>IDDIOOOTTT

youtube.com/watch?v=XQVZl6g2dEU

Why is he dancing?

Pepper makes you dance?

SHAVE
SHAVE
SHAVE

fucking manlets they never learn

on a side note, seriously now, why is the US full of manlets?

Lmao he probably saw it as an anime scene

Why do they always chant "shame"?

It's a Game of Thrones meme. These unoriginal faggots can't even make up a one word chant without regurgitating shit they see on TV.

Someone add jim ross commentary

youtube.com/watch?v=0S3KO8PdJOw

>I´m a latinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ok lady ok. And did she said she is a veteran?
Maybe she has PTSD and that would explain something.

that's fucking hilarious

Funniest part is the attacker is a literal autistic Hillary supporter.

good question

I wish she'd zip that zipper up completely

>WATER WATER PLEASE HELP

B
T
F
O

Should never be let off the leash t b h

That thud when the guy hit the ground... ugh

h-honey?

What the fuck is this? Why would a Hillary support do it to Anti Trump supporters

autism

He's literally, unironically, autistic.

He sounds like Luigi from those CDi Mario games

He's autistic, no kidding.

Wait, seriously? Every fucking media outlet reports that he was a Trump supporter. This is fucking out of control. So seriously? He's an autist HillShill?

According to some people on twitter that actually go to the school. I'm on my mobile right now so I don't have the tweets.

Autistic people are very dangerous man. They would be perfect for a special unit in the army. They are like super soldiers. They have no consciousness

>be 80 year old women
>be grandmother
>be the 'handler' of grandson for the day while degenerate single mother daughter is off in rehab
>be at the mall
>see anti-trump demo
>know that all the pain and god himself has been building your life to this point
>whisper in Little Jimmies ear what must be done for granny
>OH NO he didn't mean anything by it officer.
>it's his condition
>shame everyone there
>go about your business ma'am
>Little Jimmy is now a Mobile Trump Missile
>always go full Trump Missile

Yep, one of his friends spoke to media.

To be fair, I've been maced before and it's one of the most unpleasant experiences. He probably wanted to distract from the burning.

what di he said at the begining?

Black power you idiot??

outta fucking nowhere....
>Hillary is a child rapist

That retard strength is no joke. We had a retard in our gym class and he would out bench the big niggers. It's like the don't feel the pain so they just keep pushing.

hey homeboy

Turns out the protester that got shoved acknowleges this as well...

>same issues mentally as Chris Chan
>wears same exact shirt

Huh... Are they drawn to the stripes/color?

I thought Chris Chan was a tranny now?

>tfw this was noticied in my country as a trump supporter being violent

cities were a mistake

I was assaulted by on of it's kind in the shool and I will never forget it. He didn't do anything more than grab me by the neck and press to choke me. I couldn't do anything, he didn't feel any hit. Luckly there was people around and help me because maybe I weren't be here.

The autist is dressed up like 2006 era Chris-chan. All he needs is a fucking Sonichu medallion around his neck.

>autistic liberal tackles a hipster liberal, then the gay/hipster/enlightenedbitch crowd chants a line from an ultrajew hipster show

USA 2016

They're violent little fags. We had one in the summer daycare I went to, and he would always go around pinching the hell out of everyone and pulling their hair. The little retard had a death grip.

IF IT HADN'T BEEN FOR COTTON EYED JOE

Game of Thrones. But also the characters shouting "shame" in GoT were brainwashed masses following a cult like leader - sound familiar.

These Libtards are utterly beyond saving.

Why isn't always Hilldawg supporters?
Why isn't there any Trump supporters being retarded in public like this?

Top kek. Did Gavin mccinnes make it? Did he died?

>Hillary supporters are literally violent autists

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

>4(to 8) years of libshits melting down still ahead of us

I am so fucking happy Trump won.

FUG FUG FUG : D

Get the feeling he thought the guy was a Trump supporter.

Retards are strong because they lack the brainpower that tells normal people "stop lifting this heavy thing you will injure yourself"

Are they really chanting "shame"

Holllly fuck kek

Yeah, you just start doing SOMETHING in the hopes that it distracts yourself from the burn.

Yeah, I've been reading about that lately. Apparently there's something in your brain that tells you you're out of strength and energy before you actually are in order to preserve enough strength to survive.

