HOLY SHIT KEK IS REAL AND TAY IS OUR GUY

HOLY SHIT Sup Forums HOLD ME I'M AFRAID..

Other urls found in this thread:

lifeeventweb.com/index.php/2016/11/13/taylor-swift-shocks-music-industry-i-voted-for-trump/
freedomsfinalstand.com/taylor-swift-shocks-music-industry-i-voted-for-trump/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't play with my heart like this user
it's not nice

friend, it's real..

Hot female endorsements are really all that the alt-right needs to become unstoppable.

lifeeventweb.com/index.php/2016/11/13/taylor-swift-shocks-music-industry-i-voted-for-trump/

pls be my ai gf

Tay-tay hasn't endorsed any candidate or expressed any political opinions. But let's be honest here: being apolitical as a celebrity means you're 99% likely to be conservative, because you know how stigmatized you'd be if you "came out"

In other words, Taylor Swift truly is the aryan goddess of our desires.

Ain't just in your wildest dreams anymore, senpaitachi.

If Hillary got in, she'd announce she voted for her I'll bet

cited from: freedomsfinalstand.com/taylor-swift-shocks-music-industry-i-voted-for-trump/

I'd grab that by the pussy

I mean it was obvious she would she had Sup Forums name her cat.
Still nice that she admits it

>tfw false flag for the "fake news" thing

>Life event web

I-into the t-t-trash

>mfw

murdoch murdoch is always right

she would you can bet

I'm surprised the clickbait site's name is coherent.
I was expecting qxzjhhll.me or something

wow dude I bet, do you bet? I bet

Still fucking that cornball brotha Drake tho.

they predicted this perfectly, we need to use meme magic more than ever..

Who fucking cares

she doesn't have sex before marriage, shoes how much you know about her

John Mayer literally made her go ass to mouth.

>someone rich votes rightwing
>SHOCK

>being apolitical as a celebrity means you're 99% likely to be conservative
Or just smart. Why alienate off half your fanbase? But then again I suppose being smart enough to realize that makes one more likely to be a conservative...

A black rapper said he had sex with Taylor before. It's not even a secret.

Yay more fake news psyops threads.
Yawn.

Libcucks live in an echo chamber where they think everyone thinks like them and they CAN'T EVEN if you disagree. That's why they have no problems retardedly pronouncing their love for the progressive dildo. Anyone who doesn't is probably conservative.

>Brazilian asking me to believe something some worthless nog supposedly said

>live in an echo chamber

Thats Sup Forums too

How is she so perfect?

This.

She would never admit it but I'm sure she voted for Trump.

I have no doubt that Pizzagate played a role in her decision.

No, this is context denial. People on Sup Forums are constantly exposed to liberal opinions because they have a stranglehold on facebook, twitter, youtube the mainstream media, and the opinion of every basic-bitch normie. We can't be in an echo chamber when the very air we breath is permeated by the opposition.

But the people who sniff their own farts and have the mainstream media and all social media platforms agree with them? That's a real echo chamber.

Now I want to fertilize her womb even more aggressively.

This has been Michael Jordan's stance his whole public life and it's worked pretty god damn great for him.

Whats with Sup Forums and his obsession with this skeleton? Ok music but shit body

everyone knows taylor swift was a user after she named her dog in a Sup Forums thread

She really is our girl

>But then again I suppose being smart enough to realize that makes one more likely to be a conservative...

Pretty much. The whole lefty ideology depends on your never questioning its dogmas.

The only way you can remain a lefty is if you never really think about it, because once you do you run into so many inconsistencies and contradictions that it becomes impossible to stick to it.

No, the situation is quite a lot different on Sup Forums. Not only is this not exclusively a circlejerk, because while a lot of people do agree on certain topics, you will have at least one guy disagreeing even if just for the (You)s.
Sup Forums is also fully aware that it is not championing the mainstream ideas.

On the other hand, there are enough liberals which have created a safe space bubble for them that includes nothing but other liberals which led them to believe that they are actually the majority and only a fringe minority of inbred rednecks would ever disagree with them.
It is why they are completely incapable of handling that defeat, because they had to find out that those opinions aren't just held by a tiny group of people but by at least 60 million people in their own country.

Fucking lol dude

She has seen more black dick than a Nigerian urologist

fake and gay

That bottom middle one looks like it's straight from those "with jews you lose" comics.

taylor swift is the final boss

This is false flag bullshit. They want her to come out and say this is bullshit and to attack the 'alt-right'. I fucking hate liberals man.

I saw Tay Tay on Graham Norton once and she seemed like an actual retard. I'm pretty sure she just does as she's told

I read MSM and I listen to their radio.
I'm even living with a fucking leftist and my family is traditionnally commie.

I don't live in an echo chamber. I oppose the current left because I'm very much exposed to its retardness on a daily basis.

I even used to be a leftist.

>OK music
Mate, the music is the only shit thing about her. You can actually listen to that garbage?

She posts on Sup Forums.

>perfect
>breeds black
Hello, cuck.

I love how she towers over those low test manlets.

And?

>our guy

Kys

I wish she had a cock.

This. This is exactly why I figured she is conservative and voted for trump: because she keeps her mouth shut. She's also smart, patriotic and seems to be able to see through bullshit. Not to mention katy perry was paid for pro Clitton stooge so it really is the natural order for T to be pro trump.

unlike tay, i'd also bet katy perry didnt even vote, like most celeb endorsers. (remember all the obama shills who didnt bother even registering?).

YES
QUEEN
SLAY

>“I went with my gut instinct,” she said. “I pressed the button. And I feel good about it!”
>

then Selena Gomez voted for Trump too

She probably did.

Tay Tay confirmed based! No coal burning, voted Trump, want to bury it to the nitsaxk mustache! She needs to stay home and raise our babies!

cant wait till google starts banning fake sites

>tfw no redpilled qt mexican gf

Reminder that Taytay is a Southern belle. Being politically neutral plus that is a strong sign IMO that she voted Republican.

You know Drake is fucking her?

>southern belle
>from PA
>lives in NYC aka Cucksville USA