How does Trump plan on making American white again?

How does Trump plan on making American white again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2BFotaytFmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How's her foot game?

Once the US has a white country government, it will become a white country on accord of most, if not all, diversity moving out.

Sadly, I don't think he wants to, he has never given me any reason to think that he wants to make America more white centered. I'd love to be wrong though.

They were amputated

He wont. He'll just remove the shackles from whites and let us naturally progress.

He's kosher, Nige. There aint white anything.

How about go to the gym and play sports americans and the white girls will come to you

Trumps 5 point plan of course:

-Deport all illegals
-Build wall
-Stop immigration from terrorist countries (all of middle east and most of africa)
-Give 4 million white south africans green cards in (planned for 2018/2019)
-Declare dictatorship and issue government issued gf's for aryans (planned 2020)

You drank the media kook aid, he's making America great again. Nationalism is coming. Everyone is American, forget all the segregation labels.

We will move them into the FEMA camps

and harvest their protein for the upcoming nuclear winter

Niggers will be greasy, Spics spicy and gooks will leave you hungry a few hours later

What is this entitled attitude? The only way to get more whites is to have children.
Do you expect Trump to knock at your door and present you a selection of prospective wives?
Take responsibility for your own life, start lifting and pick up a hobby. Can't make America great great again without improving yourself first, user.

>tax code

He's adding extra tax cuts to married couples that will have kids which are overwhelmingly white people.

Kill yourself pervert leafnigger

said the potatonigger

youtube.com/watch?v=2BFotaytFmk

If you said that to this man, you would wake up two weeks later in a coma.
But i'll let you act like a tough guy in the internet, it helps you get over the fact you've failed in life.

yeeeesh, nothin' personell, kid

*teleports behind you*

A careful and comprehensive breeding program.

We can save them. We owe it to them.

*unsheathes katana*

>blue eyes
>white

You give white people hope for the future of their country and you'll have them making babies in no time.

Sub humans just don't give a fuck is all.

>wake up
>in a coma
>awake
>coma

>greek
>human

digits confirm

Does this mean you are scared of a little work? shit..

He's said in the past he wants to allow more people from europe to come here

With our fluids

He wont.

>Connor McTapper
>implying he wouldn't tap and cry like he always does

Bunch of Muslims began to self deport immediately after election.

His plan is to actually make America honest, hard working, and safe again. It being mostly white is just a side effect.

This job now pays 15 an hour.

And farm produce costs three times as much

Citation needed

He won't.

Unless 40% of the population is sterilized and the 60% of whites starts pumping out children, and immigration only comes form whites.

None of which is going to happen, and none of which Trump gives a shit about.

And now people are getting paid more they can afford it

>*unsheaths potato*

There we go

I don't know how he's gonna do it. You can't just turn back the clock and bring back manufacturing jobs for the masses. It's just a fact that today people don't get jobs that last all their lives, it's much more fluid and it requires more education and more specialization. So when people lose their jobs, the answer is not protectionism and tax cuts, the answer is comprehensive investment in education so people can re-educate themselves and change tracks in the middle of life. But I'm not sure people fully understand this.

I fear he may have a very middling performance as president. Especially since there's already signs of nepotism and power struggle within his administration. Maybe it's nothing, and maybe he will surprise all the doubters with a great performance, but at this stage it seems like an uphill battle.

He doesn't. It won't happen unless a President steps up to help encourage family growth among the white American population.

Russia gets it. The browning of America has already taken place, people just haven't realized it yet. Once the old whites die off the population will be very brown.

Look at the voting results. The white vote was large enough to overcome the beaners in the older age groups, but insufficient in the younger groups. Trump can probably get reelected, but we are fucked 8-12 years from now.

I was there and I saw it, can confirm

This.

Get us some jobs where we actually make some money and we'll rebuild the entire country.

As for OP, Trump is (unfortunately) the most un-racist person on earth.

