Hey Sup Forums, I'm going to apply for internship at jewgle, and there are a bunch of countries where I could go...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm going to apply for internship at jewgle, and there are a bunch of countries where I could go. Here's a list:
Tokyo, Japan
Dublin/London, GB
Aarhus, Denamrk
Paris, France
Stockholm, Sweden
Munich, Germany
Warsaw, Poland
Zurich, Switzerland

Where could a 5'11 slav with fluent english apply without a risk of being beaten/raped? Not looking for money, but rather for a good time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xOJkBTTgqw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In Tokyo everyone will be afraid you'll be the one doing the beating and raping, so you should be fine.

I'm looking and Tokio and it doesn't look bad ib terms of sightseeing, but the fish-exclusive diet doesn't sound too good.

You won't be at risk in any of those places since there's private security retard. The Zurich office is fucking sweet I highly recommend it.

>gugul
nitemare life

Poland, just don't mention you're Russian and it'll be great

Why? Please elaborate.
I'm getting an IT degree, so it sounds like a good option.

Japan has some of the best beef in the world

I'm guessing I won't be getting quality meat at a random food place when I need to grab a snack during my lunch break.
Still it sounds like a good option.

Can come to uk it's shit but we love slavs

>5'11

You get raped every time you stand up straight.

go to the place that looks the least like russia
just to see what different parts of this shit world look like
so pick Japan honestly
fuck weebs and such degenerates but better than europe tbqh family

I'm also looking to do some sightseeing while I'm at it, so I guess some contact with the local community.
Yeah, I heard you have polish problem. I'm mostly looking for visiting your pubs of I get to go there.

London is shit
Dublin is expensive
Paris is filthy
Munich is nice but can get a bit boring

Can't comment on the rest. Personally I'd go with Munich - everybody speaks English there if that's important to you.

That's why I'm not even considering NY branch desu, don't want to be lynched by a nignog mob.
Checked.
Won't the language barrier be a problem though? At least yurop and others speak some english, unlike gooks.

Are you a boi or a grill?

Really good point, get into a completely different society. It will suck while you're there (cause you will feel like a fucking alien) but will feel very educating when you get back.

if you go to denmark you should assault some muslims for us thank you
we speak good english here in denmark

I'd go to Tokyo too

Yeah, English will not be a problem in any of the nordic countries. Though I'd stay away from Finland, since you're Russian.

Thanks. Yes, that is important, I want to be able to at least be able to communicate with locals.
What's wrong with London?
Last time I checked I had a dick.

> im afraid of getting beat up
What the fuck pussy,you bring shame on our name

london is filled with niggers and muslims
some places you even get beat up for being white

Lot's of people here just want to vacation in Japan. But working in Japan is a different thing, one of the worst places in the world to be an employee. And they do not like foreigners much in business there.

And you have a penis? And you are worried about being raped? Just how hot are you?

Can I get free healthcare while I'm at it? Prozac is almost non-existent here.
Can't fight a horde of muzzies without a couple of mags, and I doubt I could hide them in my anus during the flight.
Yeah, but I heard some stories of gaijin hunters and other snowburner scum. I don't mind being an alien, but I don't want every fucking midget staring at me during my train ride.

Switzerland

im not quite sure if you can get free healthcare
as long as you have id and pay our taxes i think you can
and also if you go to japan you shouldnt fuck the rl animes that go there

Come on, its not like crusade 2: E. B. everywhere in the world, dominate the strong,the rest will follow

Internship pays, so I'd imagine it would be taxed. Will I get some kind of work id, like H1B?
If you say so sempai

not sure
never worked a day in my life :^)
but im pretty sure if you come here and work you get whatever the average dane gets as long as you arent a scumbo

Any info on your average payment? You don't have minimal wage, and I kinda don't want to get as much as McDonalds McToilet scrubber.

that depends on exactly what you will be doing at the google thingy

Software Engineering, hopefully. That's my IT profile.

Just too many people imo, shit weather, grey landscape, a lot of run-down areas. People can either be really friendly or total cunts. There are a lot of self-obsessed hipster types that you might run into depending on what circles you move in. To be fair a lot of people really love London, but I just find it a bit depressing and overwhelming.

Japan really does have some of the best beef in the world, specifically Kobe beef. Which happens to be very cheap in Japan because it is locally made. I had some in Tokyo at a small restaurant that foreigners would not know about because a Japanese-female coworker told me about it.

Japan is a great time, and people there are incredibly friendly. Don't believe the neckbeard memes about all Japanese people being racist against all foreigners, it is complete bullshit. Everyone I met there was incredibly friendly, open, and willing to have a great time with you.

If you have tattoos though you won't be allowed into certain places. I'm not a scumbag with tattoos, so that wasn't a problem.

