youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being a nigger is also linked to having a low iq

>not being a child linked to prejudice racism and conservatism

hmmm, really makes you think

and the correlation is a lot stronger to

kys

fpbp

Niggers are very racist and prejudiced, skeeter.

So conservatives and racists are on a slightly higher level to niggers?

In that case, why would white people want to live anywhere near them?

It does make me think:
>SJWs think themselves better than all other people, constantly bragging about how much better they are for their hardships
>SJWs frequently state that White men/White people have no basis to say anything in a discussion, and should all die
>SJWs require safe spaces and college campuses that restrict any strange, foreign or new thought processes beyond the ones they already have.

But if low IQ is genetic, doesn't that mean that racism and prejudice is justified? Egalitarianism is wrong

That would mean that racism and prejudice is also linked to high IQ, i.e. people who understand the real world

That's funny because most high iq people I know are racist.

IQ isn't completely hereditary (genes do play a large part)

>IQ is correlated with programmability by ZOG
hmmm, also really makes you think

bobby fischer

Fpbp

but blacks voted for hillary

do certain races have low IQs?

I really appreciate the anecdote Finland

You as well Turkey

>muslims are extremely racist and conservative
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I've read how everyone is racist from low intelligent to high intelligent people, the latter ones are better at hiding it.

Incorrect

funny, because it's mostly poor people who vote for leftists, while rich people vote right.

Black people are genetically violent and have low I.Q.'s

I find people that always reference IQ's are pretty damn stupid themselves. Just saying.

Liberals think IQ = College Education

Rural hick cousin fuckers aren't educated but they still have a higher IQ than niggers.

Complex belief systems require high I.Q. but complex belief systems aren't necessarily correct.

Low I.Q. people tend to rely on their experience and common sense which universally favours racism and conservatism.

Bobby Fischer isn't an anecdote you dumb fuck. He's a well documented genius, and a self-hating Jew.

Wrong again fag.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614001081

>Blacks having lower IQs means nothing! They're just as intelligent as whites!
>HAHAHAHAH!! CONSERVASHITS HAVE LOW IQS!! This obviously means that Liberalism is better, right?
Fucking Libtards.

Japs are racist, very conservative and have the one of the highest average IQ.

And they're racist as fusk.

>"uneducated" whites voted for Trump
>blacks have the worst education levels in the US
>blacks vote Dem every time

List all current governments in the world and left/right categorization
List all countries by IQ

There was an old copy pasta of this

Oh. That must mean that east asian countries must be the most socially liberal and most accepting, right? And abos must be the most racist and conservative.

your source literally says

>"These results are consistent with Carl's (2014) hypothesis that higher intelligence among classically liberal Republicans compensates for lower intelligence among socially conservative Republicans."

Racism falls under social conservatism, not classic liberalism

Checked

>Using emoticons has been linked to severe retardation

Nikolai Tesla.

Yeah fuck having borders N shit let's transform the West in a giant fucking Brazil surely it will be a good thing to raise the IQ of the USA.

studies done by Richard Lynn, a British Professor of Psychology, and Tatu Vanhanen, a Finnish Professor of Political Science, show that there is a correlation between average national income and average IQ.

so wow, more money for better education results in higher IQ

You can copypaste my post because I'm tired ot explaining. Yes, dumb people voted Trump and are conservative. The higher IQ, the bigger top-down control your prefrontal cortex has over the rest of your brain, the bigger influence of education on your behavior and worldview. When everyone has education that works against their best interest, it takes stupid people to see the world as it is.

they don't, they do it when they are forced to, even the SJW liberals (spoilers: they are racist as fuck)

Untrue, actually.
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI

This one is proven; time and time again.

>Greenland
>Not even counted
It has a few people, come on.
And those people are pseudo-Asians and Danes, they'd be blue, I think.