The war has but only just begun

The war has but only just begun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9TiqyO5JQZs
slate.fr/story/128777/trump-centipedes-europe-france-le-pen
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3934908/Brave-teenage-girl-jaw-broken-gang-youths-turns-assault-removing-headscarf-Austrian-shopping-centre.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never gonna happen. If Le Pen and AfD win, then I will livestream my seppaku desu

Le Pen has a chance, AfD does not. Germans are beyond redemption.

There's Bolsonaro (and his family) here in Brazil.

youtube.com/watch?v=9TiqyO5JQZs

[13:17:42] after you use the vpn like how I showed you, post something like

Drumpftards are idiots if they really think he's going to be inaugurated. The system won't let him because he's involved in fraud.

>ALA
>Any chance of winning

*ahem*

>the West

[13:18:22] and then change your vpn again and reply to the post supporting it, write this

This post is best post, other Americans like me should know how the system works here.

better find a second then, Bongo

[13:20:22] change vpn again, post this

Samefag

Add Russia to the list. Strelkov, Poklonskaya or Navalny.

What about the Swedish Problem?

It'll take a couple more years for Germany to wake up.

Trump might shorten the process a bit but I can assure you we won't be able to uncuck ourselves in these next years.

Is this fresh pasta ?

You mean Putin isn't based?

On that note, are there any other possible candidates that would uncuck the West?

"ahem" what?

What do you mean? we are not the west?

HA HA

How about when the countries around you go?

Austria was almost there (does anyone know what happend tot he recounts etc.?)
The Netherlands will need Sup Forums but I have a good feeling for the upcoming election. VNL and PVV for glory.
Frogs have Le Pen, most based right wing in Europe.

We will support the german resistance!

Ala are Zionist neocon pieces of shit who serve as a vote vacuum and nothing else.

Didn't realise that attention-seeking little faggot was the UK's prime minister now.

In France, they are panicking.
slate.fr/story/128777/trump-centipedes-europe-france-le-pen

Where's Canada

The rat at work.

Destroyer of nations.

Why isn't this in chronological order?

This. Britain needs a better parliament, it's full of cucks.

I'm a bit afraid that, by then, it'll be too late.

The political process in germany makes it impossible for the afd to get a majority.
AfD will get ~20% and the other parties will unite against them.
Merkel will run this country until at least 2021

>Bürgerdialog
Your meeting with the U.S ambassador?

No, he is supressing formation of Russian nation. First bolsheviks did it, now he does it. He is a multicultural cuck.

Unchuck

Ahaha.

End under us rule is the definotion of cuck.

Leaving the mass and size of the eu is being chuckt.

You dumb mother fucker.

Ahaha

>they're all zionists
What happened to you, Sup Forums

Put Spain man

You can't carry a machete around all day and be considered western.

You mean 3 down.

Hungary's Viktor Orban was building a wall against the migrants while the rest of Europe was shitting on him. Orban is now planning to build a secondary wall too.

title:
>"when the American far right is ready to troll for Marine Le Pen."

What about us?

that looks like the casting list for the officers in a Star Wars movie about the empire

Who do they have?

I've seen a few of your politicians. Is the Five Star Movement any good indication of an uncucked party? They seem opposed to that referendum you will have.

Brazil starts off as a civilised nation in Victoria 2, so they're pretty western.

what the fuck is Brasil if not the west

west == yurop and colonies

RARE
AA
R R
E E

I have mixed opinions on five star
Lega nord,on the other hand, wants to fuck off out of EU,and is considered the most racist of them all

Just listen to your daddy

Australia is as eastern as you can get...

>Nigel

he holds no power at all.

The Englishman loves being ruled by those types though. Just look at brit/pol/'s hero worship of Jacob fucking Rees-Mogg for fuck's sake. Embarrassing!

Watch us on December 4th, give us your energy, we will make Austria and Europe great again

Don't underestimate the faggotry of France.

R A R E
A
R
E

is austria next?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3934908/Brave-teenage-girl-jaw-broken-gang-youths-turns-assault-removing-headscarf-Austrian-shopping-centre.html

I can't fucking wait.

>Nigel

He leave the power, this guy is a clown

The French have a history of revolting, Germans have a history of doing what they're told, be it hanging jews or letting arabs gangrape them.

Germany can't be saved

A B O
B
O

lets focus on america first

Genau!

