What is the Sup Forums equivalent of Broly

What is the Sup Forums equivalent of Broly

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Mangog_(Earth-616)
dc.wikia.com/wiki/Matrix_(Pocket_Universe)
youtube.com/watch?v=lUiHbG1ULE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bane

The Hulk.

Little brown-haired guy who turns into giant green rage monster with no upper limit.

How does that man have hands bigger than his own head?

Power:
Sentry
Doomday
Hulk

Was I the only one who watched the Itchy and Scratchy filler arcs?

DADDY PLEASE DON'T LET HIM TAKE MY GOODIES

Apocalypse.

Super-Hulk, hands down.

Vulcan and Superboy Prime.

Ya mama

Kid Miracleman with both being the devil and having human appearance.

>Shitty character made for powerwank
He's Doomsday.

>Broly
>shitty
He is powerwank done right.

His fights were good, but... He hates Goku because Goku cried so much? Dumb motivation, still I love him for his design and battle animation.

>dbz completely filled with shitty powerwank
broly some how has the shittiest powerwank

Broly is the absolute shittiest. One cool design and a lamer final design, zero character in his own film and the dumbest backstory in all of Dragonball, which is saying something. He's the villain of the two shittiest DBZ movies ever, and he's even more pathetic in those when his big power level is meaningless and he gets beaten with ease, so he's not even a decent example of power level wanking. Quite the opposite actually. Goten and Trunks going super saiyan as little kids makes him being the Legendary Super Saiyan even more pointless. Anybody who likes Broly past the age of fifteen really needs to reassess their lives.

The Sentry.

Doomsday.

By technicality only.

The first movie's fight was awesome, but that's about it. The sequels were shit, his motivation was shit, and the first half of his first movie was dull.

He's a pretty bad character honestly. The maximum meme about him has more character than Broly himself. The movies themselves are entertaining though.

Imo, I love movies 1-8, but besides Broly's design and fight, he's probably one of the least interesting, maybe only better than Turles.

Fuck everyone, Lord Slug was cool.

Literally no one has ever said Broly was a good character. Just because TeamFourStar pointed out that he was a dumb character doesn't make this a new development.

In wrestling: Brock Lesnar

he is powerwank done terribly

The Hulk, who else?

"Hes SO COOL, but thats so dumb, BUT HES SOOO COOL"

In DC, Doomsday; in Marvel, Hulk or The Juggernaut.

Cooler was the coolest.

this. Doomsday is the only correct answer. they're both monomaniacally driven to do one thing.

I really like the idea of Broly.

There's the Legendary Super Saiyan prophecy, and it seems it's Goku by virtue of being the first in the series to go SS, but there's also a lot of hints at it being Gohan, what with everyone remarking that there's "hidden power within him. And then there's Vegeta, who aspires to be the legendary SS, despite constantly falling short to Goku.

Then in comes Broly, random guy, more powerful than all of them combined, with a unique SS tier, and he's a complete psycho. He's the Legendary Super Saiyan, and fuck all the other losers. Of course it doesn't stick, because it ain't canon, but still, I like the idea of the prophecy doing a swerve and it being just a mostly unrelated guy, not one of the protagonists.

The second movie sucked shit tho. For the longest time, I think over a decade, I completely forgot about it, and though there was only the first Broly movie, then somehow Bio-Broly.

Why is he such an edge lord?

I liked Bio-Broly if only because it was a breath of fresh air seeing a movie that didn´t follow the same cliche of strong guy comes and they fight in the air for 40 minutes.

>Written by Alan Moore

The idea's there, but the movies never did anything notable with him except his first fight.

Cooler was fucking awesome. I loved how unlike his brother's need to fuck with people and slowly destroy things, Cooler didn't fuck around, and he didn't underestimate his opponent like Frieza, and didn't just expect Goku to be dead after one shot. Also, his final form was WAY better than Gold Friza.

"The LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN is motivated by a crying infant! HE IS A LITERAL GIANT FUCKING BABY!"

Except the Hulk's not a murderer. Ultimate Hulk was, though.

Ultimate Hulk was also a cannibal.

Yeah, but everything else fits. Huge muscles, super pissed, keeps getting.stronger, not verbose, and the green color motif.

"And I'd rather get kicked in the dick A THOUSAND more times than to hear that idiot scream Kakarot's name again."
"KAKAROT!"
"Uggggh"

Ctrl+F, "Mangog"

... Come on fellas.

"So, kind of what you're being right now?"

Too articulate, hulk still fits better

The Masketta Man?

Super has already said who the legendary super saiyan was.
He was the first saiyan to reach super saiyan god.

Yeah, but that was decades after the fact.

What if you gave a blunt filled with the Tree of Might to the Hulk?

Don't act like Bob wouldn't have thrown him into the sun.

Doomsday

Ohhhhhhhhhhh!

Right.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Mangog_(Earth-616)

You really don't know shit about Mangog.

So, Bardock.

Bardock never reached Super Saiyan God.

The Saiyan of Prophesy being a Villain is actually a cool concept. This revered legend being turned on its head and going against the heroes is interesting as a story standpoint.

It basically makes every Vegeta and the others understand what Freeza felt when Goku became a Super Saiyan.