That sounds exactly like Saint Petersburg or Moscow, so you could call that a familiar environment. But thanks for the heads-up.
Is Dublin different?

No seriously, desinformation and satire is strong, everybody is demonized by media to potentialy increase inevitable conflict. Wherever you go you will see that most people act as humans, while small percentage does not. With first group you know how to act, and if you ever had a dog, then you know how to act with them too. Tldr they are threat-fuck them up. Charm and fear works both.

65k per year starting salary in america so it can only be higher due to our taxes

kobe beef isnt cheap at all
maybe you just got scammed

Don't have any tattoos either, I have some facial hair though hiding my doublechin (90 kilos and some chub, nothing excessive).
I'd guess you were working there? What was your sector? How is the corporate environment?
Yeah, I have 2 dogs, both are large breed. However all those rapefugee memes make me worry when going to Europe. I realise they are somewhat localized, but I don't feel like becoming a jihad fuel if any happening occur.

A lot more chilled than London - a city is a city no matter where you go, but Dublin is a hell of a lot smaller than London - half a million people in Dublin vs 8.5 million in London.

I haven't been to Dublin in years but it's pretty nice. Very expensive though - although I guess London is expensive too... Bear in mind Dublin is not in the UK/GB - not sure if you were aware as your OP seems to imply that it is.

Thanks for the info, will consider it.
At google London and Dublin are listed as one branch, so I just coupled them together.

Kobe beef is not expensive in areas where it is not marketed as a high value product to foreigners.

I was able to get a kobe steak meal, with rice, tea and salad for about $15.

>Pic related

I was there for work-related reasons. I work for an oil and gas company with ties to Japan, and we were there for a chemical engineering conference. Also, as it happens, a friend of mine was marrying his Japanese waifu at the time. I ended up getting to see a lot of the southern portion of the main island, a decent amount of Tokyo, and the strangeness of a Japanese wedding.

The corporate environment from my understanding is hell. There are several resources you can find online about the life of a salaryman, and they are not overstating how terrible it is. For a lighter read, I suggest The Geek's Guide to Japan. It has some pleb-tier information on cities, and daily life that are pretty easy to digest.

Unlike most western countries, when you get on at a company you are there for life. If you change companies generally you will start at the bottom again. It is also rude in a lot of situations to leave work before your boss does, which can mean "looking busy", which is often more difficult than actually being busy.

Overall though the people were amazing. They were incredibly friendly to me, and helpful when necessary. Also if you go clubbing it is about 80% women, 10% Japanese guys and 10% foreigners. I have blonde hair and blue eyes, which appealed to a lot of girls. Not as much as my co-worker who was a girl with red hair and green eyes. She basically had a trail of Japanese dudes any time we went out.

yeah thats fake kobe beef
not actually from kobe

zurich is dull as fuck and fucking expensive

Hate to break it to you, my jealous Danish friend, but it was actual kobe beef. I was allowed to see the steak before cooking, and the marbling of it was indicative of actual kobe beef. It also was at a restaurant heavily frequented by corporate Japanese workers. There are places that locals know of where it is possible to get affordable kobe.

Don't be mad that you overpaid for it. It also helped that I was only hours away from Kobe when I bought it.

>Pic related.

Thanks for the insight. Do you think those rules apply to young interns/international companies? While I'm not planning to slack off I also don't want to be stuck at one place. Also I'll move back to Russia after the internship to finish my education.

Colleges/Universities here are as white as they can get, immigrants rarely even get past high school. They are super fucking lefty though, it's sort of ridiculous. They'll probably bash you simply for being from Russia, so I'd say take another country

I'm looking to study, I'm planning to work and '''''''enrich''''''' my work experience. So I don't think I will get in contact with any other students other than those at work.

Where you won't be a "for life" salaryman, and merely an intern I doubt it will apply to you. Obviously work as hard as they do, but don't hold yourself to the same cultural and workplace expectations that they do.

If you are living in Tokyo as a worker I don't think you can get the JR pass either, which is a shame as it makes travelling around the country very affordable. There are a few places I would highly recommend visiting while you are there such as Nara, which is a very scenic smaller area.

Also if you go to Hiroshima there is a train you can take to a small town about 45 minutes south of it. From there you can take a JR ferry over to a place referred to as "deer island" by tourists. I highly recommend it, as the deer on the island are domesticated, and there is also a very nice mountain to hike up. Watch out for the hornets on the mountain, they are massive. Also make sure to find the local wood-carving artist and get yourself a unique carving to remember your visit.

As for Tokyo, it is a place where you could spend a lot of time and not see even half of what it has to offer.

Enjoy laughing at their spelling mistakes. I think that whoever is in charge of translations must write out words as they would say them.

>Pic related
>Padrock rental (padlock)

Singapore. We have an Embassy in Moscow, and it's summer all year round. Also, google just got near headquarters here, and has yuge govt support.

