You know why you're going to lose pol? Do you want to know why? It's one word - love

You know why you're going to lose pol? Do you want to know why? It's one word - love.

Your ideology is one of hate.

Ours is one of love.

Yours is one of exclusion.

Ours is one of inclusion.

Anyone that doesn't agree with you is called a vicious name - a bitch, a slut, a cuck, a ni***r, a Jew - the list goes on. You exclude everyone from your narrow minded perspective and discredit them with hurtful words and vitriolic hate. This is why you will lose.

When you see this picture, what does it make you think? We beat you in the fight against slavery, we beat you in World War 2, we beat you in the fight for equality in 1964, and if you're ready for round two, we'll beat you again.

Enjoy your while it lasts because love always wins.

Other urls found in this thread:

aftenposten.no/verden/Sorlendingen-vant-353000-kroner-pa-Trump-seier-608707b.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pol is a mirror, you see what you sow.

Looks like I'm a #Jebhead now

kill yourself

You're up against human nature, so you're pretty never going to win. Its why you could never finish the job

ice isnt very hard

Looks like I'm Artillery for Hillary now, thanks user

Look you women don't belong in this game. You're to emotional and no we're not equals. You're like a little child to me.

funny, your 'inclusion' marginalized and fed the hate of many unvoiced people. your love is a love aimed only at yourselfs. narcissism.

You've actually got it the wrong way around, the left is the side full of hate, you're just all too stupid to see it

Pol's ideology is that of hate as opposed to what? When you compare it to all the other mainstream ones it almost seems like an ideology of love while in reality being one founded on facts and pragmatism.

>bullying everyone that disagrees with you
>Love

top kek

Really made me think.

I'm a #CruzMissile now.

>do nothing for years but blame white men and create a society of entitled minorities who think they deserve better than whites have
>white men begin to react out of self-preservation
>"See, you guys are hateful bigots and stupid"
>"We're going to win because we love and include everyone"
Leftists are a fucking joke.

the shoe is on the other foot now comrade. Dirty commie losers need to do their part to make America great again by necking themselves

like love is going to win against islam, amirite?

gain height

>You exclude everyone from your narrow minded perspective and discredit them with hurtful words and vitriolic hate.
You know you just described the left, don't you?

Agreed.
Whiteys can elect Drumpf as much as they want, we still getting their women lmao pussy ass cracka

>love

You dun goofed.
Love is the root of all we do.
Love for our people. Love for our history. Love for our culture, our ancestors, of the lands that we call home. Love for our future generations that we dont even know.

The greatest gift you have in this world, is your own People.

I love these kinds of bait post

*some restrictions may apply to white people*

Jew here, leftists are lying. Never met more vicious antisemitism than in the progressive pro-Palestine movement.

You leftists make stormniggers look like Bnai Brith.

Love and hate are the sides of the same coin. Hate stems from seeing the things you love getting destroyed.

How was this webcomic called again?

>love always wins
>implying that's actually true and isn't feel good bullshit

one one one me me me - I am so superior and I always win because I take the high road - buzz words - im good and I learned in school that was there just for me that good always wins - me me me me

> pro-palestine

you asked for it though

assigned male

But I love my own people. I don't care what other groups do, as long as they fuck off and leave Europeans alone.

>"killed twice you say?"

Come back when you know the meaning of the word 'Love,' because what you're actually peddling to the gullible is permanent victim status and the destruction of the West. Not the actions of someone who feels love. I think the Left acts like an abusive mother who needs her weak, poor little children to be a crutch. I'm female and I certainly never found any love in your movement, I did find a lot of hate, jealously, spite and fear though. That's why you're losing. And don't mention WWII, because the men who fought on both sides are equally demonized by you, for being patriotic, masculine, mostly white.

>Anyone that doesn't agree with you is called a vicious name - a nazi, a racist, a homophobe, a fascist, a misoginist - the list goes on. You exclude everyone from your narrow minded perspective and discredit them with hurtful words and vitriolic hate. This is why you will lose.

