If you had to choose, which of DC’s major cities would you most like to occupy?

If you had to choose, which of DC’s major cities would you most like to occupy?

>pic of various multiverse
>asks about cities in op
why op

Metropolis seems to have a pretty good standard of living

Opal City. Low crime rate for such a superhero dense city, varied architecture, you've got the Starman museum, the French quarter, the old West frontier bits, the old New England colonial past. Local police is used to handling meta-human crime. Anyone really nasty who tries to muscle in who the latest Starman can't stop is usually murdered horribly by The Shade. It's a decent place to live.

Pros: You're never lonely. You can always talk to Superman. He may not respond, but he's listening.
Cons: Fapping can get weird. Superman will always hear you.
Secret Pro: Superman will hear you fap.

National City so I can be Kara's boyfriend.
I'd like Paradise Island, too.

Smart user. It's Opal City or Fawcett City, for me. Maybe visit Mammoth City every once in a while to hang out with Plastic Man.

If your after a high end job and high end living: Metropolis no question.

However, Gotham might actually be an attractive option if you can afford to buy land/rent in the right area. It would have a FAR cheaper price of living, but you would have to play it with extreme caution.

Either Coast City or Bludhaven

Honestly, I was kinda always a fan of Coast City. Barring Emerald Twilight/Reign of the Superman destruction, it always seemed pretty safe as well.

Star City is up there as well. Especially since the Flash keeps his villains in much higher check than many other superheros.

Metropolis is the city of Tomorrow

Coast City.
GL is usually in space so there aren't as many in city battles to deal with.

>Gotham

Unless you are independently rich, you should avoid Gotham like the plague. Even cheap standard of living is no good excuse when many other more rural and lower end cities won't murder you the day after you move in.

>Cons: Fapping can get weird. Superman will always hear you.
>Secret Pro: Superman will hear you fap.

1. People don't mastrubate in the DC universe
2. Superman can hear you fapping anywhere in the world

>won't murder you the day after you move in

Ok, that was a legit kek.

Any place other the Gotham.

>anons want to live in gotham

good luck getting killed, raped and eaten by one of the many sick motherfuckers batman keeps as his hobby enemy's.
And really good luck with getting killed first before the other shit happens.

Hardcore Station that way I could travel the universe.

Smallville. I just love small towns.

I can imagine kids confiding in Superman kind of like a diary or imaginary friend and I think it's cute.

Could be worse. Someone could have said Hub City.

Gotham City.

Hub City.

Hub City. Hopefully the residents kill me before they rape me, but i guess i can deal with it either way.

Would you spend a full 7 days in Hub City for 100 million dollars?

Add a night of sex with Batgirl and I would do it.

I'd do it for free.

Gotham City*
*during the events of Metal

Any other time either Fawcett City or Star City

So basically you get to enjoy the rioting and looting and the psychotic Batman-Joker hybrid?

Is Hub City worse than Bludhaven? I don't know anything about Hub City

It's about a thousand times worse.

why

Hub City is, canonically, the worst place in Earth-0’s United States.

Bad stuff happens there.

Hub City is the shittiest city in the DCU. Go read O'Neil's Question, there was a point in the story where everyone was fucking rioting and there were legitimately only like 12 cops left to do anything about it.

And the fucking biker gang were better cops than the actual cops.

Yes sir. That’s the only reason I’d go to Gotham.

Opal.

Imagine a city that only runs because of bribes, where a disastrously understaffed police department is completely on the take and where you can pay the Fire Department to let a building burn. Every social service is either missing entirely, or is so corrupt that you’re better off not bothering. Crime is completely out of control, poverty is rampant, etc.

>Choosing to live in Toast City

Done.
But the Batgirl you get is Spoiler.

That's still a win for me.

Hoboken?

As the Question was leaving Hub City with Richard Dragon, Lady Shiva, his girlfriend and her daughter, they came upon a vagrant that saw a baby left on its own. The vagrant voiced his desire to sell the baby, but upon discovering that it was dead, he dumped it in a trashcan and walked away. All in broad daylight, out in the open.

Somehow, I don’t think shit like that happens in Hoboken.

Yeah that's dark as shit.

Even Kung-fu grandmaster and top fighter in the DCU, Richard Dragon, was rather aghast at it. And he’s definitely seen some shut

Probably Ivy Town, nice little college town and not too much happens there except for weird science shenanigans

Muh nigga

comfy

Hub city. I wanna see how long I can last. I give myself 3 hours

Opal City, nothing has happened there since Starman vol 2 so I can only assume that's a good thing

Does it have decent waifus?

only the bad touch kind unfortunately

It has a naked art exhibition

Which city has decent waifus?

Metropolis. Might get a decent upskirt look of Supergirl when shes flying around

You would think she would wear shorts underneath that skirt.

Keystone City, without a doubt.

Rogues play on a somewhat reasonable playing field, and the especially dangerous super villains who don't have more interest in the Flash himself than any average Joe. This is also one of two cities littered with multiple capes who are all damn near omni-present. On top of all that, the Flash, literally being the Flash, almost always guarantees speedy conflict resolutions, so even if shit does hit the fan downtown, I'm only gonna be like, 10, 15 minutes late to work max.

You've convinced me

Keystone or Central City. Any city willing to make a museum for its local superhero has money to burn.

Probably either Midway City or Fawcett city.