If you chose Poland then don't mention that you are Russian. We have also a lot of Ukrainians, but they are hated too
If you ever come here then pretend to be Belorussian and it could go well
Friendly and hardworking people don't really care from where you are from, but rowdy and aggressive people could get into fight with you no matter what you would say to them
So I guess that Poland isn't best option

Mindset of the slavs: to what country can I go and take advantage ot most? Somewhere the natives wont stand up to me.

Why are all of your women so sexy? Is it something in the food?

You'd be stupid to not pick Switzerland.
It's an opportunity to get Swiss citizenship and living in one of the best countries on the planet.

Can you tell me more about the JR pass? I really want to visit as much of the local wonders as possible (mountains, hotsprings with monkeys, stuff like that). Will it be more expensive without that pass?
I have heard about some wonderful places to visit, like fox village or rabbit island. Are the more places that are worth seeing? Or is there any resourse listing them?
They don't have internship in my field, unfortunately.
Yeah, I heard poles hate USSR and everything related. How mant of you speak english? My accent could pass as german.
Good thing you don't let those filthy mexicans take advantage of you, eh?

How come? I thought it's incredibly hard to become a citizen there.

Getting a job immediately after you arrive and receiving a legal residence permit is the first and most important step of becoming a citizen.

Also don't be foole by >muh hard
25%+ of Swiss citizens are immigrants.

How you will handle it from now it's up to you, but someone has done the hardest thing for you.

Isn't the residence permit a sort of greencard that doesn't do jack shit for you?
I know a family that lives there for 10 years, got the permit and have a child there but still nobody got citizenship, even their child.

>Yeah, I heard poles hate USSR and everything related. How mant of you speak english? My accent could pass as german.
He's fucking with you. We don't give a shit, unless you're browsing YouTube's comment section.

Learning Polish is a must though. If a Nigger from Zimbabwe can do it, a speaker Russian is expected to manage it as well.

Checked.
You don't care for accent if I manage to learn polish, right?

Any of those places would probably be a decent time if you're working for google and making that kind of money. Tokyo, Dublin/London, and Warsaw would probably be my top 3 though. Biggest problem with Tokyo would be that fluent english probably wouldn't get you as far.
Why do you expect to be beaten/raped?

Just a thought about some european conutries with refugees and japs witg xenophobe meme. Plus I've never been abroad, so no idea what to expect.

Come here, don't go to Tokyo overpriced and full of weebs/retard teachers.
Osaka, Fukuoka, Sapporo or Kobe are great cities. Relatively low living cost Kobe and Osaka have great night life (Osaka particularly) restaurants are cheap but high quality. Disregard any woman below 25 or above 35 for anything other than a fuck. Cos they WILL try to trap you. You'll only get stares from old people or rural folk unless your either built like a brick shit house or hideous in which case you'd get the same anywhere.

If you have to go be near Tokyo, look around the edges of Chiba. Great place and none of the stuck up capital shit you get in Tokyo.

you know racism in japan is a meme, right?

Japan isn't actually a racist country

youtube.com/watch?v=xOJkBTTgqw4

Some of theiir most popular idols are white ass bitches from Europe. Just look at this girl. White as fuck.

So long as you aren't horribly autistic, given the way you've described yourself I'd go for Japan. Living in Japan is a trip, its so different from anywhere else you're going to visit or live.

Also? As a white dude you can bathe in pussy over there. It's not challenging at all. Granted, you're a bit of a manlet, but you'll still feel like Godzilla when you walk down the street there.

Dublin or Zurich

Well, I don't really have a choice since the google branch offering internship is in Tokyo, and I guess the rental place will also be there.
Thanks for the tip though. Any thoughts on corporate environment for temporal interns?

>Stockholm, Sweden
tokyo

Tokyo is probably the safest capital in the world.

Just lol @ going to Europe now (unless it's Poland).

Hit up Tokyo, Japan OP. You're a slight skinned slav, right? If so, you'll be treated good, be making good money, and have the pick of basically any single woman you want out there.

I'm scoring a bit of a chub, but nothing serious, it's pretty average in Russia.
Why ignore Europe? I don't think it's bad at Denmark or Switzerland.

True, it's not bad in Denmark nor Switzerland yet. That being said, Europe is going through some crazy changes and is doing good just to hold it together at the moment.

Japan is a relatively safe country, no? The women are pretty hot, there's plenty of things to do, etc.

I can't see a downside to going over that way for a while (how long?).

Just stay in your country, you fuckin idiot

Not rrally interested in sex tourism, though it's a good point. I mainly want to chill and check out the country.
I'm going for my summer break - that would be 3 months.
IT sector is shit here for many reasons. Almost nobody wants an intern without any experience aside from shady local startups that want to dump you the moment you ask for salary.
Experience at a big name company is a major point when trying to get a job.