Why is mouthwash legal?

Hey guys, I'm a cool dude. I am on welfare so I can't afford weed so I get high off mouthwash. Why mouthwash legal tho?

Dude

>i get high off mouthwash

how do you get high on mouthwash?

HAHAHA you never even drank mouthwash

KYS

Wut

Are you retarded? Buy some jolly ranchers, cough syrup and sprite. Make some lean and get fucked up real good. You already live like a nigger, so you might as well get high like one too.

You drink it, shit tastes so good and makes you smell nice and minty, plus it gets you wasted as fuck. Sometimes when I'm really high I write in my diary about all the cool stuff I see. One time I had a dream that I was a race car driver, I was all like vrrooom vroooom.

Wow, you're aboriginal?

you're a degenerate, desu.

No, he's a Canindian

that's too expensive.

KYS

Are you an Injun?

Listen, man, I like you guys, I really do, but you have got to go to a AA meeting, or something.

Listerine is pretty nice senpai but not sure its a good idea to drink it

Fuck off retard

I hate canadians, mostly because I'm a loser who says retarded shit so people make me feel bad. That's when I go home and chug that mouthwash doe.

I knew some feather nigs that did that, they don't tend to live long. So proceed as you will.

Roughly $20 USD is too expensive? What does $20 USD translate into your monopoly money?

98% sure he is.

There's a reason London Drugs puts the listerine in a locked cabinet now.

Listerine is only 4 dollars for a 1.5 litre bottle, shit gets you drunk man.

Try this stuff instead.

Do you drink it?

a 16oz bottle of lean will keep you fucked up for days if you ration it. Also it definitely tastes a lot better since it's made with candy and soda.

Dump the cotton in a glass of lemon juice.

Is it in their genes to be drunks?
I think it is.

That stuff's too expensive man, if I actually had money I would just take some real drugs but since I'm poor and live with my mom I have to spend all my money taking care of her. It sucks.

Are you Indian or what? Trying to get drunk off of mouthwash?

Yes.

Abbo detected

I'm glad us burgers killed most of our Indians, and keep the rest on the Rez. Canada you guys have a major problem with your "First Nations" indians cucking the shit out of you

work out and get a natural high

I she hot? Do you fucker? Does she like your minty fresh breath on her clit?

KYS you will never be cool like me lol, can't believe you niggers don't even drink mouthwash. I save so much money.

Fuck off leaf you fucking abbo

If you're gonna drink mouthwash, can you please use an australian proxy on Sup Forums while you do it?

I love my mom, sometimes we will drink it together, she is pretty cool we watch movies and stuff. She is sick though, I think it's because she smokes too much.

how much do you have to drink to get high?

I prefer eau de cologne.

>killed most of our Indians
It wasn't our fault, it was disease.
You give leftists ammunition when you confess to a genocide that didn't happen.

a couple chugs man. Sometimes I hallucinate but then I go cuddle my mom and she makes me feel better.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

I drink cologne sometimes too but it's waaaay too expensive.

She gives me good cuddles, you don't even drink mouthwash or cuddle your mom. Holy shit you are dumb. KYS nigger.

The smart way we stop welfare hippies from smelling so bad.

you really need to figure things out man

Why is mouthwash legal if it fucks you up?

What the fuck.
I am dissapointed this person comes from my Country.

Based leaf
I like you guys
Aussies need to step up the game

It only gets you drunk but you can literally buy liquor for the same price drinking mouthwash will fucking destroy your body.

Buy a 5th of cheap vodka you fucking goobers

mouthwash is cheaper than booze here, I hate canada so much, it's like they don't want people to get high. I'm not hurting anyone.

The homeless man I used to talk to had a Listerine addiction. He used to call it "The Crippler" because of how it made you walk and paralyzed parts of your body. That guy got taken to jail a while back for shitting in a Subway store and yelling at the sandwich artists to make him s sandwich with the turd.

i used to drink mouthwash a lot because parents didn't keep alcohol and i couldn't get it anywhere else

turns out it can chemically castrate you
my balls don't work anymore