Amazing Spider-Man

STORYTIME, where Gobbos ruin everything

Amazing Spider-Man 796 (2018) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr
www118.zippyshare.com/v/EvN4HTK5/file.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SeKYNyCgYYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like the twist on why Carnage stays with Norman.

Kek.

Jonah calling Spiderman just to troll him is hilarious.

>HURRR HURRR SPIDEY SUX
Thanks, Slott.

It's been this way since the 60's. Are you new to Spider-Man?

Is this goblin Phil Urich still

Ah the miracle of being AntiVenom

>elon musk in the same rank as Tony Stark
uh huh

I have to say it, Anti-Venom is really useful. Only thing, I don't see it fitting for Flash, a soldier in white. More appropiated would be Anti-Venom bonding with a Spider-Man's clone (either Kaine or Ben) and Flash using the symbiote Toxin.

Holy shit, just fuck already.

It's kind of interesting considering they all went to school.

Flash is a good dude.

Oh shit, this page is going to cause some fun.

You know? If Norman would had Carnage before, he could have used its shapeshifting powers instead of so much plastic surgery. It would have been easier for him to mimic the Chamaleon.

wait so they actually kept JJ knowing his identity? It hasnt been wiped yet? I'm kinda happy

In comic book universes, Elon Musk's crazy dumb ideas actually work.

>Uh.. Who ARE you?

Oh, just your friendly neighborhood center of this whole damn universe.

The bastard is gonna do it. He wants to be THAT GUY.

He is gonna "redeem" himself as he leaves the book.

>Tritium is dangerous

well I guess if you filled a blimp with it, you'd have a radioactive Hindenburg.

Peter told him in Zdarsky's Spider-book

So far, it's been pretty great.

Slott is referencing Conway´s both "door scenes". This better not be bait

Ok Slott. I don't care if you do get them back together I still hate you.

It seems like a waste to me that Flash didn't go back to Philadelphia with Andi. New York already has plenty of superheroes.

Yeah I just didn't think it would last

Is this the new “Thanks, Obama”?

finally flash wears pants, he usually just shows off those metal legs.

What I don't get is they have life like LMD's cant they put some of that skin on the metal legs so they look like his real legs?

It's bait.

We saw a preview page that shows her turning Peter away when she takes off his shirt, and sees that he's still wearing his costume.

It's nice that Jonah knowing Peter's secret has finally been acknowledged in ASM.

I really love the fact that Jonah is now one of the few people who knows Peter is Spidey. This new dynamic of theirs is great.

Apt solutions in comics always disappear in consideration for the plot.

ie. CWII

Because the big moment will be in ASM 800 probably, this is just the necessary buildup

>Betty Sense

I thought noone knew about Spider-mans spider sense how did she get the reference?

Gotta say I only cared about Slott's run for Superior, but I'm liking the swan song he's going out on.
Love the new dynamic with JJJ

no thats Black Panther now

he mumbles about his spider-sense like every time he's in a fight how could not even a few people know? especially someone who's known him for years

Well of course. All you guys REEEEEEEing over Slott ruining Peter have been way off base. Slott's problem is that he ran out of good ideas midway through Superior and has been since throwing out bad ideas with slopping plotting and resolutions. Giving the Carnage symbiote to Norman Osborn is a very corny idea and the execution is so... casual. It reminds me of Bendis's Super-Adaptoid Norman and how they beat him by touching him to death in one page.

I think that´s just part of the "road to back together".
Slott cares about his legacy, and this is the way to win people back

not to mention Deadpool blabbing about it for years.

Why is Peter complaining that Flash is leaving to help someone in need? Never mind, I already know the answer is Slott.

That´s what I meant by redeeming, I was refering to his last 4 years on the book. Big Time, Spider-Island and parts of Superior were good and fun.
The problems started with the relaunch post Superior and everything has been bland since then. so the best way to fix it is using the Peter-MJ relationship that a huge part of the fan base want back.

Also, the fact that no other relationship since OMD has been fun to read (except Marconi but she isnt Peter´s love interest) is more of a reason for Slott to close his run with Peter and MJ back together.

Thanks, OP.

I don't remember what Big Time was even about and what was fun about Spider-Island?

It’s clearly going to be a cop out. One last “Fuck you” to MJ fans before he leaves.

You fucking hack, he's been depowered in Silk.

>Silk
literally who cares? Not even the guy who created her does.

I, for once, want to believe. We MJfags have been treated like shit for years, I can take anything at this point

A Sonic scream and fire sword would have fucked over Anti-Venom too you know

Yep. I'm kind of surprised Slott remembered him. It's been years since he used him.

Thought it was him because of the sonic scream power thing. But yeah wasn’t sure because of the reason you said.

The anti venom suit has the same weaknesses as the symbiote?

maybe she wants to dress like Black Cat? huh?

Not gonna lie, I was worried that they'd waste time, and it'd be too late to re-attach the arm. I'm glad they're dealing with it now.

predictable.

When did Jameson find out Peter was Spidey? I like this dynamic a lot, about freaking time.

In Spectacular where there is Spidey with a good writer.

>it's high school all over again

>Cares about his legacy
>Wraps up his run by basically letting you skip straight from Back in Black to 801.
Yeah, nah.

Except it's not at all

Zdarsky created a new character in Two-in-One who is the Superboy-Punch-type explanation for heroes and villains getting their powers back.

Or she might have taken it as a play on sixth sense.

He would be the guy that "brought them back together"

youtube.com/watch?v=SeKYNyCgYYk

It feels that this reveal has been done months ago.

Just your friendly neighborhood Chad.

God why does pete look like a 15 year old soyboy

>not a single drop of blood on the page

Jesus

>tritium
Fuck, where's Alfred Molina when you need him.

>JJJ knows Peter is Spidey
I know this happened during civil war, but OMD retconned that away, when did he learn that Peter is Spidey again?

I thought Boomerang was dead?

Peter Parker: Spectacular SM #6 by Zdarsky and Walsh.

Thinking back on it Carnage isn't as bloody as you'd think.
The Carnage symbiote is part Kassidy blood even without Kassidy, so I'm assuming it might be absorbing the blood to feed kinda like how Venom sometimes eats.

You know what's the main thing that boomerangs do?

Then how come BP isn’t in this issue? And wasn’t even mentioned during the issue of Infinity Countdown, if he’s the center of the universe then why is he in none of these comics? Hmmm Sup Forums? Can you answer that?

he's there, he's just in stealth mode.

When will Peter tell Flash that he is Spider-man for fucks sake?

When Peter shares his secret identity with someone, he puts that person's life in danger.
Pete's just keeping his symbiote wielding soldier friend safe.

Once he got out of High School and hadda deal with Real Life (such as it is in comics).