Rick and Morty Szechuan Sauce

Calling all high IQ individuals, McDonald’s is bringing the sauce back

>It’s true. Szechuan Sauce is coming back, and in a big way.

>But we’re doing more than simply bringing back the sauce. We know there were many unanswered questions and even more unbelievable stories from last year's Szechuan saga.

>So, come this Thursday, February 22nd, we'll not only announce when, where, and how much Szechuan Sauce will be returning. We'll also answer those questions and share those stories via a stranger-than-fiction, three-part podcast series: The Sauce.

twitter.com/mcdonalds/status/966089747503427584

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LL1ydXGww2w
youtube.com/watch?v=A96TN-fSrzk
vocaroo.com/i/s1edWouvzDgt
youtube.com/watch?v=w4SKo5jU64I
youtu.be/8TDC9s-Kt-8
youtu.be/eKl6WjfDqYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think they've missed the boat.

Can you imagine being such brainwashed consumer sheep/corporate slave that you would listen to a podcast about McDonalds dipping sauce because it's tangently related to a meme spawned from your favorite gay ass cartoon?

Will this be on all McDonald's? I don't want to go there and ask if they have the sauce and they say "no".

I can already the see the autism returning

I actually liked Rick & Morty
It filled the void left by Metalocalypse's undue demise
But this nugget thing?
Killed it for me.
And that's before I found the female cosplaying lipsyncers.

Even bronies never screwed up their fandom this bad.

How do people think, "Hmmm. I think I'll photograph this."

>The word "Hero" gets tossed around a lot today..

youtube.com/watch?v=LL1ydXGww2w

>deconstruction

Stop raping Derrida, you fucking millennial.

I love how the fanbase and the show itself killed any hype for season 4, as well as themselves

I'm almost interested enough in how you can fill three podcasts with nothing but sauce adverts to actually listen to this.

Good boys and girls they wait in line
For super happy saucey time
Good boys and girls they get no sauce
Time to sue for that time lost

Since sauce supply was far too low
Onto ebay I will go
400 dollars for creamy yummy?
What a great deal for my tummy

W-What do you say, this sauce is gone?
How’d I fall for this corporate con?
Now I’m mad, now you’ll see-
That I love Rick and Morty!

Can’t stop us now, this is for you
We fight for sauce, that much is true
We are your army, we bring the war
We break down the McDonald’s door.

does anyone remember getting the sauce when mulan was in theaters. it wasn't good at all.

GIVE ME GIVE ME CHICKEN TENDIES!

BUT THE MEMES user

I just want to try the sauce. Is it any good?

>implying some asshole will buy all the sauce

>is flavored corn syrup from mcdonalds good?

The next step in Martin Shkreli's master plan.

tendies + special rick and morty sauce = heaven

I can confirm fellow warehouse guy, i put at least 6 cases of sauces per store. I'm not sure how much was going out before but it seems like significantly more now. At least in North California.

Charge your phone.

This, I forgot it was even a thing until I saw this thread

They did man, they totally did and they're still worse

>And that's before I found the female cosplaying lipsyncers.
What?

>a stranger-than-fiction, three-part podcast series: The Sauce.
The Cringe.

Prove it, barneyfag.

>Letting other people ruin things you enjoy.
Why?

As bad as they are, I can't remember them doing anything quite as bad as the sauce incident. The worst part of that incident was how public it was, and horsefuckers usually keep their autism contained to cons.

Hell they've actually done some good over the years. A couple months ago they helped an abused horse get surgery so it wouldn't have to be put down.

>McDonald's bring back the sauce
>Get bombarded with the biggest wave of autism the world has ever seen
>Immediately trashes it and never speaks of it again

>Some meme-loving fuck's bringing it back again

Bronies can be really autistic about piracy. One guy tried to make a camrip of the MLP movie during it's first screening, he managed to get himself and Applejacks VA get kicked out of the cinema.

>related to a meme spawned from your favorite gay ass cartoon?
That's close to 11 months old?

first for someone getting stabbed in the parking lot again.

Is it weird that I read the whole thing in Willem Dafoe's voice?

Now I'm reminded of that video of people crowding around paying $5 for a single dip from some guy.

This. I don't think bronies ever drove someone to suicide like the steven universe fandom nor have bronies ever caused riots over something as dumb as dipping sauce.

Or someone sells their car for a packet of sauce....again.

Why was the va there

what if its the same car ?

I had to stop watching a Hitman "Kill Everyone Challenge" to search this for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=A96TN-fSrzk

Bronies didn’t have much to ruin to begin with. Rick & Morty became one of the worst normie magnets in pop culture history out of the blue.

It’s not even good sauce.

why do girls like to dress as rick with those scary contact lenses?

I usually only get Sweet and Sour, I can't imagine it being much different.

Autism?

Can we please petition McDonalds to give people an IQ test so true Rick and Morty fans can get the sauce before it's gobbled up by plebeians?

It was the first screening of it, for press and selected guests only. And appearently, VA's of background characters were invited too.

I hope so. I wouldn't mind trying it just because. But I'd rather they think I'm some normie who doesn't know about R&M, than think I'm some autistic spaz who was waiting with baited breath for the sauce to come back.

>McDonalds
>podcast
When will Millennials kill this three-legged horse already?

Who the fuck is this unfunny faggot.

>I was just pretending to be retarded

Seriously. I feel like shit JUST finally died down and now we're off to the races again

vocaroo.com/i/s1edWouvzDgt

>background characters

it was the staff fault for kicking out the VA

The memes

I don't even know what szechuan sauce tastes like.

