pretty full.

Yeah, I see that flag

Nah calm down, Kiwis can visit but not stay. Who else are we gonna beat at every sport ever?

Good aeration.

The white man made them superior. We killed off the weak ones because they don't make good slaves

WE ARE FUCKING FULL

PISS OFF

and don't you forget it

>the white man
>americans
>white
dont think so boyo

u like cricket too

count me in ausm8s