Thx famalala

>If you kill your enemies twice, they win twice.

I love destroying liberals.
So you are already wrong.

My ancestors have killed muslims, exiled jews and enslaved gooks.

Are you trying to appeal to "muh human nature"?

>Enjoy your while it lasts because love always wins.

It's a good thing I love my (Loyal) people then.
And my women (The majority of whom supported my side this election).
And what my country used to be, and what it can be again.

Love is worthless if you start passing it around to everyone willy nilly. It's why your version of "Love' is weak. You give it up to everyone like a cheap whore, no questions asked. Love is earned, not given.

You also seem to think that you're the heroes. You know what? People similar to you were the heroes in the past, but these people also had rational heads on their shoulders. You people don't.
Sorry, but no. The riots, the assaults against people who "Look" like Trump supporters, ruining peoples lives over harmless things like jokes and t-shirts, labeling everyone who doesn't agree with you a sexist or a bigot, and telling every White man that doesn't bend the knee that he's a bad person simply for being born.

You're the villains this time around. And you've spent the last few decades creating your own downfall, the advent of the internet accelerating that downfall so quickly that it finally became obvious to everyone.

Your side is crumbling.

You know why you're going to lose liberals? Do you want to know why? It's one word - love.

Your idealogy is one of hate.

Ours is one of love.

Yours is of censorship.

Ours is one of freedom.

Anyone that doesn't agree with you is called a vicious name - a racist, a xenophobe, a sexist, a misygonist, an anti-semite - the list goes on. You censor everybody who diverges from your narrow minded perspective and discredit them with hurtful words and vitriolic hate. This is why you will lose.

When you see this picture, what does it make you think? REPUBLICANS won the fight against slavery, the WEST destroyed the sick values of communism, WHITES championed free speech and the right of vote, and if you're ready for round two, we'll beat you again.

Cry more, faggot.

Replace "pol" with "SJW" and exchange some of the key-words, and the whole spiel makes some sense.
Else, KYS Tyrone.

>love
Unless you're a white male, then you're demonized
>inclusion
Unless you're a white male, then you're demonized

SO BY YOUR LOGIC: love will always win...

Well then, that's it. You don't have to do a thing. Chill out, stay in. Maybe get a little numb. It's alright...LOVE WILL ALWAYS WIN.

I'm a newfag, you're being ironic right? Because for 50 years any rational dissent has been labelled as racism or sexism or something. Pol exists as a refuge. A place that keeps the liberal bully opinion enforcers away through sheer offensiveness. The hate of pol is 100% in proportion to the left's intolerance of other points of view.

Christ have some fucking self awareness.

Every characteristic you've attributed to Sup Forums is typical of your side.

Sup Forums and normal fucking white males in general just want to be left the fuck alone - but you scum simply can't stop trying to own people.

After you are done genociding sandniggers. Gas yourself

You don't know what love is. To you love is a forced smile and consumption of trendy goods.

To us love is a passion and a struggle. Something worth fighting and dying for. Something worth ruining your own image for so you can stand up to the false narrative.

That's love. And you're right, you can't beat love. That's why you won't beat us.

Yeah yeah stfu and take a look at tibet.

Now fuck of with your love.

don't try to change your enemy's losing strategy

it's not yet time to brag about being right the whole time. a significant population of leftists still exists.

>Fight against slavery.

Sorry, but rich white Christian men defeated Slavery.

>WW2

Nationalistic ethnically solid nations won WW2 against multinational multi-ethnic philosophies.

>Fight for equality

American problem and didn't exactly work as Blacks are worse off today than they were back then.

You haven't done shit.

Why do you think the grand plan is demographic replacement of whites?

Because they know that the nature of a homogeneous white society will never accept what they want to do.

>Your ideology is one of hate.
>Ours is one of love.

Libtards lost the election.

Libtards have been protesting and rioting for a week now.

Libtards target and attack Trump supporters because they have a different opinion.

