A black girl build a panther suits in the a third world countries!

>A black girl build a panther suits in the a third world countries!

>tfw a black girl is smarter than you even in the MCU
>tfw you were the MCU
Being Tony is suffering, no matter the Universe...

The English language is just kicking your ass, isn't it OP?

This would be better if you aimed it at Riri

What if RDJ went full George Takei and demanded that Disney execs come out and make it clear that tony is the smartest man on MCU earth.

i was thinking riri too

>"This new female/diverse character is smart because he's smart!!!"
>"He/she is also waaaay younger than this other character who is smart"
I see Marvel has finally transferred their logics from comics into the movies

haven't watched BP but what's the explanation for her being so smart? is she some kind of autist like smart kids at that age in real life or did they just pull it out of their asses? the MCU has had some lazy-ass writing since Avengers 1

Tony was never the smartest person in the MCU, just the smartest and most resourceful Avenger. His claim to fame is his feats, like saving New York and beating the Hulk (literally the only person in the entire MCU to do so.) Nigga's got balls of vibranium when the going gets tough.

Smartest person in the MCU is probably Pym.

Access to vibranium and having access to Wakandan research and technology.

She's more tech-smart than Stark, Pym, or Cho is, but isn't quite the pioneer any of those are. A lot of what she uses and develops is a heavy expansion of existing Wakandan technology, whereas those three developed high-level technology independently of previously existing scientific developments, or with very little to go on.

She's still young, and probably has yet to really create her technological magnum opus.

Pym is the smartest in ANY U that counts.

well, if she has nothing better to do all day then it's a formidable explanation.
what I was wondering though is how the fuck wakanda even has all of that "research and technology". I get that they have all the vibranium but how were they able to melt the stuff down if they were only a simple people back in the day? how did they just out of nowhere know to do all the research and shit and be years ahead of other countries?
in western societies, most research and tech was a joint effort so them doing literally everything on their own seems weird

She wasn't born in a shithole of a country like the US. Kinda easy to be educated when that happens. The tech has been there for ages though and it's like kids these days knowing how to build a car when kids from 100 years ago did not for some reason.

>literally the only person in the entire MCU to do so.
Somewhere, Thor is screaming

They explain it in the first 2 minutes of the movie.

Not his style.

or ya know the confirmed smartest human currently in Marvel Moon Girl

Shuri IS the product of an advanced scientific culture, and her father was enhanced.

>them doing literally everything on their own seems weird
Because it is weird. Progress always depended on the flow of knowledge.
Imagine for a moment how the world would look today if there hadn't been an exchange of knowledge and culture between asia, europe and arabia.
An isolated culture stagnates.

Saying something that isn't feasible if you think about it for a moment is hardly an explanation.

Who knows how long it took the Wakandans to get to this point? They are more advanced than the rest of the world (but let's face it, no more than maybe a hundred years or so) but they had thousands of years to do it in.

Africa's had anatomically modern humans for about 200,000 years... four times as long as Europe.

You may say that means the African peoples dropped the ball on advancement... but maybe they didn't need it. After all, technological advancement has led to some pretty devastating stuff in the last 100 years.

So after Marvel's "Not Rebirth" almost all SJW replacements are canceled/written off?
So who is left? Kamala and nigger spider?

well if they're isolated and can't really get out that much, it's understandable. I guess the girl still isn't as "street smart" as tony is because he had his fair share of traveling but it should do. waiting till a copy hits the web but I'm kind of eager to see the movie. ragnarok was a disappointment of massive proportions to the point where I view it as the single worst MCU movie ever

I got the impression that Wakanda got alot of outside info from UN relations and its spies, they just bullshitted hard about their own capabilities so they wouldn't have to share their own secrets

Smartest according to one measure, designed by Bruce Banner.

Her social skills are notably lacking.

It's one of the reasons she is actually likable.

they didn't have a dark ages, that alone would cover most of it

>her father was enhanced
I don't understand. does that make her inherently intelligent or something? don't tell me there's such a thing as advanced sperms

yeah, that was my point. it doesn't really make sense for a country to do everything on their own, especially if they are isolationist. it would take hundreds of years to find out how to even melt vibranium

yeah, you have a point. might have taken them a thousand years to melt that shit and there still would have been enough time to develop the tech.
when did the meteor (it was a meteor, right?) hit wakanda in the MCU?

>it would take hundreds of years to find out how to even melt vibranium

Well, I guess the quick and dirty explanation is just "they had thousands of years".

>yeah, that was my point. it doesn't really make sense for a country to do everything on their own

Wakanda is a modern version of the H Rider Haggard-esque "lost advanced African city" common to a lot of the old Golden age of pulp stuff.

It's like getting mad that Atlantis isn't realistic, there's no point trying to ague semantics based on things inspired by what amounts to fairy tales.

Pym is my nigga

>Being this mad that a fictional white guy isn't the smartest person in a fictional universe

Go be mad about things that matter.

The tech in Black Panther is bullshit. Magic sand, magic beads, and magic metal.

