Is he the true cuck?

Neville chamberlain is a fucking c.uck, he appeased a hungry lion by letting fuhrer took control of czechoslovakia, sure good ol' Neville tried to prevent war and it didn't work, because c.ucks like him would rather cower like a rat and not fight the fuhrer, and probably stopped innocent Jews from slaughter.

Stupid Anglo, no wonder they are a bunch of losers soon to be dominated by great Americans, a nation of c.ucks, sad those Nazis didnt annex Britain and send Neville to the gas chambers

Peace in our time, didnt work buddy
Just like nuclear agreement to Iran, you american dumbfucks should have just destroyed iran nuke facilities, thanks Obama for being a c.uck like Neville. Fuck that nigger

Long live Trump! Destroy those apostate Shiites!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/11/serbia-deports-russians-suspected-of-plotting-montenegro-coup
dailymotion.com/video/x2uybcd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lloyd George was based

so was the King

It's a shame he and Mosley couldn't convince the Brits to ally with Hitler

History has been a little harsh on Chamberlain. He knew when he let Hitler take Czechoslovakia that the British who were in the midst of a depression were in no shape to engage in a war at that time. He knew he was postponing the inevitable. If you look at the military build up immediately afterwards, he knew it was coming.

Churchill who was a hawk wanted to draw a line in the sand, He could have, but also remember Churchill's folly at Gallipoli, he didn't always carefully assess his foes before engaging.

churchill ruining everything again

Reminds me of Trump and Corbyn types today.

>let Russia have Crimea, Syria, the Baltics and all of Eastern Europe
>appeasement is the answer!
>Peace in Our Time!

I've never understood why Sup Forums has such a hard-on for those incompetents.

Russian aggression amr
Putin wants to take over the galaxy we must stop him at all costs, even though it would affect is in no way whatsoever, why should we give a shit about slav clay anyway?

Stop it. Chamberlain made it extremely clear to Hitler how he would go to war after Anschluss and completely unchanged his positions on it.

Meanwhile, he prepared Britain and her allies for a war they knew would last.

You of all peoples should know a thing or two about appeasing despots.

>why not let Hitler remilitarise the Rhineland, it's only fair!
>Hitler will surely stop after anschluss with Austria!
>Ok let them have the Sudetenland, they swear that will be it!
>Ok the rest of Czechoslovakia too but that's the last of it!
>...
>Abkazia and South Ossetia aren't worth fighting over anyway
>Oops, looks like Russia has accidentally invaded and annexed Crimea, better express some concern
>Hmm, there seems to be 10,000 Russian Army personnel in the Donbass... and they seem to have shot down a passenger jet, how strange... more concern is needed
>Look at that, Russians have been caught red-handed planning a coup in Montenegro and an assassination of the Serbian PM, [EXPRESSING CONCERN INTENSIFIES]
>Let's give them everything they want and surely they won't take anymore!

>german wanting to take back german lands
>russians wanting to take back russian lands
so we should go to war because?

Ukraine, Georgia, Montenegro, Serbia, Syria and the Baltic states are not Russian lands. The Baltic states are in the EU/NATO ffs.

Buy an atlas you tard.

>so we should go to war because?

Never said war. Sanctioning the bejesus out of them and boycotting Russian gas should be enough. They have nothing else to sell to the rest of the world other than trafficked women, corruption and regional instability.

>Montenegro, Serbia, Syria
>implying putin wants to annex these

> Never said war.
>but lets just make them super isolationist and angry and have a grudge against us by "Sanctioning the bejesus out of them"

with your narrative you should know you don't want an angry despot wanting revenge against humiliation right?

>>Montenegro, Serbia
>>implying putin wants to annex these

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/11/serbia-deports-russians-suspected-of-plotting-montenegro-coup

Installing puppet governments is close enough tbqh. You wouldn't find anyone arguing Germany didn't control Slovakia during WW2 because it had its own puppet government.

>Syria

Gee, he must be pounding Aleppo into dust for the craic then.

>with your narrative you should know you don't want an angry despot wanting revenge against humiliation right?

We really should've just let Hitler take over Europe as well then amirite?

you're contradicting your points atm

do you want war or not?

again why should we care what slavshits do? as long as its not against us.

>the hitler take over europe meme
for someone who wants to take over the galaxy giving numerous peace offers before any victories and even after victories offering to withdraw from them countries sure does sound like somone wanting to take over the world

>do you want war or not?

No. MAD still applies.

>again why should we care what slavshits do? as long as its not against us.

1) Many of them are in the EU/NATO
2) All of them are in our immediate neighbourhood, meaning exposure to collateral damage (e.g. refugees, economic instability)
3) History has taught us that appeasing dictators ends in disaster - continent-levelling disaster, and that's before you factor in nukes
4) I would much rather live in a Europe-dominated Europe than a Russia-dominated Europe

>>the hitler take over europe meme
>for someone who wants to take over the galaxy giving numerous peace offers before any victories and even after victories offering to withdraw from them countries sure does sound like somone wanting to take over the world

Mate he fucking blitzed your country. How fucking cucked can you be?

