Is there any comic book villain more difficult to market to kids than Zsasz?

Is there any comic book villain more difficult to market to kids than Zsasz?

Professor Pyg, unless you completely rewrite him like Beware The Batman did

He showed up in Lego Batman DS for some reason

Just make him black and fit. He'd be DC's Killmonger.

Abattoir.

Hemo-Goblin

Snowflame.

You can have in an episode just fine, why do people think we have to shelter kids from all the realities of the world anyways?

Satan

Sin-Eater.

Serial murder isn't conducive to healthy child mental development.

The 40 year olds that read comics get buttmad when a villain kills. You think soccermoms would allow that in cartoons?

Fuck off barbara, stunting your childs growth by having him only watch david and goliath until hes 16 is going to do much more damage to your kid then watching a cartoon about a crazy man in a pig mask.

Ive said it before, companies should just ignore these bitching soccer moms and feminist activists, the impact they would actually have against the show would be so small that it wouldnt hurt ratings or profits, they only cave into their demands because they get shaky legs and are too chicken to stand against backlash.

Zsasz is not even a thing really. He's generic serial killer for when you want to do a disturbing Batman story.

It's like trying to market Carmine Falcone or Sal Maroni to kids, there's no fucking point.

>the impact they would actually have against the show would be so small that it wouldnt hurt ratings or profits,
Considering the fact that a cartoon's success depends mostly on how well the toys will sell, well, you just know these moms won't buy their children these problematic toys.

Most parents wont know about the outrage or give a shit, their anger would have no effect on toy sales

I grew up watching horror movies and reading comics like Spawn and Venom, oddly my young mind didn’t develop into a serial killer psychopath.

>
no but you're on Sup Forums thinking about how to make serial killer character likable by kids
instead you're on Sup Forums in the middle of the day thinking of ways to market serial killers to kids

Zsasz is shit, he isn't worth being a re-occurring character.

Literally a one and done generic serial killer.

He's a TRYHARD generic serial killer, just slapping on such a lame gimmick as
>"hurr every1 of these scars is a mark I slice into my skin when I kill people, so edgy"
in a failed attempt to make him interesting or distinct.

>hurr tryhard and edgy
I hate when people use these terms, yes hes not a complex character but his stories in shadow of the bat were interesting, plus not every bat villain has to have a abusive childhood origin

I'm honestly surprised they had to censor Pyg, then make pic related even more violent and disturbing than in the comics.

Zsasz as a Lego villain is so easy. Just have him commit petty crimes, then write a tally on himself with a big, black marker.

>Tribal tats
faggot

Yeah, this cunt is pretty up there

>Zsasz as a Lego villain is so easy. Just have him commit petty crimes, then write a tally on himself with a big, black marker.

Pffffft

What do you guys think of how Gotham reinvented Zsasz?

Yeah, I always dismissed Zsasz, but I appreciated his earlier stories. Most of Zsasz's stories are garbage now, but I liked how he started out.

Professor Pyg?

Well...

He had a pretty good story arc in Streets of Gotham.
The character ain't A list, but you can make a decent story with him.

Yeah, they tried to make him into a Doctor Moreau kind of villain and a perversion of Bruce Wayne's philanthropy. It only really worked in his last appearance, when he was mutating and brainwashing people into being his animal hybrid army.

He and Toad could've made for fun toys, at least. No toyline, though.

>but I liked how he started out.
Mee, too. His drug-addict look did harm the character, I always like if he has his hair and these weird eyes going on.

"Hope hope"? What?

>superpower is literally enslaving women

Kids are into that

I'm surprised they kept it in EMH.

To be fair he just used it to make a woman pass out from his stank.

MY BITCH DO LOVE DO COCAINE