>Her social skills are notably lacking
So is Pyms. That guy acted like a savage and beat his wife yet he's still considered smart

as long as it is explained to some extent, I'm alright with it. I'm not a retard like most people on this board who can't have a leap of faith when it comes to these movies. the only thing I don't like is when things have bad explanations. even having no explanation at all is better than that

not the guy but according to your logic, we should just close down Sup Forums

Oh fuck off

He hit Jan once while unstable and he still gets shit from it from every writer. Except for the ones who try and redeem him.

Then another idiot writer brings it up again even though he's made up for it hundreds of times.

And now Ultron's taken over his brain.

Fuck, man.

The difference being that Haggards Zu-Vendis was a technologically stagnant kingdom of a white elite ruling over black peasants, and Burroughs Opar was a lost colony of Atlantis.

The one thing they have in common with wakanda is the very basic "isolated rich kingdom in africa" trope but that's really it.

>I don't understand. does that make her inherently intelligent or something? don't tell me there's such a thing as advanced sperms

Why not? We don't know what the herb does. Except that it induces a lasting change which has to be actively negated. That seems like a genetical alteration to me.

Thousands of years ago. The number I find is 10,000 years, but that might be Antarctic vibranium rather than Wakandan.

Right! Imagine tiny magic mirrors that allow you to talk to anyone in the world who has one like it, or see through distant electronic eyes, store your own image or voice, or connect to a world-wide information network! Complete nonsense.

Is a first world country in the middle of black africa that isolated itself.

Nothing on Black Panther makes sense at all

moon girl is a meme

>Requires a complex system of platform shoes, carefully planed above-the-waist shots and sometimes entire miniature runways across the set for him to walk on just to hide the fact he's a turbomanlet
>Not his style to be a petty cunt
Hm.

we aren't talking Peter Parker user

And a child feels nothing

I appreciate it.

They have an entire network of spies around the world. Not exactly isolated as far as info goes

>peoples dropped the ball on advancement... but maybe they didn't need it.
I still find it odd how most Africans survive without A/C, TV, smartphones, and League of legends

Simple solution is don't beat women

>Implying Sup Forums as a whole shouldn't be closed down

>What is the tyrannical state known as Rhodesia

>ITT: Midwestern white kids who have never been to Africa claim to know everything about Africa

For fucks sake its an entire continent. Everywhere doesn't look like Beast of No Nation and not everyone is living in huts dying of AIDS. Fucking hate how this country encourages ignorance.

Have you tried not being sexist filth for once user?

It's sad how literally half our population believes education is "liberal brainwashing"

Fucking hate the GOP so much.

Rhodesia was a colony of first worlders who established a sovereign state for less than two decades.

Closing down just Sup Forums will clean up this board entirely

the lesson is more like, be popular like Peter Parker and you can beat women and get away with it

Agreed

Black Africa is 95% a shithole and they don't produce any new technology

It didnt when they closed down news. Why do you think it would work with pol?

>Fucking hate how this country encourages ignorance.
You do know this image board is made up of more than one country right?
>Tumblr

It's literally the worst place on earth.

Mate, I lived in fucking Central Africa for a full year and I can 100% confirm everything outside of capital cities is a complete shithole. it's not a tribal tier shithole but those people are as dumb and lazy as your neighbour nigger.

There was always "Sup Forums" faggot,even before the board, people just used to call them racist,trolls or edgy teenagers instead of using tumblr labels like alt right to make them look like an organized group

The technology in Wakanda is realistic when you compare it with what the rest of the MCU world has, like pym particles, complex androids like Ultron and Vision or that SHIELD helicarrier.

Remember, Vision has a vibranium body and that was with just the small portions they had. Imagine what 1st world countries would've done if they had acces to the whole thing like Wakanda.

Plus they had spies across the world, so it would be easy for them to steal tech from other countries and adapt it to their shit.

>less than 50% literacy rate
How the fuck their countries work like that?

Rural America is 95% shithole and doesn’t produce any new technology

...isn't the whole point of Wakanda is that it just acts like it's a third world country to keep white people out, it's actually not a third world country at all?

Don't forget about the corruption.

And Vision's body was created with Korean technology.

>Underdeveloped and developing countries don’t have perfect literacy rates
>Worst place on Earth

And I suspect that pic was made by an American because we all know damn well a good chunk of our population can’t read anything more advanced than a Dr Suess book.

>Central Africa

>still has tyranical monarchy
>still has tribal duel to the death to voice opinions

"""""""""""civilisation""""""""""""""

>Americans
>Talking about other places being corrupt

You elected a man who is in bed with Putin.

There's corruption everywhere, but I'm specifically talking about how apparent corruption is throughout Africa.

> implying liberal democracies are not an impediment to development

Our Rightwing party doesn’t care. They love Russia now. Reagan is violently REEEEEEing in his grave.

>Rural America is 95% shithole
You never lived in a third world country.

Good, Reagan was as much a tool as any president in the past 20 years

>White ethnostate
>Christian
>Conservative values
>”Strong” non-PC leader

What’s not to love? I mean if you ignore the

>Growing AIDS epidemic
>Literal corrupt dictator
>False government
>Failing economy and infrastructure
>The country as a whole teetering on collapse into third-world status

It’s a paradise

congrats, you are retarded.

