Fence

This looks like homoerotic fan fic, is it?

You don't know what a fanfic is.

it stands for fantasy fiction, right?

That black man has very delicious looking lips. What is this comic about, OP?

It's about AIDS and it's spread in the homosexual community.

It's me or the eyelashes of the black guy looks weird? is the second character a female?

They are intentionally sexually ambiguous.

Maybe you should storytime that once it appear in the Win-O' newnamefag?

>What is this comic about, OP?

Incestuous gay relationships between male teenagers, apparently.

looks like otome manga

why would you say such a thing

because otome shit is generally like that cover. it consists of one shy girl literally like the one on the cover and a bunch of aggressive handsome bois.

The comic's basically a generic rip-off of sports manga, but with a bunch of gay overtones to cater to the fujos. The art is passable at best, the story and characters are nothing new or exciting, and IIRC, the fight scenes aren't that great.

But if you're a Korra fan and ever wanted to see Kai have sexual tension with Zuko's grandson, it's the book for you.

>it stands for fantasy fiction, right?
Nyet. It stands for fan-made fiction. The main requirement for something to be considered fanfiction, or fanart for that matter, is to be based on an estabished property and not be official.

Why does the third dude look like he's drawn by that squirrel girl 'artist'

>The comic's basically a generic rip-off of sports manga, but with a bunch of gay overtones to cater to the fujos.

So...sports manga?

There are openly gay characters, so it’s not like most fujibait sports manga

>So...sports manga?

Lots of sports manga that basically are shounen battle series in top of the prettyboy stuff. This one isn't going to have ACTIVATE YOUR AMERICAN GENETIC MEMORY HERITAGE TO CHANNEL OXYGEN TO YOUR ANCESTOR'S ANCIENT MAN YAMATO SPIRIT-scenes or anything comparable. It's basically Starfighter with fencers and more boys.

fairly certain that there are no girls on that cover, this has been storytimed before

Fujoshit

>instead of bitching at comics for being too sexy, women are just making trashy gay comics instead

I have no problems with this. It's far better to make more fanservice comics that appeal to you than to demand less fanservice comics that appeal to others

>claims they're being progressive
>actually just wants to make a gay sports comic to schlick to
Fucking fujos. Also why are all the backgrounds so lazy

>This one isn't going to have ACTIVATE YOUR AMERICAN GENETIC MEMORY HERITAGE TO CHANNEL OXYGEN TO YOUR ANCESTOR'S ANCIENT MAN YAMATO SPIRIT
What's the point then

>tfw the only good material about/with Fencing is Utena
Sucks being a fencer desu.

Homosex comics by American women for American women.

So kinda tame graphically and weirdly violent.

Write one, i'd read it

> otome
> manga
????

>footwork: the webcomic

Are the sex scenes at least as good as starfighter?

>that ugly shitty hair style on the nignog
everytime
why do all shitty fujo artists who make black characters do this
dreds exist
dreds look cooler
dreds look better

Because dreads will make them look like a knock off Mink to their audience.

harem manga for women. i dont know what its called in english.

My point is that otome is a game genre, not a manga one.

They go to an all boys school

There aren't even any sex scenes. It's a total waste.

knew it. otome is just a normal word which means innocent girl or something like that in japanese.

in japanese entertainment or among japanese women, the word is often used as a self referential/parody word. to put it simply, otome is a style that is so sweet romantic and dreamy. i just applied it to manga.

>otome is a style that is so sweet romantic and dreamy
Only in fashion.

God, this reads like a bad american attempt at manga, like "manga shakespeare" or something dumb like that. There's also no sense of motion to a high-speed sport, despite naming that a Fencer's weapon is the second fastest moving object in the olympics, there's no sense of speed to any of the movements. Never mind the depiction of the fencing. Oof.

>Western fujoshit

I hoped this cancer wouldn't spread but here we are I guess

>amerishits are so desperate to sell comics they're ripping off sports manga now

This is pathetic, have americans comic creators no dignity left in them? China produces more original material.

Yeah, neither the writer or artist have done comics before and it shows.

Well I hope it's a good learning experience for them.

Yeah, I hope they learn to never make comics again.

Because dreads are dirty, and not in a sexy way.

no. its a style or an aesthetic that can go for anything. otomechikku is the adjective of the word. im a super hyper mega expert in japanese culture. trust me.

> spread
So you were complaining about this in the 50's or what?

He definitely looks weird, rather than androgynous or anything like that. I think its hard for some artists to draw black people properly . He looks like he's wearing a lot of make up, like especially with those brows.

It happened independently from the nips.

I'm still annoyed at how many parodies/inspired works decide to make the Spock equivalent a girl so it doesn't feel gay.

Well I've learnt something today, huh.

The actual fencing going on here is rather disappointing, I know thats sorta missing the point but I feel like there was a real lack of fluidity in movement in it so far. It just feels a bit lame. Agree with this guy

>So kinda tame graphically and weirdly violent.

made by American women for American women.

>Comic comes out about competitive fencing
>It's gay romance shit instead of an intense sports comic

Talk about a Monkey's Paw.

Writer is Australian, not that it makes a difference.

>Just like my other popular romance fiction

>"Mormon Jesus the Vampire gaslighted me into bearing his monster offspring. Luckily our family dog said that it'd fuck the thing the moment it was born."
and
>"How to wean your millionair of vanilla sex so that the two of you can be happy forever"

>our family dog said that it'd fuck the thing the moment it was born
sorry, what

>C.S.Pacat
They self-published a successful book series of two gay crown princes from enemy nations who end up falling in love when the other's kidnapped and gifted to the other as a slave, no? Pic related, the illustrated cover for the Japanese translation.

It's gonna be hella gay, is my guess. The only question is how explicit the homosex will be.

Isn't that the plot of something else?

Royalty + light slavery is the plot to half the romances in the world.

Twilight

Pretty much every fanfiction au ever.