Quicksilver by Saladin Ahmed and Eric Nguyen, first good ongoi

Quicksilver by Saladin Ahmed and Eric Nguyen, first good ongoi...
>five issue miniseries
fuck

>Saladin Ahmed
Pass.

god please change the fucking costume

>Saladin Ahmed
Absolutely dropped. Not giving this douchebag a cent.

fuck, I may have to try it
Ahmed does a decent job on Black Bolt

is there something bad about him people who like his Black Bolt should know?

i thought Quicksilver was def gonna die in No Surrender

>people who like his Black Bolt should know?
Unless you're part of the cancerous Offended Crew, the only thing you need to know about a writer is if their comics are good or not

Marvel is still having him wearing that awful costume?

Hates white people with a passion and won’t shut up about it.

He's pretty racist on twitter. He doesn't throw it in his work like America's writer. It all depends on how much you care about what a writer acts like in real life. I do worry that it could effect his work if he does well and gets more pull like the big name writers.

You should be happy they finally decided to say the term miniseries again.

top fucking laffo

Racist who engages in whataboutism regarding ISIS.

Okay, I don’t really give a wet fart about this person’s political standings, how are the comics that this person has been involved in?

So is there something bad about him?

hm... aren't there too many x-books already?

He's not a mutant anymore

He kinda is. He has x-gene, even if it's "canonically" implanted by High Evolutionary

I've love Ahmed's stuff on Black Bolt

Well, there's no pride in being a self-admitted pleb

Odd paneling, but not bad, I like it, I’m sure he’ll do great with someone like Quicksilver

The paneling is more the artist, not the writer.

Well then why the hell that user post up that page? An example of the person in question’s comic works was requested, I figured that that page was a representation of their works, still, good on the artist though.

This. Fuck his racist ass.

>Quicksilver
>ongoing
>ever

>supporting a jihadist because muh marlel

He had one.

>avoiding media you enjoy because muh politics
If Hitler, Stalin and Bin Laden got together to make the best comicbook of all time, I'd definitely read it.

That’s a weird way to run, then again I’m not an athletic track runner so I wouldn’t know

Nah, you'd need a Marvel logo too.

What’s a Jihadist?

Someone who writes for Marvel.

>company wars
And into the trash your input goes

Bad news, Ladderbro: no one mentioned DC here.

Most of the comics I read are published by people other than Marvel.
Any other dumb companywar shit you want to post about, board tourist?

So what should we call you? Ladderbrofag? Seems like a mouthful.

>REEEEE YOU'RE NOT A BITTER OLDFAG LIKE ME

What?
You're clearly bitter.

>rrrrrreeeewe why aren’t you mad like me and the rest of Sup Forums!?

>SJW
Welp, that explains why you support ISIS by buying Marvel books.

t. jihadist

>an actual jihadist
>Marvel gives him money

Oh Marvel. Please die.

Buzzwords, buzzwords as far as the eye can see. Seriously man, you need to go back to your containment board and stay there.

Fantastic, but that hardly matters. If you support him then you're supporting white genocide.

>supporting an terrorist-sympathizing Muzzie (redundant, I know)

They've really been teasing that he'll die, and it's surprising that he hasn't already died for movie synergy, and for Ike's feud with Fox.

He's lucky to survive, let alone get a miniseries. On the other hand, he's still got that stupid costume.

I support any kind of human genocide, we’re too many and killing the planet, the less people the better for Earth

Then just read the storytimes
I can still enjoy Lovecraft and Kenshin

but now I'm worried that Wanda or Viz is gonna bite it!

If the entire world is frozen, who is Pietro going to interact with?

It just seems like it'd be tough to stretch that out for 5 issues

Once you know how unpopular they are with Marvel's writers and editors, that's always a worry. There's a big chance that Vision will suffer the same fate as War Machine did, where a movie trailer has made it look like he'll die, so they kill him in the comics.

I'm not about to support a mosque in my community, but I dont have a problem buying Ahmed's books. Really, I'm glad that Pietro isnt a permanent casualty of No Surrender.

As long as he writes well and doesn't shoehorn in his beliefs, I don't give a fuck. I just don't want another Reginald Hudlin or Orson Scott Card.

>I just don't want another Reginald Hudlin or Orson Scott Card.

Did Card ever put his opinions about gays into a comic?

white genocide isnt a thing

So the holocaust just didn’t happen then?

If white genocide isn't real, then why haven't I fucked a white girl?
Check and mate

I normally would ignore it but he's an utterly repugnant lunatic to a degree where I absolutely refuse to support anything he works on. If he were an open WN constantly crying about and attacking kikes and naggers on twitter I'd have the same opinion.

Pretty much this, something the fucking idiots saying "muh anti-white racism!!" in this thread should probably understand by now.
that and that their complaints are entirely baseless

>Saladin Ahmed
Racist Islamic scum.

His twitter seems pretty chill, I imagine you guys only call him Jihadist because of his name.
And racist in that "oh he said something about white people this one time" way.

Don't mind then, it's just that Ahmed dared to speak against Trump openly and now they think there's open season against white people, it's all.

Y'all Sup Forumstards need to chill lol. Anyway. Ahmed's a great writer and a five-issue mini is about the perfect length to take the character out for a spin and give him great material to be drawn upon later. If every writer of the character going forward doesn't refer to this series at some point then I'll eat my hat. Besides, do you really want Marvel to do ANOTHER new series just to be canceled at some point? Minis are better for the market and are tighter to write for cause they're self-contained and clearly defined.

Bad taste

>Y'all
>chill
>lol
Get the fuck back to Tumblr and never return.

Lionheart, pls.