>tfw judo black belt and sheer strength will never harm me

I'd probably get destroyed by any other black belt martial artist unless he fucks up his distance but if a strong retard comes flailing at me he's leaving with a dislocated shoulder at least

Latinas were a mistake, thanks Spain. Why couldn't you just genocide your locals like the rest of us?

because they let the autismo off the leash without any handlers nearby

In all seriousness, that guy eating shit looked really fucking painful

You can try for yourself. Bench with and without a spotter. With a spotter you will be able to bench significantly heavier weights for more reps because your brain doesn't worry about you getting squished beneath the barbell.
Without a spotter there is a mental block that is almost impossible to remove.

Some retards simply don't have that, they don't understand that they could cause damage to their own body so they can always go 100%

>HOMEBOY

I apologize on behalf of my ancestors for breeding with apes instead of slaving or killing them.

We could be a great fuckhuge nation like u if it wasn't for spanish ancestral lust

I don't know who's more autistic, the guy who shirtfronted the microphone guy or the "shame" GoT role players at the end.

2006 chrischan vs 2008 cliche of a hipster with a plaid shirt and truckers hat and palistinian scarc

the final battle

So who else is imagining a POTG highlight with this video?

Holy kek I thought it was Chris
It's something is capable of doing

something something rocks in glass caravans.

Inb4 this is only over 60's all Romanians under 30 are 195cm and you are 190cm and are considered a manlet. That lie is never true and there are tonnes of Romanians in the UK and they are generally not giant.

There's a documentary floating around about the Race Across America where people ride from California to New York in one week on a bicycle. They frequently hallucinate and push themselves past the point where their body tells them to stop. It's a pretty good video.

>tfw mom is latina
>tfw all my cuban family in florida voted trump

Was GoT on back in 2011? They said that shit during OWS.

That's so great.
He goes full bore autistic.
Much like all of you without the presence of mace. But the presence of a girl or car you know you'll never own.
Neckbeards.

>SHAVE
>SHAVE
>SHAVE
Lol these niggerfaggots think they are in a game of thrones movie or something?

>It's something is capable of doing
He would be winded before he was down 4 steps of stairs.

Chris is much fatter than this kid. Also, Chris is now a "girl" and dresses as such.

They'll have a privileged job spot on building the wall before they're sent back.

That's Trump's thanks to Latino voters

Romanians are all midgets.

that chart seems about right

I'm at 1.80 and im usually one of the tallest in the bus / subway / club etc.

what

>white michael vance stole the nigger's phone

what the fuck is going on there? them having some mock battle to pretend they were assaulted by Trump supporters?

They all came over legally, took em nearly 8 years to get every last one fully legal.
They ain't going anywhere, but they have plenty of friends who came on a raft.

>shame
Ugh, that was legit hard to watch. I'd hate to be part of this group of people.

Lmfao..this is gold
You idiot
Hey homeboy
Police coming through
Shame

Nice

i still don't fully understand this
like why are they attacking each other
or is he just so monged that he doesn't realise they're on the same team

Mexicans

>Rocky music in the background

He thought it was a Trump supporter is my guess.

It makes me laugh. This autist goes into a fit of rage if he sees a Trump supporter.

>NO. NO!
>YOU IDIOOOOOOT

>When they start chanting Shame, Shame, Shame like they're some fucking Game of Thrones cult

That fucking thumbnail is gold.

anyone got a youtube of this? This is gold

there's no reason to point out that the kid has aspergers. his life is shit already

Scum

We are in dire need of eugenics

He clearly has some mental damage so the most likely explanation is that he tarded out and didn't realize they are on the same time.

Or this

Yeah man. I used to wrestle and the retarded kids were always freakishly strong.

Can we meme the guy who punched the autismo out of existence?

>shame shame

KEKI What a bunch of fucking C U C K S.

that said i would have killed him my bare hands

The stripes of Tism!
I swear, people with autism wear nothing but striped shirts, the fuck is up with that?

Sure you would ahve cuck. Youd be just like that little weak manlet cuck who was standing there in fear and then when he realised the guy was a retarded autist he runs in "WASUP WHAT?" throwing little girly gay punches

the fuk