This is some post-apocalyptic shit, what the fuck America?

This is some post-apocalyptic shit, what the fuck America?
youtube.com/watch?v=CNegGEoohK4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNIYob8nC7o
youtu.be/fDrzMGdYWZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pwease

>Someone takes a swing at the driver
>A minute later they're all screaming "PEACEFUL PROTESSSST!!!"
>Minutes after they're bashing his windshield in and spray painting his jeep

What state is this and why aren't the police doing their job breaking up this anarchy shit?

Keep in mind over half these retards didn't even vote.

> At least 70 of the demonstrators either didn't turn in a ballot or weren't registered to vote in Oregon, according to state election records

It's all good, let them flip their shit. Soon enough even normies will beg Trump for martial law.

fuck, yo

Jeep owner was a pussy for not running over as many people as possible

What the fuck, looks like a civil war might actually happen in America.

what a bunch of pussys

So he runs over people, what happens next?

He's in jail for the rest of his life, and the headlines of every newspaper the next day will talk about this "genocide" by Trump supporters on the poor, defenseless peaceful protesters.

What he did was way smarter. He exposed the leftists for what they really are. Violent, malevolent, intolerant scumbags who hate America and everything it stands for.

>Anarchists protesting because Hillary lost
Whut?

>paid protests in a handful of liberal cities instigating butthurt liberal children into throwing temper tantrums
>civil war

No.

All you'd have to do is set off 1 firefracker and scream "gun" and you'd start a stampede. Half of them would probably be trampled to death by their own people. Just sayin.

Did that girl seriously just say Reagan caused The Great Depression? HAHAHAHA

Kek, just like in france

oregon, city of portland. mayor told the cops not to interfere with rioters.

I'm at a loss for words. Unbelievable. The taxpayer is going to have to sacrifice to clean up the mess caused by these fucking zombies.

We should start organizing patrols and keep our streets safe. Anyone in that area? I can drive there in roughly ~5 hours and I'd be willing to do it.

If the police aren't going to protect citizens then it's up to us to do it.

He'd never see the inside of a jail cell.
People surrounded him and got violent. All he'd have to do is namedrop Reginald Denny and he could have gotten away with literally anything.

She's actually correct.

youtube.com/watch?v=NNIYob8nC7o

Why did he get attacked?
I have never seen such an aggressive and dangerous thing in my life, god bless Lithuania.

He voted for a racist, like, huh.

>He voted for a racist, like, huh.
Daaas riight Trump raciss

She said "Reaganomics didn't fucking work, and that's what Donald Trump believes in. And the last time we had a Republican sweep in the U.S. [i.e, 1928], we went into the Great Depression."

All valid points.

So tolerant and peaceful... Someone needs to go through that hellhole with one of these equipped.

youtu.be/fDrzMGdYWZc

They're throwing a gigantic temper tantrum because they've finally not gotten their way.

If people were smashing his windsheild would that not come under stand your ground?

If he had a gun could he open fire

IM from britain so self-defence is something I have no knowledge of or experience with

Yeah, but did he have some placard saying he voted for Trump, or did he get attacked solely for driving an American car and waving an American flag?

It would be a really easy war to fight, being Hillary supporters don't believe in guns.

It's funny because it'd take about twenty fascists to clear out all of that riff-raff

While shooting from a vehicle is a no-no, if he was in fear for his life, see , then yes, he could take whatever measures necessary to defend his life and the lives of his passengers.

Im not totally sure, but I know your car is considered your 'castle' under castle doctrine in some, but not all states. I'm sure this would fall under stand your ground though, or just plain self defense, because they had no way out of this situation.

Assuming that they're not all Soros shills, can you get your head around being that brainwashed that you behave like this expecting some change in the result to suit your echo-chamber enforced viewpoint.

Future psychologists will dine out on papers examining the hysterical phenomena that pervade the left at the moment

America was pretty well off in the late 80's as for The Great Depression does she really equate 1920's America with 2010's America?

Let's also take a moment to consider what actually caused The Great Depression. In her opinion, a single election caused it not monumental factors...

And how did we get out of this Great Depression? How many millions died to satisfy her and her friends bloodlust?

She's correct alright. Stuttering, crying, hysterical. I'll take my chances elsewhere.

jeep owner tok best course of action and didn't tarnish the name of GOP as opposed to the "peaceful protesters" of the democrats

>"i don't know why you just drove by our protest because you know that would make people angry and you're trying to incite us to being mad"
>*pushes aggressor away from the vehicle*
WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE HER?

