Batman and Spiderman switch cities and villains

Who of the two ends more fucked up?

Probably Batman because he would have literally nothing. Peter has been to rock bottom before, and he has powers.

My heart is telling me that batman would get raped

Considering how dumbass Peter's enemies can be, he's gonna be fine

Batman. Peter has shown that while he isn't a detective, he knows how to come to conclusions and use leads to track down villains. Once he does that, not many of Batman's rogues stand much of a chance.

On the other hand, Batman's faced with guys like Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Venom, Sandman, Dr. Octopus, Electro, and Scorpion. Say what you will about the less intelligent foes, but they're still powerhouses. Bruce can only prep so much before Pete's enemies overpower him. Then he has an even bigger issue if he has to fight the Sonister Six.

Clayface, Ivy, Fries and maybe Bane depending on how much of a boost you want venom to give him are the only Batman rogues who could realistically threaten Spidey.
Meanwhile the Sinister Six could basically take on the Avengers so Batman will either get completely fucked or finally switch over to power armor permanently

That’s because Spidey mostly outclasses them, any time one of Spidey’s villains take on someone who is not Spidey they end up fucking whomever that is up. Carnage was able to tank and control an avengers team made up of Cap, Wolverine, Thing and Hawkeye, Electro once shut down a super prison and freed well over a hundred villains, Doc Ock has stumped the Avengers a number of times, in an Alt timeline Mysterio killed all of the X-Men (a true hero indeed) by tricking Wolverine. Without any knowledge of these villains and none of his resources Bats is going to get his shit kicked in.

Peter on the other hand has been dealing with villains far more dangerous than Batman’s with a shoestring budget, the only enemies I see him struggling with are Solomon Grundy, Raz, and maybe clayface, everyone else is so outclassed by Spidey that it’s nearly pathetic. I sure would love to read his banterings vs Joker though.

Oh Ivy, I forgot about Ivy, but Spidey has had filters built into his mask since forever ago, Freeze is just a guy with an ice gun, he won’t pose any threat to Spidey, and Bane...hahaha oh man, Bane probably goes the same way that Ultimate Kraven went: a single punch KO, people forget just how fucking strong Spidey is, if he doesn’t drop Bane in a single punch he’ll drop him in less than two minutes guaranteed

What's Clayface going to throw at Pete that Hydro-Man or Sandman haven't a hundred times?
I doubt Ras and Pete would even cross paths much. Solomon Grundy is just another dumb super-strong guy.

I need pictures of Batman raping The Green Goblin.

I'm not sure about a few of your points but you're spot on about his strength. Despite how nimble he is should he goo over the edge, a menacing and silent Peter is something you do not want to fight. The prime example being when, he thought a hostage baby was killed which made him go on a horrifying villain busting rampage, he nearly killed Sandman after bringing down a dock by himself

If you switch all the villains as is yeah Bane doesn't really stand much of a chance, but if you tweak them a little to fit the universe I could see venom giving Bane a more substantial boost to his strength more something akin to the goblin formula

You're also forgetting the fact that Peter snapped Shocker's arm INSIDE HIS SHOCK SUIT!!! That suit is literally designed to absorb intense shockwaves as well as SEVERE AMOUNTS of blunt force trauma, and Spidey snapped it in one go. Not only that, he damaged his gauntlets and used a misfire to annhilate Sandman as he's trying to save himself. Lastly, the breach in Shocker's suit now makes him succesptable to his own technology and if left untreated the shocks would literally wreck his body to dust. Spidey's scary.

I’m not sure, I just think that Peter would struggle with him in Gotham because he doesn’t know the layout of the city, he’d want to get Basil to a large water source to defeat him, but he’ll have no idea which way to take him unlike in NYC where he knows the city like the back of his webs. As for Grundy I think Pete might underestimate how strong he is and end up eating a punch, granted we’ve seen Peter take punches from strong guys in the past, I don’t think Grundy would provide much of a challenge, but certainly more than someone like Firefly or Joker. As for Raz, he usually keeps an eye on Gotham, no doubt Spidey would get his attention, and if Raz came after him you can bet he’d probably bring a whole lotta ninjas with him. The sheer numbers that the LoA has could be enough to wear Spidey down.
Gotham would no doubt start getting to Spidey, make him throw on the black again and just be a nightmare for most villains in Gotham, the arc you mentioned, Gauntlet and Grim Hunt were pretty goddamn good, and it wasn’t just Sandman that was nearly killed, Fancy Dan and Shocker were there too.
If that were the case, but going by the OP I would say that it is not, besides which, Spidey is much faster than Batman, I’m not even sure a venom’d up Bane would be able to hit him.

Batman vs Norman Osborn would be fucking amazing

Batman, after a bumpy start, adjusts pretty well. He enjoys the more lighthearted tone of the city, the fact he regularly hangs out with scientists as villains, and is able to control the media so most of Spiderman's problems are gone.

Spiderman starts out easy enough, but Gotham's more deranged and less empathetic villains gradually begin to wear him down, until he snaps and goes on a rampage or develops the same kind of self control Batman has.

Remember that time Spiderman thought a baby had died because of the mercy he showed villains? Remember how he mercilessly attacked villains throughout New York just for existing? That times two.

>until he snaps and goes on a rampage or develops the same kind of self control Batman has.
So what you’re saying is that Peter would unironcally become a better hero for Gotham than Batman.

I’m sure Gordon would appreciate the “From your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man” letters he’d leave on the crooks he leave webbed up.

>Alt timeline Mysterio killed all of the X-Men (a true hero indeed) by tricking Wolverine

That was Mysterio getting power boosted by the villains after all the Marvel villains decided to team up, though.

What power boost? Mysterio (Quentin Beck) is just a special effects guru, there is nothing for them to power boost, the mutants just didn’t have Spidey around to save them from Wolverine. And besides, it was Mysterio alone who went after them, he had zero back up while the rest of the villains carved out bits of the US for themselves.

Beck wasn't the Mysterio who manipulated Wolverine into killing the X-Men, either. Look it up.

This is the most plausible scenario, Batman would adapt, he has fight big threats with the JL he could come up with a plan for everyone even if he couldn't stop them in their first encounter. Would suffer at first but then it would go smooth.

Spiderman would had things easy at first, but would be eventually broken by Batman's villains, not on a phisical levels, but after they get caught the first time they would scape and murder some people, repeat that two or three times and Peter will be completly demoralized. He either leaves the mask or becomes murder spider.

Cue Joker getting hung in a giant spider web.