GUESS WHO'S BACK

GUESS WHO'S BACK

BACK AGAIN

SLYLOCK'S BACK AND MAX, TOO

TELL A FRIEND

Answer: Nope, the balloons will add to Shady's wind resistence and make him work harder.

Wait- isn't that giving him a DISadvantage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Wait- isn't that giving him a DISadvantage?

Hey if dude wants to fuck up his own race being a dumbass why not?

Yeah. But that's his own stupid fault, so it's not a problem.

But if the wind is at his back it's a huge speed boost.

I got the answer. What do I win?

NOTHING! :D

To provide any sort of actual weight advantage, you’d need several thousand balloons. Like, so many balloons it’s impractical.

Are you relatively new to this?

Finally got to one of these in time to wave my big intellectual dick in everyone's face.

Not really. I had a thread just a few days ago and it was quite a success in my opinion.

If he really wanted to win all he had to do was spray a super hydrophobic coating on the underside and he'd burn across the water.

Do this on a normal boat to get an extra 10kph easy don't try it on a jetski you'll fucking die

That's relatively new.

Maybe, but that thread taught me a lot about Slylock Fox, as well as the intellect of the average Sup Forumsmrade.

For example, there's a fan-made BDSM that, when posted, runs the risk of getting the thread deleted. I would love if you didn't reply to my post with that very strip. Or was there a worse one?

Which one? The one where Cassandra pins down Slylock while saying she’s drunk, the other one where she’s trying to seduce him, or the one where she had the Cricket tied up?

The latter.

>Or was there a worse one?
Yeah, there was a worse one... the bondage one has a 'censored' version and an 'uncensored' version. Both versions are a risk.

Thanks, pal. Here's one I got from over there that I don't think anyone solved yet. Might have been in the last thread, though. This is why I get my puzzles from a little blog known as Reynard Noir.

Answer: Slylock's umbrella indicates that it's raining outside. Thus, Lady Lynx's hat must be wet since you use hats to shield your head from rain, proving that she owns it.

Because her purse and shoes match it on a level she must have owned it before. I mean what are the odds of a woman walking around looking for the EXACT matching hat to shoplift and finish her outfit.

None of the busts are missing a hat?

An admirable effort, but finding matching items for an outfit is precisely why you'd go out and shop, and shop lift if you could get away with it.
Now whether someone would do it in said outfit is another thing, but I guess some might want to see it put together before they make the gamble.

I remember when the shylock craze was big everyone would be upset with this comic's bullshit solution.

More Cassandra Cat strips, please?

Her original brown and cute design if it's possible. It had a great 1970's underground comic vibe that was lost once she got her "sexy" redesign.

>More Cassandra Cat strips
Oh for fuck's sake. These threads derail into that soon enough anyway, can you at least PRETEND to be patient.

Well, you guys can kill 2 birds with 1 stone if you try to come up with a few original mysteries, whether they are intended as original content, or to tempt artists into making Cassandra lewds.

Answer If it had been running for two days, there wouldn't be any steamed hams

>Public Auction
>Cassandra Cat is auctioning a very old and dusty document she claims to have inherited from her dead grandma
>It's an old parchment containing a genuine Irish Potato and Lamb Stew recipe from the 14th century
>Her initial bidding price is one million
>Slylock asks everyone to not buy Cassandra's parchment because it's a fake. Why?
Potatoes didn't exist in Europe until the 15th century.

>City's pool
>Cassandra Cat is about to jump into the pool
>A guard is accusing her of sneaking in without paying
>She says she's innocent
>Slylock Fox looks at her for a moment and says she's lying, therefore she entered without paying
She is the only person who's not wearing a pool locker wristband.

>Renaissance fair
>Cassandra Cat has an old fashioned Italian spaghetti stand
>She says that her spaghetti's tomato sauce is a faithful reproduction of a popular sauce from Columbus's era
>Slylock says that Cassandra's food may taste great but her atitude is rotten. Why?
Tomatoes weren't introduced to Europe until the year 1521, way after Columbus's era.

I've never left water running for 2 days so I couldn't really get this one, but once I left the shower on for half a day and when I walked in it was like a sauna.
Though I suppose whether the door is closed or not factors in.

