Storytime

Infinity countdown prime

Carol NOW!

logan first

OH BOY!

>deodato

So, does this mean that Kang would be the best user of the reality stone in the MU?

Big SNIKT

it's loki

That isn't nice at all

thats my boy :)

I thought gems only worked on their universe. Why is reality multiversal?

you can open portals to other realities

Clearly a teleporting wolverine can beat anyone

The Infinity pimp

>that anatomy on Logan

that would make a good reaction image

I am actually really hyped for seeing Loki get the infinity gauntlet

No Pyhla reality, the universe is safe.

Fuck yes, thanks OP.
Bracing for the (You)s later

It looks like Gladiator in that corner. HMMM...

Bump for storytime, but Jesus Christ , Dedato art is horrendous. The overuse of Poser is unfortunate and unappealing

jesus christ

and yet we can show swearing or titties in these things

That's Shazam?

>billy
So that's what happened to him after Rebirth.

Classic snikbub

backstab too OP

Classic Pymtron

my boy Pym!!!!!! Who would have expected Infinity to be a Hank Pym story. I'm in this shit!

Just did a comparison and aside from the cape (which does look like Gladiator's), this guy has to be Billy Batson.
Look who's back, guys.

You can use the gauntlet, go back in time and stop yourself from slapping your wife

He should have slapped him.

Wait, Warlock and Magus are two different people now?

>Pymtron is the big bad
Wasn't expecting that.

Pymtron with the soul gem is awesome

>That hair
And I thought the pube beard made Loki look like a douche.

Now for all those first time readers out there

Ah, classic Pym's backhand.

>Daredevil
>Black Widow
>involving street level characters in a cosmic event
Why?

Is that fucking Ultronized Silver Surfer?

thats a lot of darkhawk

>Silver Surfer's been turned into an Ultron
Oh shit.

Deodato gets worse every time I see his art, I almost hate it more than Land at this point

I kinda like this. I want fans to come up with new combination of powers.

>Duggan wrote Pymtron creating Ultron-hybrids across the galaxy
>Duggan makes Ultron-hybrids a prevalent cosmic threat in all his books
>Duggan is writing Infinity Countdown

Gee, whodd've thunk it?

I'm glad too, user

when is best team coming back

Why is Rocket saying "By Hela"?

>You're trapped here forever

Soul World is Sup Forums confirmed

the end

I haven't been reading GotG. I didn't know he continued that plot. Last I read was from Uncanny Avengers Pymtron issues. is there specific story arcs I should read?

The hybrids show up in his Guardians run, and cameo in the last Deadpool Annual

Incredible that a piece of Gamora's soul has survived in the soul stone with the multiverse dying numerous times.

So am I under the assumption that some of the stones were just colored wrong in other books?

Duggan establishes Ulron's army as a thread through the entirety of his run. They are mainly a thread (albeit a secondary one) in his Infinity Quest (##146-150). Which also reintroduces Rich to GOTG and Eve Bakian into main continunity.

In the previous arc (before the mini event), the Novas found some leftover Ultrons from the Annihilation Conquest army, attacking some civilians in a ship. They go rescue them and one of them notices Ant-Man (who's now a member of the GOTG) and teases him about Hank Pym. I guess this is why they mentioned him, Pymtron is behind everything.

They aren't leftovers.

Pymtron converted them while he was on his way back to earth

So he cant touch it with pym hands. only ultron can touch it. Why though.

Feels like they will be separated at the end of this event.

hmm, looks like I will have to catch up in my reading.

True, I was misremembering. They've been converting civilians into Ultrons, it's how one of them was able to communicate with Drax.

Did you notice diamondback possesing an infinity stone. Well he is defenders villian

It's almost impressive how Starlin went out his way to spell out what the GEMS were capable of not only throughout Thanos Quest but during the last few spreads of its final issue and yet writers since still struggle with making them the equivalent of quaint power up trinkets

The soul gem has a will of its own. In Infinity Watch, it tried to escape Adam to find a more easily dominated host.

These are STONES. The original Infinity Gems were destroyed during the incursion mess, and the restructuring of the Marvel multiverse post- Secret Wars (2015) seemingly removed a lot of the cosmic limits that were in place before it.

It's a blank canvas again.

no, that image is the old world coloring, all the new stones are constant between books as far as the new coloring goes.

also who's the severed head?

This is fine. These are infinity stones, not infinity gems. Having the gems work off of a feedback loop is better for this kind of big event, because power + any other gem would give an unbeatable advantage. Now, even if someone has five, they still need that sixth one to control the universe.

I'll blank your canvas.

Turk with an infinity gem?!

I thought this was infinity countdown 1, I'm so confused

And you, user, didn't read the page. It's Turk.

In all fairness it's better to explain in broad strokes their purpose that way, since it's the reason why regular people can touch and use them for their benefits while being unable to harness their full power.

Hickman's illuminati run can't be topped, so it doesn't matter when they come back

That's Infinity Countdown Prime. AKA Prelude.
Honestly they should've kept this as an arc in Duggan's GOTG.