The Rock for President?

If Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson ran for president he'd win by a landslide. Especially if he didn't have to compete against Trump in 2024. He has all the appealing qualities of Obama and Trump plus more especially when it comes to charisma.

He's a Republican but is more Independent/Moderate than anything. He hasn't ruled out running for President so I wonder if he did run what would he be.

Also, he gives me heavy "Secret Trump Voter" vibes as well because I'm myself am someone popular in my social network circle who pretended to "not care" about the election around my majority liberal friends and family.

At least Trump was a businessman. What skills does the Rock have, except for bulging steroid muscles?

Is it just me or does Dwayne Johnson look a lot like that guy from 90's WWF, The Stone or something

Maybe if he proves himself doing anything other than being an entertainer.

the president doesn't even really do shit, Obama was pretty much a stand-up comedian for the past 8 years

Law degree. He's a legit lawyer.

But he's opressing wyminz and numals with his overthetop masculinity.

Oh well, at least he's not white.

>Excuse me.. Mr. President, Canada is on the phone

He doesn't do steroids, nigga just eats like 20k calories a day of meat and eggs.

I hope that jabroni Clinton doesn't try to run for presidency again.

He makes tons of $$$ and works like an absolute madman. He's not book smart but has insane emotional intelligence. He also is aware of the shady shit in the entertainment industry.

t. I know DJ in real life.

I'll be seeing him over thanksgiving, If I could get one point home through his skull what should it be

>He doesn't do steroids

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

BAH GAWD IT'S JIM ROSS

Oh honey...

Nah Im alot younger

When he was in WWE or whatever the wrestling shit is in burgerland, he prolly didn't do drugs. Lately...well, you got to be a damn retard if you think he's not roiding now.

A bachelors degree in criminology does not make you a lawyer.

How do you know him?

Roid rage and nukes are not a good combination.

meltzer pretty much confirmed he was running

Idiocracy was truly prophecy

Fucking kill yourself

Ladies first, Ma'am :)

Johnson could be VP for Ventura in 2024

Russia should love him then.

Was liberal whining prophecy as well?

Shut the fuck up non-country.

Actually kinda yeah, the end outcome of it was heh

>The next presidential election is going to be between two guys who've had matches at Wrestlemania before

What a time to be alive

Don't underestimate that we're probably looking at a Trump political dynasty. Ivanka is going for it in 2024 if Donald is successful both terms.

ANOTHER nigger? Are you fucking stupid?

DONALD TRUMP YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH YOU TRASH ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, YOU SAY YOU'RE GOING TO GRAB WOMEN, YOU SAY YOU'RE GOING TO BUILD A WALL WELL THE ROCK SAYS GREASE UP THAT WALL REAL GOOD TAKE IT UP AND SHOVE IT RIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!!!!!!

I'd vote for the Rock honestly. He's a no bullshit dude like Trump, I think he even supported Trump actually.

Sorry but the Republicans will have their first female president before the Dems.

I hope that happens. America should always have a nigger president.

VOTE #1: Terry Crews
Prove the Alt-Right aint racist

It's happening

came here to say this.

I'm honestly starting to think we broke reality. well, either us or cern

Compare how he looked on wwf in the 90s to how he looks now.

Nigga is juicin

tell him running an instagram account is not the same as running the country

Never to listen to SJWs/feminists/BLM or any man with a little skullcap who thinks there's a problem with white people.

>People calling The Rock a nigger
Isn't he a native Pacific Islander?

even more irrelevant

If celebrity was enough Hilary would of been elected because she had literally everyone in her corner from hollywood, singers, game devs. Everyone.

Trump won because he is a fucking genius.

President Camacho?

not trying to doxx myself

>jabroni
cool word!

>He doesn't do steroids, nigga just eats like 20k calories a day of meat and eggs.

You are an idiot.

I hope you start eating 20k calories a day to prove how this gives you a superhuman physique starting today.

I don't even know who he is?

>If I could get one point home through his skull what should it be

Examine the governorship of Arnold and think twice about this.

Bipartisanship is not rewarded. You will be cut to ribbons.

In a way I want him to run because as a Republican he would win the black vote since blacks for their own no matter the politics of the candidate. This would cause liberals to come to the realization of how dangerous identity politics is because a black hitler could come to power one day.