What's your verdict on the dental jew? Is going to the dentist, hell even brushing your teeth even necessary...

What's your verdict on the dental jew? Is going to the dentist, hell even brushing your teeth even necessary? Something makes me think it's just a big ploy for corporations to make more money just like the pharmaceutical industry.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12054216/Americans-do-not-have-better-teeth-than-the-British-study-concludes.html
youtu.be/pCoBSBLPZZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

toothbrush good
tooth paste good
fluoride bad

just dont swallow any toothpaste and you'll be fine goy

Wisdom tooth removal and braces are both Jew scams.

>tfw all my wisdom teeth grow in the correct direction

feels good to be masterrace

Why do you think braces are?

>being this stupid
Typical burger, nothing special
Why don't you just stop brushing your teeth all together?
Enjoy your cavity

t. basement dwelling neet with rotten teeth

Same

You just know if a British person made this post the bantz would be amazing.

>britbong saying this
Kek

Everything has shit loads of sugar in it now so you either try to avoid like 95% of food products or you deal with having to brush teeth

stop talking like that i know you said that in your stupid british accent you're all the same you dick head cunt

John Oliver you have to go back
also don't go to Sup Forums to secretly went out your true beliefs

>Wisdom tooth removal and braces are both Jew scams.
>Braces
Braces saved me from having nigger tier jaw

I just brush/floss once a day to maintain my teeth. Not much of a soda drinker.
Im not sure what i'd do if i didnt get dental benefits from my job cause itd be expensive to see my dentist.

Fpbp

Have you ever been to Japan/China/UK/3rd world countries? Bad teeth make anyone look like a disgusting subhuman.

Braces are a jewish scam too, if you only eat soft foods when young then your teeth will grow up fucked, almost fucking nobody had some weird ass shitty teeth 300 years ago, it's a recent thing

Agreed, something needs to be done about mouthwash and tooth, it's ruining the culture of my country.

wasted

[citation needed]

People lost most of their adult teeth in their 30s, of they even lived that long. Average life expectancy was about 40 for commoners.

Cerebral abscesses caused by periodontal infection was VERY common.

Just make sure you clean your teeth regularly. Don't let shit stick for more than 24 hours because then it becomes plaque.
Toothpaste helps in cleaning but it not technically necessary. Avoid mouthwash, it's bad for your mouth and doesn't do anything that you can't accomplish with brushing and toothpicks.
If you never have any dental problems going to the dentist is kinda useless.

I occasionally need a filling so I go for biannual checkups. Not terribly expensive. And I'm fucking glad I had braces cause now my teeth are nice and straight.

>Bracers are jew scams

T. Nigel Kawasaki

i was always lazy and disliked the taste and sensation of toothpaste, so i inltly brushed my teeth when my parents made me do it, which was not everyday. then from 14 to 24 years i brushed like once a week, from 24 i stopped brushing teeth at all (i'm 30 now). i dont have problems with teeth, dont have fillings, nothing. i have paradontosis though

>Wanting to end up looking like the stereotypical Briton

t. a toothpaste

Cause he's a poor fag and doesn't have enough money to get his teeth straight. It's 4K for straightening your teeth for life

Burhers have more cavities, but their blackened colander teeth are all straightened with braces and painted white so they look better than our tea-stained ones and that's clearly what really matters.

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12054216/Americans-do-not-have-better-teeth-than-the-British-study-concludes.html

I just put some pine sap on my finger once a week and rub it on my teeth.

there is a difference between how americans and europeans do it
from what i've heard in america you get braces twice in your teenage years and later again
in europe you get them only once the philosophy is that the palate grows meaning the position of the teeth shifts after puberty so there is no point in doing twice, just do it once when you're an adult and the position of the teeth is final

there are studies on both sides suggesting one method is better than the other
but in the end you pay twice in america

there is also a pretty common scam that you get temporary prosthetics, the justification is that you are eased into them and you give time for the teeth to adjust, before getting the final prosthetics
just like with braces you pay basicly twice for questionable benefits

you are NOT redpiled. not at all!

real men care for their health, and an intact oral flora is detrimental.

>wife is dentist, makes 60k a year.
>i am a teacher in a leftist school, 45k

if its the jewry, they sure fucked this shit up, then

If you don't eat carbohydrates/sugar you don't need to brush stricly speaking. Helps breath though.

The most advanced dental care system ever.

Introducing Apple.

Personal experience. I've never used anything in the nonfoods section of the grocery store and I'm very healthy, fit, and not objectively hideous covered in acne or dry skin or anything like that.I have natural dreads so my hair is very dry now, but before I still never shampoo'd or conditioned, and my hair was naturally smooth, not oily, just straight and normal. You put all those chemicals in your hair... why? Then if you stop and your hair gets oily, but this is because you removed all the normal oils and replaced them with chemicals in a jar so now your hair thinks it needs more oils. You have to quit shampoo and conditioner for a while before your hair will recover. Then and only then should you attempt to let it lock, which is really the ideal form for your hair. Along with a beard it serves far better than a hat and scarf and vents better than either in warmer weather too. I also never brush my teeth, only lick at my teeth or rinse with water if I have to remove particulates. Haven't had a cavity since I was a wee lad, when I was ironically still brushing my teeth.

Interesting.

I got lazy with brushing my teeth and never went to the dentist so I have some cavities, some crooked teeth and they're quite yellow from drinking coffee

Take care of your teeth boys

Brush your teeth morning and night. Use mouthwash after brushing your teeth. Do not rinse your mouth with water. Get braces if possible and if you're rich, get Invisalign. Don't drink soda.

That's about it bruh.

Oh yeah make sure you get a nice electrical toothbrush and don't press too hard on your teeth.

>Don't drink soda.
what if it doesn't contain sugar? Is that still bad for your teeth?

>This message was brought to you by : Shekelstein Dental Group LLC.

Rich coming from a britbong

Brushing is not the jew, it's diet.

Not sure, I stopped drinking all that stuff several years ago because they give me the shits lol.

Nowadays it's just water and milk for me.

I'm almost 90% certain the fillings they give you at the dentist are RFID chips

This could not be further from the truth.

could just be genetics. i haven't ate particularly well throughout (pop, coffee, high sodium) my life and i have great teeth, albeit somewhat stained, but so do both my parents. i only brush once a day, but have been consistently for forever.

I brush maybe once a month at this point and have never had any cavities. I even have two of my wisdom teeth (other two were never there), though they came in kinda fucked up so I'm considering getting them pulled.

it's actually been know about for a while now:
youtu.be/pCoBSBLPZZc

What did he mean by this ?

Yeah but if the people on the right ate a traditional diet as the ones on the left then they wouldn't really need to brush their teeth. Most humans throughout history never took care of their teeth, because they didn't need to.

Go a few days without brushing your teeth. Your mouth will feel disgusting.

>mfw I drink tea like a bloody wanker so now I have acid erosion breaking down my enamel