For most people, they have a reserve in their hot water tank. Once it runs out, the water doesn't get much warmer that lukewarm if it's being run constantly. Maybe you just have a strangely huge hot water tank?

>Fishing spot at a lake
>A fisherman says that he noticed a snorkel-clad Cassandra Cat swimming near other boats and picking wallets from the distracted fishermen
>Cassandra Cat says she's innocent because she has been diving for oysters at the other side of the lake
>Sylock Fox says she's lying, therefore the withness's accusation was correct. Why?
Oysters live on the sea, not on lakes.

Some people have hot water on demand; it gets heated as it comes out.

Very neat. Almost got a 2-bedroom apartment like that. But things didn't work out.

We use propane water heaters in my country. You get hot water as soon you open the faucet and you never run out of hot water as long the propane tank still has enough fuel to keep working.

That WOULD be pretty sweet. I think the comic was counting on that kind of setup being fairly rare. I've never seen that where I come from (Canada).

As a result of the above conversation I unironically feel like this comic really makes you think.
I've never considered all the logistics of heating water from place to place and in conjunction with identifying if your place has recently had an unexpected guest.

Why did Slylock Fox peek on another woman who wasn't his girlfriend?

Because Slylock's girlfriend is frustratingly overbearing and doesn't give him his own space in the slightest, so his voyeurism is just a really unhealthy coping mechanism for such a toxic relationship.

So is this official? Is Slylock really just trying to get a peek at some shitty kitty titties?

>City pool again
>Tiffany Tigress says that while she was changing, she saw Cassandra Cat taking a $20 bill from her bag and escaping
>Cassandra Cat says that the bill she's holding belogs to her and she had been swimming all this time until she was falsely accused
>After examining Cassandra and the bill, Sylock says that Cassandra's luck has dried up. Why?
Cassandra Cat and the stolen bill are dry, therefore her alibi about being swimming all this time was a lie.

It's faker than Koppy Kat's pictures.

That window is open. Clearly Shylock is climbing out after horrifically raping and murdering that cat slut as final restitution for her crimes against society.

Yeah, the whole idea some people live without a finite hot water tank is kind of blowing my mind right now. Though I'd imagine the propane could get pretty expensive.

A propane tank costs around $20 here and it can last you 2-3 weeks depending of your water and stove consumption.
Yeah, we use propane-powered stoves here as well. Some houses use 2 separate propane tanks: one for cooking and other for hot water, in which case they can last almost a month each.

Sounds like a trade-off of pros and cons... here, we don't have to change propane tanks or worry about running out of propane, but there you get to enjoy uninterrupted showers.

That's what I like about these threads, I always learn something new.

C'MERE LITTLE KIDDIES
ON MY LAP

we have propane pipes in my town, we have an indefinite flow just like with water or electricity

You just described Hank Hill's idea of Utopia.

GUESS WHO'S BACK
WITH A BRAND NEW RAP

The farther north you get, the more common it is to see natural gas (not propane) piped directly to homes. If you have a tankless heater you basically have unlimited scalding hot water.

I don't know much about propane or municipal gas piping, but that sounds like a fucking apocalypse waiting to happen.

The pipes are run underground and there's tons of safety mechanisms in place to prevent accidents. NG isn't flammable on it's own. It needs to be mixed with oxygen to combust. The giant tanks people put on the outside of their houses are more susceptible to damage and catastrophic failure do to being out in the open.

Nah, it's actually safer than electric tanks and stoves.
The gas itself is laced with a disgusting smell so any leaks can be immediately detected and fized on a few minutes.

Okay. But they obviously come above ground in order to connect to things like water heaters, and that's where I'm imagining the danger. Smell not withstanding, does the pressure of the gas prevent oxygen from getting into the underground pipes and traveling through the network if there was breach at a connection point?

The pipes connect to a big propane tank outside of every house where the gas is stored. The gas tank and the pipes coming in and out have several safety valves to cut off the gas flow anytime a leak happens, and the house has manual valves to cut off the gas flow whenever the people inside feel like doing it.

>does the pressure of the gas prevent oxygen from getting into the underground pipes

Basically, yes. There's got to be a really specific ratio of air to gas for it to go off. There's never much gas in the pipes running through your home. Modern appliances have automatic cutoffs if the fire (or pilot light) goes out.