He can warp reality with his cleverness. In four years, all the races will be high-fiving and having a good time, while exclaiming "how the fuck did this happen, it's like magic the absolute madman"

actually accounting on a expenditures you the produce should only be about 1.21x more expensive while the salary is an average of about 2.11x more then previously.

t. mathfag

>it's a 'the literal racist white supremacist thinks Trump is gonna enact white supremacist laws' episode
I love this one :^)

You must be on bathsalts to think like that.
Just kidding, I know this is a shitty bait.

You very much can bring back the manufacturing of all this shit to the US
The whole supply chains can be rebuilt in the US
Raw materials can be tariffed to encourage domestic production of rare metals/oil/etc

Large infrastructure projects are waiting to happen

Wouldn't you like to know, spy. You'll find out the same as everyone else, when Operation Ironhand goes into effect.

You know how OP

>Mass Deportation
>Not accepting """"Refugees"""""
>40ft Wall around Niggerland Mexico
>Not being cucked by Leaf

Thank you for your input, dear Mathfag.

It should be doable, with tarrifs and subsidies.

>would wake up
>in a coma.

what did he mean by this?

It wasn't that long ago when birth rates in the west were EXTREMELY high, when 5+ kids in a family was a normal thing to see
Those days could easily come again with the right sort of leadership/government.

attrition

He's not. All he has done is encourage all the illegal mexicans to finally marry their fat white girlfriends.

We don't need high both rates, we need to kick out the non-whites. Pumping out kids is retarded when you are already at a disadvantage and have the floodgates open. Kick them out and close the door and the problem is solved without engaging in irresponsible levels of reproduction. The west is currently overpopulated anyways. Just look at unemployment levels in Europe.

The idea of bringing them back was for grandstanding. We can't get back most of the jobs we lost, but we can stop the ones we have from going away. IBM outsourced or used the H1B visa trick with another 20% of its total American jobs in the last 2 years. That's 4 entire US towns from one company alone in just 2 years, and they planned to do so with even more over the next 5.

Things were going to get much, much worse and so few people even knew how close we were to that.

cuck

Encouraging self-deportation.
Deporting illegal immigrants currently here.
Institute immigration policy that favors whites.
Financial incentives to white mothers.

Boom. White country again.

People only had shitloads of kids because of no social security when you hit 'retirement age' and inability to build savings.

Developed nations need a way to reach equilibrium, not just work on a generational/now immigrant pyramid scheme

as an Argie who voted Macri

it's like he grabbed the Titanic in a direct collision course against an iceberg and tried to steer it, we all know what happened

Hi Jew.

I know that collective action on the part of the white man is your greatest fear, but please, it's our turn now.

THIS

How do jews breed?
I never seen a pregnant jew, do you guys lay eggs?

I'd like to marry that girl, treat her well, make a lot of white children with her and have her be a stay at home mom to help raise them.
Imagine coming home after work to that gorgeous face and a few kids giving you love. I'd die a happy man

More like Rome was collapsing and he focused on keeping one region safe from the problems the others already fell to.

Impossible. USA is a very mixed country. If Trump at least think about doing so, there will be a massive uprising by the population coupled with the fact that the US Congress opens the possibility of an impeachment

ya my big bwoder conoir mcgwegor wil bid u up

>he thinks 150,000,000 non-whites will voluntarily leave

>not wanting to adopt an agrarian lifestyle or otherwise work from home so you can properly contribute to raising your children

This is the natural state of the family. The stay at home mother is a compromise.

According to my sources, the jewess gets the man pregnant. During the jew mans pregnancy he is locked inside a vault at the bank he works at. When the jew has given birth he is let out with the new baby kike.

Abolishing wellfare.

New deal kickstarted by THE WALL.

Craft and trade job education made widely availible.

Everything else is already covered in his tax reforms.

And the best part of it he's going to make America isolationist enough to see another country like Germany starting shit and then profit out of it.
It's like the 1930-s all over again.

CALM DOWN PLEASE