Go ahead, faggot. Keep telling us how liberals are full of love.

>This is why you will lose.

No, it's why we'll win. Humans are inherently tribal. We build walls. We set borders. We divide the 'us' from 'them', the 'mine' from 'yours'. This isn't an ideological fad, but a deep natural instinct, one which the globalist jews are doing their best to suppress so we can be more easily controlled. But slowly people are waking up to that, and once nationalism becomes the norm, there will be nothing you can do.

This. We on the right are full of Love. It's what drives us to oppose your Hate.

This is the problem with you right wingers. You're so narrow minded and autistic. We on the left are idealogues, we think big. We have a dream. This is why we will always win out against your hate and bigotry, because people want hope, people want change and that's what we're all about.

See you in 2020 :)

>1 post by this ID
Sage sage sage

>Love conquers all

How has that worked out so far?
You know...Historically?

Tbh I love all these faggots even you

>implying Sup Forums is a board of hate.
But we love ourselves.
We love whites.
We love bashing down filthy subhuman scum.

Where's the hate?

Love is exclusion. We love our country and its people. That's why we want it to be safe. That's why we want bad people out.

>hard as ice
Bretty fragile

lol, we're doing a pretty good job crushing you so far.

Hey OP if you are still reading this thread after so many many posts that have left you BTFO then please read this.
You should leave.
You have no chance here with that left wing hero rhetoric, many people at pol are smarter than you. Many people here including myself actually started out on the left, With that false sense of the word love.
You may think you are spreading the correct message that will bring people into the light of our path to utopia, but all you are going to get here if you lurk long enough, is a giant red pill slid right into your butthole.
Going by the post you have made here, i truly dont think you will be able to handle this pill. Although ultimately i think you should be red pilled... you have jumped in too deep here so of you have any self preservation instincts then you should probably head back to face book and continue your "fight" over there.

Either that.. or lurk more here.. realize the hate words being thrown around here are a shallow form of entertainment of the community. Realize that eventually you will come to understand that this political movement is revolutionary and correct. If you hand here long enough then you will eventually get there. Woman can take a little longer to get there. But you will.

Ive given you the run down. The rest is up to you. Good luck

hardness is a physical property referring to resistance to indentation or deformation. Ice is pretty hard.

I am full of nothing but love. My love of the one true God (swt) and his only prophet, Trump (pbuh) has propelled me to greatness and if you saw the light too, you would have won the meme war. Instead you close your eyes to God's (swt) glory and will waver in darkness.

sounds more like angst and bitterness to me... but oki ^^

most of history was that a history of hate, winning over EVERY other quality that humans have. Including love.

It was a history of rape, of genocide, of removing people, of raping their women. Of forcing your own to be subservient.

It will be but a small snap in the fingers to go back to our history. And then nothing that you oh so desire, will remain. You will become but another afraid, little woman, hiding in the shadow of a man who is part of the patriarchy.

And then we will remove your friends, your jews, your liberals, your loudmouthed women who wont submit. We will basically force the degeneracy out of existence by killing all the bad women...as we have done time and time again.

Your kind is but an offshoot of the ever frantic and chaotic DNA. You are not part of the majority, you close allies include women with mental illness, those who are weak of body, those who had weird mutations, cancers etc.

and like all disease, you will be purged again.

fpbp

Oh yeah, kid? Well check out the resistance to indentation or deformation of this
>*unzips dick*

>implying cucked SJWs will ever find true love and a functioning relationship

+1

You know why we're going to win, Sup Forums? Do you want to know why? It's one word - love.

Their ideology is one of hate.

Ours is one of love.

Theirs is one of exclusion.

Ours is one of inclusion.

Anyone that doesn't agree with us just calls us a vicious name - a racist, a fascist, a fucking white male, whitetrash, an uncle tom - the list goes on. They exclude everyone from with their narrow minded perspective and discredit us with hurtful words and vitriolic hate. This is why they will lose.

