This single page is why marvel's relaunch will fail. Marvel would never publish something like that...

This single page is why marvel's relaunch will fail. Marvel would never publish something like that, and because of that, they suck

big if true

it is true. just like God

the fact that they think thor, captain america, and iron man can qualify as a "big three" in the same way batman, superman and wonder woman are a big three is retarded and they'll still botch the whole thing.

Weren't people bitching last issue about "oh here comes the 'all religious people are evil' bullshit!"?

Also did they do almost this same story in Green Lantern just a few weeks back?

That page is pretty good. Also the talk with Jon afterwards was good too.

Marvel used to be good but it lost its way.

>they think thor, captain america, and iron man can qualify as a "big three" in the same way batman, superman and wonder woman are a big three is retarded
Yes, user. This is totally why BvS blew Avengers out of the water at the boxoffice.

Oh, wait ...

c'mon really we're going to pull the movies into this now? DC never had a chance hiring Snyder.

And even then those three marvel characters don't compare to DC's Trinity. the fact you had to throw movies into this was desperate on your part.

No, it blew, because
a) marketing
b) lack of good will. disney could kill a nigger, and they would still make billions. Dc can try, but people don't casually like it, like they do marvel's popcorn flicks

>believe in fairy tales it's OK if you believe in them

soo... deep

>fairy tales
can you prove god isn't real?

Damn, this is what passes for "good writing" these days?

This. Fedorafags have the burden of proof.

The fact that you think Wonder Woman is anywhere near Batman and Superman's level is retarded enough.

t. Alan Moo

t. Geoffrey Johns

Thor: God Butcher did this so much better

5/10 bait

We are talking about Marvel Now!
The picture is from todays superman's comic

she's nearly as strong as superman and is trained as much as batman. how her comic sales perform is not what i am talking about when i think of them as a trinity.

these are the three characters that have the biggest presence in comics. The first character for marvel that comes close to that is spider-man not their new big three.

I’m just saying that this exact moment was already told in a far superior manner, it doesn’t matter how long ago, this page isn’t anything profound or deep, or even that good. It’s sad that you’d use such obvious bait in order to push your company wars agenda. Bendis can’t take over Superman fast enough, Superfags are the X-Fags Of DC.

He is called Presence in DC.

>this is what passes for "good writing" these days?
Chads are already bracing for Bendis, user.

>Marvel would never publish something like that

I do not believe that. Hope springs eternal. After every night a dawn...

The burden of proof lies on the ones making the claim. Can you prove your God? Currently there is no evidence for it.

No one can prove a negative. Can you prove Zeus doesn't exist? Whatever method you use, I'll use that.

Do you understand the meaning of the words "faith", or "believe"?

Don't shatter the illusions of comicfags on Sup Forums. they think that comic books matter, and that comics are not just script mills and IP factories for Hollywoo now..
They don't quite understand that Marvel and DC don't give a shit if every small comic store goes under, as long as they get politically correct characters and stories to make into megaflicks to sell to normies.

Different user, they really have no place in that discussion though.

get out

could you define "biggest presence"?

you admit that comic sales is not what you're speaking of, so what is your criteria?

Note: I suspect you're going to come back with something purely subjective which would be a dead end. To some degree you seem to be speaking of "most popular" and while not absolute metrics there are metrics that would at least point you in the right direction. Comic sales, movie sales, merchandise sales. Something objective. Start with *something* and work from there.

He believes the universe was created by a big explosion....hahahaha

>avengers having a potential
okay, we now know that the chart is a lie

>from 2013
>based on containers, not actual counts
>includes conjecture which didn't happen
>still posts it

>can breath and talk in space
>needs a mask underwater

>movies

user by the metric Wondy still isn't top three. If anything it's batman harley and joker.

Stop making up some stupid fucking definition. The only reason wonder woman is part of the "trinity" is because she's the woman. Aquaman makes more thematic sense then her and sales-wise she isn't close to top three.

You have no argument other than "she's in thr trinity because she's in the trinity." I don't mind that DC regards her this way but I do mind when idiots like you, and garbage writers to boot, write her as "on par" with clark. I don't mind her being "more trained" than batman but her training would be less varied.

>Superman writers and fantard belive the following
>Faggy goody two shoes and son loving space mary sue
>Still think this santimonius shit will match and be as classic and loved as Batman classics
>Still believes his audience believes in god like all amaerican propoganda wankers do
>Still can't be cool or stay relevant.
>Thinks jon is gonna last

LOL Superfans.

>arvel would never publish something like that

I suggest you look up "melodrama" and "pathos".