M.E.G.A - #MakeEuropeGreatAgain

A-Adolf is that you?

nigga fite me irl

Can't wait for the civic nationalism this new Evropa will bring.

Support Kellie Leitch. She was among the few to celebrate a Trump win up here in the political class and has repeatedly gotten into trouble for wanting to bring back traditional Canadian values.

Also, she's a Doctor. She's a Ben Carson type.

france focus sounds like distraction kek is not interested in such things

use your common sense were obviously not talking about location

I have no idea who the Australian one is

Isn't the Five Star Movement run by that comedian who complains about parliamentarians having criminal convictions despite himself having a conviction for fucking manslaughter of all things?

>three nines as last digits
>999
>666

>Merkel

No chance.
The AfD isn't competent enough to pull it off.

But with enough luck and France falling the ways might change even with Merkel because Le Pen France would leave her completely alone in the EU.

To be fair manslaughter is an accident and it's not relevant to him holding an office, unlike some other types of crimes.

>Brexit any chance of winning
>Trump any chance of winning

The tides turning

kek be with you.

was gonna post how can we fix Canada..thank you based user for revealing the answer.

No, it's fine.

Denmark, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia and Czechia are already there.

Austria is most likely to go full Nazi.

Switzerland can't wait to ruin the Benelux elite.

LePen is getting more and more support while her opposition wil divide it self.

Italians want the niggers and sandniggers gone.

Netherlands are in for an election as well.

The only pro immigrant countries in the EU then would be Sweden, Germany and Belgium/Luxembourge.

I'm already sharpening my kebab-cutter.

>Marine Le Pen
Stop this meme.

t. Muhammad abdul

I cheered for Brexit, I cheered for Trump but both of those votes had something in common : the voter only had to vote once which is a much better voting system when the voters want to demonstrate their anger

In France the presidential election has two turns. Lazy leftists who don't bother voting during the first round of the election get a second chance at moving their ass if the result of the first round is deemed (((problematic))) by their globalist overlords.

Just like in the US, being President of France doesn't mean you're suddenly allowed to do anything you want. You have to control the National Assembly and it's icing on the cake if you control the Senate and have the Consitutional Court on your side. Farage didn't have to bother with controling any british branch of government since it was a referendum and the GOP already controled the congress, the senate and the SCOTUS (not sure for the scotus?) before Trump got elected which will make things much easier for him as a president than if the democrats controled all those branch of government

So if I was Le Pen i'd focus on turning the National Front into a major and competent opposition force in France before aiming for the presidency.

Canada isn't worth saving. Like Sweden, it'll be a reminder of what happens to countries who fall for cultural marxism

Agreed. Canada can be the cuck containment zone. We send all the libcucks up there to rot. I really hope that Trump and Trudeau come to with a plan to open the Canadian floodgates for our Mexicans and liberals.

>house, senate, scotus and Trump all in unison under the GOP
There will be a great uncuckening in this country.

kek, I never thought it about that way

AFD are die Grünen of the right wing. They will never really matter.

Wtf Kirralie is cute

The problem is in the large cities. Nearly all urban areas, even in Texas, are majority liberal or have a bunch of spics/niggers. Sending them to Canada wouldn't solve much; there needs to be some sort of nationalist revolution (will probably happen after the next BLM massacre), then you can deport the minorities or proceed with ethnic cleansing. Your white women have gotten redpilled enough for now (52% voted Trump)

So after one year of Trudeau you're ready too give up?

>Reminder that Harper had a full decade of control and only lost because he wouldn't hand over his power to the next generation of Conservative

Knife, wire, srebrenica ! remove kebab

These Reddit "hahahahs" you guys type always make me smile because it looks like you're a super villain hahaha

Harper was what Americans call a cuckservative. I'm giving up because we're a smug nanny state with almost nobody opposing Islamic, Indian and Chinese immigration.

Also because Canada has always been a post-nationalist state, except for Quebec and Newfoundland

remember that webm of a boy twerking in a gay parade taken as the symbol of Western degeneracy? Can you guess where did it take place?

Mexico. You Mexicans aren't westerners.

AfD has no chance.

The Germans will never uncuck themself in time to prevent their demographic demise.

Kebab removal service is here

Fuck off, leaf

I always knew Portugal was filled with kebab

hey that's a modified Hillary pepe

why is everything in the wrong order?

UK is before USA
Austria is before NL, which is before FR, GER and AU

Austria has a re-election in 3 weeks, looking good for Hofer