When you see this picture, what does it make you think? We beat them in the fight against Brexit, we beat them in the meme wars, we beat them in the fight for President Trump, and if you're ready for round two, we'll beat them again.

Enjoy it while it lasts because love always wins.

Fuck off faggot, this isn't harry potter.

You'll probably die a horrible violent death in the near future.

>you're full of hate
>proceeds to hate, exclude everyone who doesn't step in line as a "racist. musoggynest etc.

glass houses, projections all that jazz. Trolling or not, you're a caricature.

>Your ideology is one of hate.
>Ours is one of love.
>Yours is one of exclusion.
>Ours is one of inclusion.

So the liberals violent response to Trump's presidency is love?

If take a second to stop huffing your farts, you will come to realize that what your saying is bullshit. I would go even far to say that you don't really give a shit a what happens to people of color unless you can somehow use them to signal your virtue.

Being Liberal or progressive these days is being fake.

Wow so many hateful responses in here.

Why are you young men so angry? What made you so hateful?

I think there's something missing in your lives that is making you like this and I hope you find that - you need to find that.

When I heard about this place on lolcow they had warned me but this is just something else entirely I'm in shock.

That is very pretty sentiment you have there. The problem is, it's complete horse shit.

I've seen the Progressive left's "love and inclusion".

The smallest deviation from the dogma results in attacks, smear campaigns and very real attempts to destroy lives.

Make an off color comment on social media? The Progressive left will do everything in its power to hunt down and destroy your life. They'll work to get you fired and destroy any chance to ever get a job again in your chosen field.

The Progressive left operates through intimidation and fear. It bullies and harangues to keep the pleas in line.

And like most bullies and tyrants, the Progressive left ascribes it's worst traits to its opponents.

It's the right that use SA Brownshirt tactics of intimidation and violence to squash opponents and dissent, not the left.

It's Donald Trump who is "literally worse than Hitler", not Hillary Clinton.

On November 8th, enough people were finally sick enough of the Progressive left's bullshit time reject their champion, a sick, corrupt old woman who was about as likeable as a crocodile with a sore tooth and the charisma of a fence post.

And true to form, it was everyone else's fault but theirs.

b-but we love our hate

Literally all you ever see from leftist progressives is hateful bigotry. Look at them currently tearing apart multiple cities in your country, calling democracy fascism.

>Ours is one of inclusion
Except you know heterosexual white men, gays that don't define themselves by their sexuality, and minorities that don't base their existence around hating whites.

>Canada
lol, i trust u

There is no inclusion.
There is only eradication or subjugation. Russia holds within itself early two hundred different nations, with Russians on top.
Not as equals. As superiors.
It is our empire, not of our subjects.
And unless you want to lose your empire, realize that somebody has to be in charge.

some norwegian put 100 000 on trump, he used the money he got to buy a trump car kek was with this old man

God is love. Which side is the side that believes in the first amendment? Which side is the side that promotes Christianity? Which side is the side that constantly tries to ban Christianity? You and all the other feminists will burn in hell one day, for your vicious hatred.

Every higher form of life ever created was/is ruled by emotion. Our entire perception of this world is based on it. No thought that you will ever have will be governed by something else.

Cis white men are upset that they can't oppress women, people of color and the LGBTQIA+ community anymore

The strongest emotion is hate faggot, hatred makes the world go round. Now neck yourself, scum.

>inclusion

NO WHITE TESTICLES ALLOWED

Kek at that picture m8, id slap the face off that bitch thinkin she bad

Link?

Sweden NO

dont you have anything better to do than bating people?
it was the left that created this hate. because we disagree we are racists, bigots and all that
well fine, then let us be all that.

vent to sec

I posted it again, mommy!!! Look, I'm making a difference!

You are useless

aftenposten.no/verden/Sorlendingen-vant-353000-kroner-pa-Trump-seier-608707b.html

>lose

We already won

That's what I've gathered so far

Aren't all the libtards commies ?

this guy is a legend

Small question, are Slavs white?