Just fuck my shit up

They arent even trying to cover up anymore.

The link to stay young is tge blood of young people.

And im over here thinking why the fuck would hillary drink kids blood?

/pol im sorry for believing you, forgive me

>pic very related

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/is-hillary-receiving-blood-transfusions/
sciencemag.org/news/2016/08/young-blood-antiaging-trial-raises-questions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

suddenly the baby-farms in israel conspiracy theory became believable

Only took forever! Now what? All the podesta emails have some truth holy fuck this is nuts

Bump niggers dont let this slide

Can't self-bump, OP. Have a fast one from me.

Somebody fill me in on the baby farm thing please, cliff notes suffice.

(((They))) have farms of Goy babies where the drain their blood over a period of time.

Alex Jones is right again:
infowars.com/is-hillary-receiving-blood-transfusions/

Bumping for the children

>blood of young people

It's a metaphor for war. Nothing to do with the occult.

Seriously? Why would they write about that in the first place though?

Wow. With every day that goes by I understand more and more why my grandfather always laughed when someone called the allies "victorious".

Thank you.

The one time a saw a convincing NWO member doing a AMA thread on Sup Forums he mentioned young blood treatment.

>"Young blood treatment"

Holy fuck whem was that thread up?

To make it not seem like its all that bad whem cliton comes out along with all the other elite tp say this has beem happening for ages.

I mean how else do you explain the queen never fucking dying

Literally years ago. He talked about the structure of the order but didn't drop any absurd tin-foil bombs.

He basically described a connection of rich people who make the rules. The only spooky thing was when he mentioned young blood treatment twards the end.

After he left the thread found out who he was by locating the "art" he posted in OP. His art is big metal statues of balloon animals. A bit of research showed that this "artist" is insanity wealthy for no obvious reason.

Jeff Koons is the illuminati NWO member that Sup Forums tracked down.

He mentioned in the thread that he's not a high ranking member.

I facepalmed several days ago, when the news showed the kardashian troll smearing her face with her own blood, because young.

That gay silicon valley Trump fag, also.

I mean: Come on!

Holy fucking shit Were getting some where boys keep this shit up maybe someone could shed more light on this

Correct me if I am mistaken, but aging is due to the degradation of DNA. How would a blood transfusion from a young person with different DNA repair the degrading DNA strands of an old person?

They reported that the old mice was sewn to a younger one and then it's brain showed signs of "greater neuroplasticity". It sounds like bullshit.

That could mean anything. I am sure your mind would be racing if you were sewn to another living animal.

His replies in the thread was the most convincing aspect. His answers were brief and straight forward. Not vague and mysterious as if he was roll playing.

Have a bump

Redpill me on the israeli baby-farms Sup Forums

Two words: stem cells.

It actually does make sense scientificly.

please, Sup Forums

sciencemag.org/news/2016/08/young-blood-antiaging-trial-raises-questions

>It's neither.

>Hillary drinks kids' blood to stay young
Confirmed that drinking kids' blood doesn't actually keep you young.

The what? Baby-farms? Do tell me more

umbilical and fetal blood is loaded with stem cells, and babies exhibit extreme neural plasticity (ability to change in response to new info, improve muscle coordination, learn, etc).

Aging happens when ur DNA degrades, specifically due to erosion of telomeres. telomeres are like the plastic caps on your shoelaces, keeping them from becoming frayed. every time your DNA replicates, the telomere cap shortens. your body can compensate... for a while. but inevitably they degrade

particularly long lived creatures tend to have much better telomere regeneration or slow metabolisms, or both.

>6 hearts-transplant incoming

Still wonder how you can legally be on the top of the organ transplant receiver list for so long....

Really make me think

just looked that shit up, he did a seventh this summer, this is insane

The telomere shortening thing is a natural limiter that prevents runaway growth of a particular mutated cell line (aka cancer). It doesn't CAUSE aging, but many of the (also evolved) effects of aging are triggered by the telomere length.

Aging also isn't just your body degrading. There's no reason that your body couldn't constantly regenerate and last forever. But it's not good for evolution-- a process that depends on constant iteration and improvement-- to keep the same individuals around forever.

There are also other good reasons. We're a K-selected species, so it's not good for women to keep on having kids past their prime. That time is reserved for raising the comparably few children you're capable of having in a lifetime. So to prevent it, women get less attractive in middle age.

There are some things though that lengthening the telomeres won't fix. Teeth, for example, are basically dead, and your body won't try to regrow them. Same for the brain. It wouldn't be good if your brain constantly replaced itself like your muscles-- you would lose your memories even worse than you do through just using it.

That's not true. That article was satire.

Didn't royals used to have blood transfusions with babies to lengthen their life span or some shit?
It's some sick shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory

Oh yeah, also, if there's any benefit to young people's blood for the aging, it's not because of telomeres. Telomeres are inside your cell's nucleus. Just throwing a bunch of someone else's cells into your blood stream won't do you any good.

From what I've read that's basically what they do for stem cell therapy