You know that disney has demons and heretics to do their job right?

Good. Hold to that belief, user.

The irony of atheist attempting to use an inverted cross as a symbol of disrespect is so delicious.

Esspeacily when the fucking Pope has the thing carved into his chair.

It's funny someone brought up Moore in this thread, because this page out of context just looks like a less good version of that scene from Top 10 with the giant horse.

I'm seeing two claims of better scenes, with no evidence to back it up. This is an imageboard, lads. Post proof.

>Faith has no place in a discussion about God

nobody cares about a failed comic book publisher. if it wasn't for MCU and ESPN money, they would be out of business

You seem upset, Ladderchump

Marvel 'srelaunch will fail because it's just another patchwork job. They're saying the same shit they always do. "Fresh start' my ass. All these relaunches are supposed to be jump on points but they just show time and time again more people are jumping off.

>Still posting this misleading as fuck chart

To be fair her movie did give her a big boost

>This single page is why marvel's relaunch will fail. Marvel would never publish something like that, and because of that, they suck
and yet DC is canceling this
what did user mean by this?

>she's nearly as strong as superman
no

They aren't canceling it

its similar but different in its key aspects.

>faith has no place in a discussion of truth and proof.
the discussion was "does that shit exist" not "do people believe it".

fwiw I would never tell someone they're religion is a crock of shit even if I believed it. It's not my right to do so, nor do I have the the compulsion to prove it.

but faith is specifically believing something that isn't proven (when used in a religious sense). It quite literally means there is no proof.

>Ladderbro gets butthurt again

oh I'm sorry, they're ending superman and rebooting it.

>God Butcher
That Jurgens ripoff?

>the titles of the comics are provided
>this is not enough
I’m not here to spoonfeed you boy, go to google, find some place to look at the comics and find it for yourself, stop being lazy.

Also, while Supes is talking about belief in God in DC, Hell has literally formed on Earth in Las Vegas in Marvel, that’s far more proof than just blind faith.

Pages like this are why I read comics.

>your company wars
Says the user who goes MARLEL IS BETTER THAN DC

To give it to fucking Bendis. Not because of poor sales

There isn't much call for faith in DC when you know God exists

>implying
Did you miss the OP pushing the company wars agenda? At no point did that other user state that X company is better than Y company, just that the story in question has been told before, and it was better than the page provided in the OP. A single story doesn’t represent a whole company, but hey, keep pushing them company wars, I’m sure they make you some what happy

>not putting up with Marvel's bullshit = pushing the company wars agenda
And if you don't watch BP you're Hitler, I know, I know.

>The spin I put on it matters

user it's going no further. There's a very distinct possiblity Jon is getting fridged or even worse forgotten. It's a renumbering and reboot less than two years since the last one.

You can say it wasn't cancelled but sadly it was. Even if I think it deserved to go past 100 issues.

It annoys me how most media treats belief like it's so simple and monolithic.
>if you believe in the afterlife you must believe in God (and vice versa)
>if you believe in God you believe he's a good guy who subscribes to Earthly morals (so something bad happening is enough to challenge a character's belief in the very possiblity of a God existing)
>aliens basically believe in the Judeo-Christian God and afterlife too
>if you don't believe in God andbelieve heod guy then you believe in nothing
etc.

>andbelieve heod guy
*and believe he's a good guy
I need to change my keyboard's battery.

He's talking about Marvel being being a failed publisher you obsessed, defensive retard.

Why are you even on this board?

If a mediocre story by Robinson is the best thing DC can produce, no wonder capeshit is dead.

>company wars are a-okay so long as you’re on the right side

>Newfags pretending to know about ladderbro

Oh, he kindly introduced himself to us some time ago.

Because the dumbass mods decided to let Sup Forums shit get posted here.

>To give it to fucking Bendis
You say this as if it isn't "ending it"

>if you believe in the afterlife you must believe in God (and vice versa)
The concept of an afterlife is directly tied to religion (and thus to God). This is applicable for every religion, no matter which one you look into- even the polytheistic ones such as Hinduism talks about reincarnation.

>aliens basically believe in the Judeo-Christian God and afterlife too
The main foundation of Abrahamic faiths is the belief in One God. That goes for all planets

>if you believe in God you believe he's a good guy who subscribes to Earthly morals (so something bad happening is enough to challenge a character's belief in the very possiblity of a God existing)
Only idiots do that

Can you give it a rest?

>movies
hahahahhahahaahahhaah the absolute state of Sup Forums

I don't think it'll be too bad. DC does have editorial, unlike Marvel.