>seriously eating at mcdonalds or fast food in general
lmao

>Can you imagine being such brainwashed consumer sheep/corporate slave

Calm down and let the people have their sauce you fucking sentient fedora.

i think it's bbq/sweet & sour plus soy sauce. the saltiness overpowers everything.

>posting/watching/discussing fucking 'cringe XDDD' videos by some shitty commentary YouTuber whose main audience is 14 year old contrarians and main body of content is probably complaining about FNAF fans, Leafy and Logan Paul

You must be 18 years or older to post here.

Shitty soy sauce with too much salt.

I think they’re trying to replicate the weird eyed look the characters have.

IS IT WORTH IT? youtube.com/watch?v=w4SKo5jU64I

It wasn't a VA, it was one of the artists or something like that.

>Rich and Morty forever

youtu.be/8TDC9s-Kt-8

Monsoon was right.

Tell me about the Memes.

youtu.be/eKl6WjfDqYA

I had never seen Rick & Morty, but OPs video was the point where I simply decided I would never, ever do it. That shit scarred me and made me swear if the entire thing.

Holy shit, McDonalds just doesn't fucking get it, do they

>What happened to The Sauce?!
WTF? It's very clear that it was just an promotional item, we don't need a fucking three-parts podcast.

>Caring about what people who work at fucking McDonald's of all places think about you.

Dis gon b gud

As someone who works at a McDonalds that will be selling the Sauce, I'm not looking forward to this.

>I named a hat
>I win
nope, you just defended brand slavery. You lose.

Are you from /biz/?

We Filipinos have this new product (actually not that new since it came out January this year) at McDonalds called Sweet Soy Chicken Fillet.

And from the appearance, it looks like they just copypasta'd the recipe of the Szechuan sauce and poured it into chicken nuggets.

And it tastes good.

Do take note that I have never tasted the actual Szechuan sauce, but from the reviews I hear of the Szechuan sauce (tastes like teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and barbecue sauce blended together) and comparing it to my experience with the Sweet Soy Chicken Fillet, I think this Sweet Soy Chicken Fillet uses the same recipe as the Szechuan sauce but under a different name.

I don't know if other countries have this but the Philippines has it.
And it's a permanent product.

We also had the Big 'n Tasty but I'm not sure if they still have it.
AFAIK they brought it back for real.

And we have some other new products like Bacon Cheddar Soup and Fish and Fries.

>not my pic

I didn't mean to say chicken nuggets.
It's chicken fillet.

Are you siding with the camripper? Because that shit's illegal and they have every right to remove the guy. As to how a staff member was caught up in it, who knows.

Yeah but hate bronies as much as you want, they never caused a small riot or raided a Mcdonalds

Normally I'd make fun of this kind of post but it really hits the nail on the head. It's especially funny considering the kind of anti-establishment, "above it all" persona Rick has.

user is so kind.

Is that pidge and dinosaur keith?

I think a lot of the autism was caused by the short supply and one day only. If they give the sauce a proper run this time it should be fine.

>autistic shitlord makes an ass of himself in public for lels but fails miserably
>asian guy
Why am I not surprised?

>yfw you will never buy the Sauce in bulk then sell for hundreds/thousands on Ebay

The sad thing is season one was actually pretty enjoyable. Just about good ol sci-fi adventures. Then the show kinda got fuller and fuller if itself as it went on.

SEA Maccas is definitely up there for the best, there's just something about the rice from there that goes so damn well with nuggets and burgers. Damn i wish we had it here in digeridown under too.

>Soy
No thanks, I'm no soyboy

>This is what newfags think the meme is

As long as it's available in bulk and for more than one day it should be fine. The problems came because everybody was rushing to get it at once

The meme is no less stupid for that reason, though.

>And that's before I found the female cosplaying lipsyncers.
Excuse me?

It is scary how powerful brands have become, and the lengths of effort people will go to satisfy their fake necessities

honestly if it was actually a higher up of micky ds who wrote this instead of some edgy "im too good to enjoy what everyone else does" le 4channer id have some respect for him

just imagine the inner struggle your standard cuck faced beard sporting vaping rick and morty fan would have reading that shit but knowing its the beloved high IQ dipping sauce his idol rick sponsors
does he prove the post and the greedy higher up right or does he go against the all mighty rick?

it was a video

>wow Morty, I didn’t think I’d say this but I’m getting bored and sick of the whole szechuan sauce meme
>I’m gonna go to Culvers from now on

I don't understand people who say
>don't let other people ruin things you enjoy

I like to enjoy things on my terms, alone. I don't like everyone in the goddamned world trying to tell me how great they think Rick and Morty is. It's a good show. I like it. Season 3 was worse than season 2 and I'd love to find a friend to discuss criticisms with in a valid and constructive way. But when something starts to become a meme, you can't talk about it like it's a real thing anymore. It's disintegrated into the zeitgeist and now all everyone wants to do is praise it and reference it or shit on it for contrarianism's sake.

Other people can't ruin what you love, but other people can absolutely ruin the IDEA of what you love and force you to internalize your feelings about it until you feel alienated by your fandom-- BECAUSE of your fandom.

Shit, yeah, I mean, I guess I'm projecting a little, but it's really frustrating to not, like "fit" with people. When media gets polarizing like this it can make you feel, I dunno, lonely.

>GETTING SO ABSOLUTELY BUTTBLASTED OVER REDDITEY AND MEMEY

in time user

The sad part is that if this was real people would still love because "it's part of the joke".

Cynicism has devolved into this stupid belief that acknowledging faults and consequences of things whilst doing absolutely nothing to improve or better these faults is "cool".