Vegeta and everyone else*

Who’s the equivalent to her

Her human form design is so much better than that majin shit.

Both are hot

aye

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Matrix_(Pocket_Universe)

POWER MAXIMUM

I do not care, Bardock is the legendary super saiyan to me.

Hulk just wants to be left alone though (in his iconic interpretation at least.)
People keep coming for him. He wouldn't cause any harm if people weren't constantly trying to fuck with him.

Ultimate Hulk is a much better fit as other have said, as that guy was just a cunt.

This is lame as hell

>Caring about Super
>Caring about 'god' recolor forms

I personally like the idea of the Legendary Super Saiyan, as in the story told down through the ages, originally referred to the monstrous form that Broly has but the story became warped by time to become what Vegeta initially believed. I think it fits with the whole surpassing your limits thing that Dragon Ball has that any saiyan could actually become super and that the legend only referred to a certain thing.
everything you said is 100% true. Cooler was pretty damn cool. Frieza's golden form is such a dissapointment in comparison to Cooler's final form.
this

>Broly with all his gains couldn't lift Goku's dende off his head

Literally decades later in an entirely different canon

And fuck your fanwank episode right in the butt. Bardock was cool before the execs realised they could slap his face on everything DBZ related to make money.

this, most of the things super has done has been pretty fucking lame

"No"

I used to think that, but then I realised just how well Golden Frieza fits Frieza's character as a shallow arrogant self-aggrandising prince.

youtube.com/watch?v=lUiHbG1ULE0

It just screams about his "wealth" and power, like how Royalty and Clergy dress up in all their gold and finery to demonstrate their superiority to the lowly masses.

He is gold, because he is superior to you.
He is superior to you, because he is gold.

Oh man piss-colored freiza is the fucking worst, so gaudy and awful.

The new continuation of a concluded franchise is basically on the level of fanfiction.
Most evident in the shallow no-effort super forms they keep throwing out to build hype with the easily impressed.

>Blanco is canon
We meme'd to hard satan.

Nah.

Its just an ugly recolor to try and shill one of the classic villain for attention.

Same reason they brought Roshi in out of nowhere to try and get attention from nostalgiafags

The funny thing is, Mastered Ultra Instinct doesn't even actually look like that.

He's not skinny like SSG and his hair is in a different pattern (the same as the Ultra Instinct Omen)

>All this blanco wank
Let's get legendary

He's just Goku with silver hair instead of yellow/red/blue/bluer blue, its shit.

Super saiyans are one of the major cancers of the franchise that turn everything to shit.

The hair style is also different (some strands that usually go down go up) in the final anime design. It's the Toriyama design that was just a recolor. But thankfully they didn't stick with just Toriyama's art for once.

Why does mastering a fighting style that simply makes one fight instinctively require him changing his hair color?

And is this going to be Kaioken/Spirit Bomb/Instant Transmission all over again?
Goku is the only one allowed to use it despite being a generic technique possible for anyone to potentially learn?

Tien and Yamcha trained under Master Roshi, why didn't they get Kaioken? It would have been right up 3-eyes street in being a technique that gives you great power but half-kills you to use it.

Unless you've actually been watching, and know that it's not just Goku with Silver hair, but is actually the culmination of their training with Whis and was hinted at as far back as the Revival F arc and introduced a whole character change for Goku since it changes the way he fights and behaves.

Of course, if you haven't been watching, you'll just think it's silver hair.

You're shilling a no-effort in design transformation that is entirely unnecessary. You are basically Toei's core audience.

Oh so now you are defending not only the lazy designs of Super, but the writing as well?

superboy-prime?

What's up with his hands? Does he have claws like Wolverine?

>behaves.
So you think he's no longer just a stupid fight junkie that never kissed his wife

>Tien and Yamcha trained under Master Roshi, why didn't they get Kaioken? It would have been right up 3-eyes street in being a technique that gives you great power but half-kills you to use it
Because Kaioken was taught by King Kai (his name's in the move) but I'll assume you meant that.
King Kai just didn't teach them. Because he can be a bit of an asshole sometimes.
And he REALLY doesn't teach the Spirit Bomb to just anyone. Goku's literally like, the only one.

We don't know what will happen with Ultra Instinct. Super is ending anyway and the film likely won't have anything on it.
Vegeta got his new form anyway and doesn't give a fuck about UI any more.

He's the child of Goku and a Kai chick.

Basically the inspiration for Goku Black in having both saiyan wank and the power of the gods while bragging about this fact.

>He's the child of Goku and a Kai chick
This sounds wrong. Like, Goku would never cheat on Chi Chi.

Vegeta's new 'SSB2' is even worse.

Its like some sort of parody design but they play it straight.

He's a fan character, dude's just trolling people who haven't seen Super.

As in it changes his fighting style since it put him on auto pilot. He fights much differently in UI form. Different movements, different level of aggression. It's really obvious when you watch it. They did a good job on making him move completely differently.

The guy that did AF now works on Super.

Also who gives a damn about how Goku fights, he's the most boring part of the show and "different movements/different levels of aggression" won't actually make him an interesting character as we watch him getting yet another power up.

How many powerups & transformations have we seen Goku and Vegeta get since Battle of Gods began all this compared to the entire returning cast COMBINED?