Why do some shows in CN looks like it came from a Tumblr comic

Why do some shows in CN looks like it came from a Tumblr comic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ov5EeeL2U1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because more people who studied from CalArts and use Tumblr have infiltrated the cartoon industry.

Because Tumblr unironically has formed such a center of the modern western sub-culture. And something else that comes out of other sites hasnt been able to get attention from people or media unless its a sort of weebshit.

SNS gathers people in one place, forms its own hierarchy that can influence the commercial industry even if the quality and the criteria there are complete shit.

I only hope I live to see the day when this whole current era is universally mocked as savagely and relentlessly as hippies were during the 90s.

History is repeating itself and i wonder if something similar to the Vietnam war will happen

It already did

Because most people who studies animation and got into the animation industry also happen to be Tumblr users
And what did YOU do with your life?

You mean how the 1990s are being torn to bloody shreads right now?
youtube.com/watch?v=ov5EeeL2U1E

t. hardcore tumblrina

You wanted an answer, you got it.
Want cartoons you like? Go make them yourself!

Much worse.

we_have_this_thread_every_day.png

Every generation hates the ones that came before them and the ones that come after them.

That's what I'm looking forward to. And the ridicule will be more pointed. Mainly because these virtue signalling wet blankets are too busy busy being offended by the previous generation to laugh at it. Anyway, thanks for the explanation, I'll be sure to keep it in mind.

They're just bullying your show because they're jealous of how good it is and/or threatened by it. Don't give up!

I remember how they kept making fun of the 70s in 2000s cartoons

You will have to wait for a long time to see that, and you'll most likely endure allot of suffering
The 90s used to muck the 60s, the 2000s mocked the 70s, and the 2010s at the moment are mocking the 80s
This means that for the following decade, you will have to endure everyone mocking the 90s to hell and back
Then in the 2030s, it will be the 2000s turn to be mocked, so expect allot of Emo jokes
Only during the 2040s will the 2010s get their turn, and I assume most people here won't live that long

>virtue signalling
And I wanted to agree with you so much...

wow this exact thing happened last year

Why the hell do they hate the show, is it because of the furry episode

Im not surprised if someone works in that show has an account to a website where furfagotry is involved

no. at least in underground/indie. everyone respected older pioneers

it became like that after SNS and hipsters happened. SJWs/hipsters have no respect for any other individual, they are a chunk of tribalism. dont even know any history of any underground scene of the past. are literally full on mainstream capitalists or just clueless in a dead end.

theyve controlled the industry now. although i dont give a fuck about it. just looking forward to them destroying the whole western entertainment/art industry cause im not a westerner

because it is created by a black guy, because it does not look like a 1990s Disney renesance movie, because it is not a show they grew up with, because it does not promote the importance of killing ALL the Jews, because it is a kids show, because it is popular, etc.

you do realize there is no other animation industry, right?

Why are these type of shows always on Cartoon Network?

>France
>Japan
>Canada

American animation suffers from a lack of genuine diversity, as in there is no diversity in ideas, influences or methods.

You're an idiot. Just fuck off.

What a samefag

You do realize that Canada and the US are essentially interlinked in terms of industry, and no one except the most obscure of fans really gives a crap about France.

Because they're still pulling from the same general talent pool of people as Adventure Time.

>one shit cartoon pokes fun at the 90s
>its really more of an 80s caricature
>torn to bloody shreds
How old are you?

Nope, they are Asian
Doodling on a napkin and calling it a story board isn't animation

Wew fucking lad. French shit wins or is nominated for American awards constantly. Canada and US are not interlinked. Japanese cartoons are more popular in the US than American cartoons. And that's TV animation, not even talking about games(which are animated).

>Being so far up your own ass you think your shitty show is being targeted by the legion of shitposters just because nobody likes it

This. So few shows are actually ANIMATED in the US. But people don;t realize animation is about actually making something move, giving it life.

>French shit wins or is nominated for American awards constantly
Which dosnt really matter consdering that a lot of these animated films aren't even watched by a lot of people in the mainstream US audience, which is what I'm thinking of.
>Canada and the US are not interlinked
I mean that there are a lot of Canadian shows and animators that air and work in the US right now and vise versa.
>Japanese cartoon are more popular in the US than American cartoon
First, I was never putting that up for questioning, and secondly, can I get a source on that?

It's been the case before the Tumblr generation, technically.