>MAD
so? i bet if russia invaded east europe right now no one would fire nukes, they are just a meme tbqh unless anyone invaded mainland of a major country.

>but they are in EU
and we're not :D
>NATO
literally what your narrative of what russia is doing

>lets send tanks and armies to the borders of russia and if russia retaliates they are the evil aggressors.

>(((history has taught us)))
yes just like a quack doctor teaches you in medicine.

>europe dominated europe
soundbite. the (((EU))) is nothing to do with europe

>blitzed your country
yes but what did (((we))) expect when you declare a war and refuse multiple alliances, peace offers and ceasefires.

>so? i bet if russia invaded east europe right now no one would fire nukes, they are just a meme tbqh unless anyone invaded mainland of a major country.

dailymotion.com/video/x2uybcd

You're English ffs, you should know your Yes Prime Minister.

>>but they are in EU
>and we're not :D

kek, yes you are and you're in no rush to leave apparently.

>>NATO
>literally what your narrative of what russia is doing

That sentence makes no sense.

>>lets send tanks and armies to the borders of russia and if russia retaliates they are the evil aggressors.

Those countries all joined NATO voluntarily after being used as Russia's fucktoy for centuries, and I don't blame them. It's not like NATO invaded those places, like Russia wants to.

>>(((history has taught us)))
>yes just like a quack doctor teaches you in medicine.

>denying history

You're argument must be seriously weak if you have to deploy nonsense revisionism.

>>europe dominated europe
>soundbite. the (((EU))) is nothing to do with europe

Considering it comprises the majority of the area and inhabitants of Europe, I would say it has at least something to do with Europe.

Even if it's not perfect, it's still a damn sight better than Russia.

>>blitzed your country
>yes but what did (((we))) expect when you declare a war and refuse multiple alliances, peace offers and ceasefires.

Jesus Christ, how cucked can a human being be. They bombed the shit out of your cities and you blame your own forefathers for it. Shameful!

>You're argument must be seriously weak if you have to deploy nonsense revisionism.
>uses a comedy sketch show to make an argument

>That sentence makes no sense.
>can't read

>denying history
"history is written by the victors" - Hero Churchill (even though he was crap at everything he did)

>Considering it comprises the majority of the area and inhabitants of Europe, I would say it has at least something to do with Europe.
you accuse me of being cucked yet you're defend a globalist institution simply because it has "europe" in it, nice one.

again you're implying russia wants to "take over europe"

>your own forefathers
depends who you conciser "forefathers", the average solider, (((churchill))) or the BUF.

but i don't have a "we're the good guys throughout history and did nuffin wrong" rose tinted glasses view

>Hero Churchill (even though he was crap at everything he did)

... except defeating your idol Hitler.

I mean I've no grĂ¡ for Churchill but you've gotta give him some credit.

>you accuse me of being cucked yet you're defend a globalist institution simply because it has "europe" in it, nice one.

Except that's not what I did.

You said it has nothing to do with Europe. I pointed out that it covers most of Europe and has most of Europe's people in it.

It's like saying the USA has nothing to do with North America.

>again you're implying russia wants to "take over europe"

I am not implying, I'm directly stating. Putin, a man who views the dissolution of the USSR as a great tragedy, openly wants to restore Russia's former glory. They've been engaging in salami tactics in Eastern Europe for years.

Either we stop him now with some relatively easy steps (sanctions etc), or we're forced to stop him further down the line when it's much more difficult and we have no choice.

>>your own forefathers
>depends who you conciser "forefathers", the average solider, (((churchill))) or the BUF.

Elected leaders who won the biggest war in human history for you, or irrelevant cucks of Germany. Says a lot about you that you back the latter.

>but i don't have a "we're the good guys throughout history and did nuffin wrong" rose tinted glasses view

Believe me, neither do I, but I have to give credit where credit's due.

>give the eternal Teuton an inch
>Aryan scum takes a mile. And Austria, czechoslovakia, Poland

Beware of Beady eyed germans

It was hardly Churchill that defeated germany, it was the USA and USSR.

>i support warmongers

>You said it has nothing to do with Europe
>taking things literally
the EU is a globalist elitist institution which couldn't give a crap about the european people, see "refugee crisis" and only wants power.

>Putin wants to make russia great again
so? Just like trump wants to make america great again without stomping around the world telling other people what to do and not to do.

>Elected leaders
except churchie wasn't elected was he? and immediately got booted out afterwards.

so you support the decline of western civilization? because thats literally what WW2 did and the "allies" did for us plebs.