Reminder that the democrats rigged Russian elections to get Yeltsin into power, then rigged it to keep Putin in place.

I can't speak for the rest of the continent. Maybe there is no difference at all.

>No jobs
>Rampant crime
>Inbreds
>Opiod crisis
>Guns everywhere

Are you implying rural America isn’t third world-tier.

>You elected a man who is in bed with Putin.
You are so autistic that you believe in your own fanfiction, like Chris Chan
There is no proof, not a single one, fucking nothing, just accusations, that's beyound ridiculous at this point.

You call Putin corrupt and stupid yet you can't find single proof to fuck him, or he's smarter than you all, not corrupt or both.

All of this is wrong though.

Russia now is doing way fucking better than it was prior to Putin taking over.
It's like people fucking forget what happened in Russia in the 90s.
Yeltsin, who was everything the democrats called for, presided over an economic policy so disasterous that the term "Looting" is written into economic textbooks to describe it.
He presided over policies so bad that the lifespan of men dropped more than what is usually seen in active war zones.

And their economy went from literal bankruptcy to almost pre perestroika levels under the man, the fact that its slowing down isn't even weird.

It’s hard for me to see evidence of TRUMP ties to Russia.. except the Flynn thing and the Manafort thing
and the Tillerson thing
and the Kushner thing
and the Carter Page thing
and the Roger Stone thing
and the Felix Sater thing
and the Boris Ephsteyn thing
and the Rosneft thing
and the Gazprom thing
and the Sergey Gorkov banker thing
and the Azerbajain thing
and the “I love Putin” thing
and the Donald Trump, Jr. thing
and the Sergey Kislyak thing
and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing
and the Russian Business Interests thing
and the Emoluments Clause thing
and the Alex Schnaider thing
and the hack of the DNC thing
and the Guccifer 2.0 thing
and the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing
and the Russians mysteriously dying thing
and Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing
and the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king thing
and the Russian fertilizer king’s plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing
and the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing
and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing
and the Cyprus bank thing
and Trump not releasing his tax returns thing
and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing
and the election hacking thing
and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing
and the Steele Dossier thing
and the Leninist Bannon thing
and the Sally Yates can’t testify thing
and the intelligence community’s investigative reports thing
and Trump’s reassurance that the Russian connection is all “fake news” thing
and Spicer’s Russian Dressing “nothing’s wrong” thing
Asking Comey to drop Russian Flynn investigation thing
Firing Comey, Head of FBI thing
Inviting Russian's Only- Diplomats and Press into the Oval Office thing
giving code word sensitive top secret info to Russian diplomat in the Oval Office thing

Putin is corurpt as fuck, it's not even a fucking question.
The guy's illicit fortune is such an open secret that the man himself laughs at jokes about it.

That he meddled in the US is also not really in question. There was clearly a propaganda campaign.
A pathethic one.
A pathethic one that doesn't even get close to what the US does openly in the form of the BBG

Thanks for proving my point, all you got is accusations.

yeltsin was more fiscally conservative than putin, you fucking mutt retard
yeltsin invaded muslim chechenya when they were uppity
yeltsin appointed putin as his successor

That last bit is about Putin I should say.

Their utter economic destitution was Yeltsin's doing. Putin oversaw an economic miracle.

Yeltsin was fiscally conservative, and by that I mean that literally had American economists appointed by the democrats writing his fucking economic policies.

Yeltsin's invasion of Chechnya and his appointment of Putin is irrelevant to what I wrote.

>muh innocent oppressed muslim terrorists :(
the history rewrite is real.

Every time they try this it's like popping a zit. Blood and pus everywhere.

You could argue that the role requires it.

Bright side: it did mean a barefoot Gwyneth Paltrow.

>You elected a man who is in bed with Putin.

I am not an American, but I still disagree.
This is strictly an "I'm not locked up in here with you, you're locked up in here with me" situation.

Putin may have believed Trump was easier to control than Hillary, but that puts him on a level with King Canute.

Shouldn't you be off crying about how people want to remove statues worshiping a traitor state?

>having proof of ties is accusations
nice defense force you got there

Putin is not corrupt or stupid.

You can't be corrupt if you're the dictator - you corrupt others. And stupid? Definitely not. He underestimated the extent of Trump's insanity, but who hasn't?

Dude... get over it. The Russians tried to affect the election and perhaps they did, we will never truly know the extent (but it may well have been enough to push the Donald over the edge).
And perhaps Trump himself wasn't in on it, but if so he was the only one on his team, it seems.

I don't get why, though. The Russians did not need Trump's help. If anything it could lead to precisely this situation.

Of course, nobody is perfect. We have a tendency to believe that the secret shadow conspiracy guys don't make mistakes that obvious, but at the end of the day they're only human.

>yeltsin invaded muslim chechenya
I hope that you will support when your muslim majority areas on your country(even if the population is a bunch of 1-3 generation immigrants) demand independence AND economic support for their new islamic country

Was everyone in Chechnya a muslim terrorist?

They shouldn't remove them. But remove the pedestals. And make sure the plaques explain what those people fought for, exactly.