Huh. Well, I've learned something today. Thanks.

there are too many assumptions being made to insist that it wouldn't help him
I command you to lay out the calculation used to determine that the increased drag is more detrimental than the benefit of lightening the load

if the boat is lighter it may not be sitting as deeply in the water so you are trading water resistance for air resistance. something that is much less of a hindrance
what about that one, smart guy?

Who would you guys want to voice Slylock in a cartoon adaption?

Scissors?

Spinach.

Let me guess, spinach?

Pearls!

..Y'know.

To put before swine.

ACME Brand Cage-Eating Acid Spray

>It's a small restaurant
>A waitress accuses Cassandra Cat from stealing coins from the tip jar.
>Cassandra Cat says that the coins belong to her and she had them on her hand all along, because she wanted use them on the Jukebox machine but still couldn't decide which song to pick.
>Slylock asks her to let him examine the coins and a moment later he says her cold cash alibi is fake. Why?
The coins are cold. If Cassandra Cat had been holding them as she claimed to, the coins would have been warm to the touch when Slylock checked them.

>two classic characters
>faggot pig

He's pals with Pastis

youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o

Eh, shylock is more logic instead of trivia, feel thats a bit of an unfair curveball

>Not knowing about the strips where some shady guys try to sell fake magic potions made out of fake ingredients like shark lungs, python venom and other fluids that any elementary school kid knows aren't real.
>Not knowing about that strip where Slylock and Max are stopped by a white shark that was kept on a small underwater cage for 2 days to get sure it would be hungry whenever the detective duo tries to swim by
>Not knowing that it was a bluff because sharks "breathe" when they swim around so any shark kept for 2 days on a small cage would have suffocated to death

Education and knowdeledge are real parts of a detective formation, user.

>Sonichu
Holy shit.

That isn't real. Is it?

>spinach
RIP count weirdly. May your innards transform in random but useful and durable goods after the punch

>Popeye punches Count Weirdly so hard that he literally punches the weird out from him
>Count Weirdly becomes Count Warmly, a very nice and calm citizen.
>Slylock and Max just stand there trying to proccess what the fuck they just watched

Picture's a bit small but it looks like something pink is on the bathroom sink like a pink toothbrush or razor.
I doubt they would own an item of that color so it could be a female intruder.

Are you calling me a liar?

The AC has been running for quite some time. Most people wouldn't leave that on.

Only is mine, so no.

>Sylock and a supermarket guard arek on Cassandra Cat's door, just next to the supermarket
>The guard says that just a moment ago, Cassandra took a frozen dinner from the supermarket and left without paying it
>Cassandra Cat says the guard is wrong because she has been at home watching TV all evening
>Slylock asks her to hold his hands, look at him and repeat her alibi with a straight face
>Cassandra Cat does and and Slylock sighs, coldly saying that her alibi is fake. Why?
Cassandra's hands are still cold from holding the frozen dinner.

I hope the drawfriend who did Slylock and Cassandra as kids comes back

Those were actually pretty cute.

It's possible that I may be up to no good again. Unfortunately, I've got work in the morning, so this is as far as I can go for tonight.

Hope the thread lasts for a while!

That faggot? We shouldn't encourage such pedophilic undertones. Probably diddling to jailbait yiff right now. But if he were here, he'd probably be asking for suggestions to do tomorrow lol

Nice dubs, my man. Both on your post and the ones hiding beneath that shadow

Cassandra forcing Slylock to 'play house' with her.

this but theres also a mystery to solve

No way..... just no way this is real

Cassandra claims that she has covered all of the chairs in the room in the dreaded virus known as 'Cooties', but invites Slylock to sit in her lap if he likes. Slylock adamantly refuses. Why?

Answer: Like all boys, Slylock knows that a girl's lap are where Cooties come from. Ewww!

so why mods dislike thi again?

They can't solve any of the riddles.

I think it's a good one. It doesn't exactly show you the solution, but since you already know that she's innocent, you should be able to figure out how Slylock knows.

They try to label it as furry because they're secretly furries, projecting their insecurities.

Butter to help them squeeze through the bars

Are there more with Lady Linx?

>official
What in the

None of the display heads are missing a hat.

>busts
pffff

>copyright 2011
>CWC being 9
it's unfortunately fake, lads