>pic related, saw this in the airport of Warzaw

MGGA
G
G
A

>Poland so cucked they sell Der Spiegel at the airport

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA

wtf i hate germany now

Over the whole world you will find magazines that sell big, including Bloomberg, Forbes, Spiegel etc. Nothing wrong with selling magazines if someone is buying them, the issue tho is what is in those magazines; utter trash.

I know that feel.
This is the cover of one of the most proeminent magazine here (Title reads : The World according to Trump).
In this article, they blame the loss of Hillary on her gender ofc (get it, you evil sexist) and on the protest of the white race that are out of touched with today (get it, you evil racist).
The good thing here in the cucked (french) part of Switzerland is that the media showed their manipulative face more than ever now that he won, but I know a lot of people that don't belive them anymore.

>magazines that sell big
>Spiegel

they dont even sell it at our airports family.

I guess one has to move their business to places where their citizens might by something else than halal meat and Aldi t-shirts

Yeah for german People visiting Poland its pretty obvious, they also sell English newspapers

Why would they go to Poland then?
You can't even afford Aldi-shirts.

Poland is based and they try to turn it into the shit Cuckmanystan is today

that is charlie hebdo, the ones who got hit by islamists? and still they are shilling for killary?

Is the land of the Cross really cucked?

k. I'll remind you about Cuckmanystan when Russia conquers you back within a day.

What's their end game

You really are proud of your sink hole aren't you, that's fine because I am not really here to defend a country that's wifi I am using. Keep shilling Ackmed :^)

we know poles can't defend their country, regardless of wifi access.

Germany buttblasted that Poland has a functioning nation-state (map is % of sandnigger)

literally thinking right now

80% of our mainstream media are owned by faggots from Germany

People fucking hate media here, worst liberal shit no one takes seriously, thanks to them lefties lost so bad in last elections

The more you push poop down people's throats the more likely they will swallow the red pill. Thank the lib media, they are doing us a favor not only in Europe but also the unrated states of America

Hans where did you go? Your butthurt was delicious, are you still busy lubing up for Muhammad?

Only french part

the title says

"THE END OF THE WORLD

(as we know it)"

mate we dont need help its literally english with bad spelling "das ende der welt"

You can get newspapers from all around the world at every airport with some modern standards.

>kike media like Spiegel
>"German"

This is so fucking embarassing.

>mfw germans literally think Trump is good for Germany

You should be executed.

That cover is true, tho. It IS the end of the world as we know it. The end of the leftist world.

Do you think immigrant importer Hillary would be better for you?

Her and that Terrorist Merkle would get along great

I despise both equally. But Clinton wouldn't put up tarifs on our exports to the US or force even worse trade deals upon us that TTIP. I don't give a flying fuck about any other issue Clinton or Trump brought up because they are irrelevant to Germany.