>"i don't know why you just drove by our protest because you know that would make people angry and you're trying to incite us to being mad"
Always playing the fucking victim. Disgusting.

she's sounds like a good person at heart trying to look out for others but just brainwashed by the left

>>"i don't know why you just drove by our protest because you know that would make people angry and you're trying to incite us to being mad"
>protests is in the MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING ROAD
Are these people even self aware? What the fuck.

What causes this shit? Mass water fluoridation? This is surreal, a horde of Soros zombies chimping out all over the place.

Thanks that makes sense

Im seriously jealous of castle doctrine

There was a story recently of some muslims who had raped a guys daughter turning up at his house to bang on his doors/windows after midnight just to annoy him because they knew he was trying to press charges and the police were making it hard for him

What a state were in

>its a bunch of college age upper-middle class white people put on bandanas and act like criminals protest

their parents are going to be pissed when they have to pay bail

No, fuck her. She needs to hang with the rest of these traitors.

"I was afraid for my life officer"

you can't normally shoot people in your car. fear of life means nothing. you have to be attacked first or someone has to draw a weapon on you. they are just hitting his vehicle but they are not taking swings at him.

Were they actually trying to overpower that 4x4?

Like really honest to god trying to stop it moving?

What is going on in these peoples minds

Yeah if an angry mob is attacking your car you do have every right to lock the hubs into 4WD and just drive over them to safety, This is america, we have rights.

>Reagan caused something that happened fifty years before he took office

>breaking the Jeep's headlights, windows, and opening the gas cap while screaming "peaceful protest!"
can't make this shit up

>has jeep
>doesn't run the feral zombies over

>While shooting from a vehicle is a no-no
only when hunting

dude you're just saying that because shes a qtpie.. think with your head not your dick.

She sounds annoying as fuck and far past brainwashed. There is nothing that can be done for her. It's better to just put her down with the rest of the feral dogs.

I know I'm broken, but I really want to see a group turn up at one of these with an assault rifle and several drum mags and just unload into the crowd

Wouldn't solve anything, and in fact would just make problems worse, but it would be satisfying

I guess it's more likely to be the lefties that do shit like that though, and they're either all on welfare and can't afford a gun, or they have mental health issues and wouldn't pass a background check

I've been waiting patiently for this.
Counter protests, with large groups of pro trump protestors fighting the anti trump protestors in the streets.

HAHAHAHA, dumb ass immigrant Trump supporters probably shit their pance. Wash your shitty jeep, Eastern Eurotrash!

nah you just need to get them to disperse. if you start shooting people then everyone will be afraid to protest, which they are legally allowed to do.

she wants to have a discussion and make a difference but it's the wrong platform. if she had a youtube channel this would all be different.

the real problem is acceptance and peer pressure. they are just dumb kids. when they get older they will know better. i know she is a good person at heart. there is room for redemption with her.

Holy fuck, you're dumb.

Hence why I said "While shooting from a vehicle is a no-no". His first priority would be to jet it and get the fuck out of there. If there were people in his way, so be it.

On the contrary, let them keep being a nuisance until every normie feels that way and begs Trump to put a stop to this nonsense.

>post a page from a comic about dogfucking and rockfucking

Humphires was a mistake

What a surprise, he's from Ukraine. Probably a Russian agent.

These assholes would love to be martyred for their cause. Really bad idea.

that jeep looks metal as fuck now

surely you know what communism does.

Every communist movement looked like this in the beginning, you either crush it (NSDAP) or you succumb to it (CPSU)

how loudly can one scream muh penis es tiny?
very

>Donald Trump believes in Reaganomics

Women sure are good at parroting things they don't understand, huh? Look at the emotion she shows. Where does it come from?

yeah it fucking does

It always amuses me when people see a truck like this and their mind goes straight to thinking about cocks. Says a lot about a person, really.

a big ol bullseye
much appreciated all this swatztika fetish
makes our endeavors that much easier
people have caught on already.
trump signs dissappeared instanly
i have nice list of targets tho
we never forget

Probably a coal burning whore anyway

At least she was trying to have an actual discussion instead of just yelling fuck you.
Probably one of the few actual protesters kek

Mayor should be dragged out of his house and flayed alive in the middle of the street

Why are liberals always thinking about cocks?

>"DO YOU LIKE SCARING INNOCENT PEOPLE?"
>he says as he and a mob surround the vehicle and use physical violence because their feelings were hurt

>trump signs dissappeared instanly

wat

I've seen more trump signs now than before the election

get shit on libcuck

Fake and gay.

Yeah, I can actually start to wear my Trump shirts in a very liberal city now.

>teleports behind u

easy bolton

>we never forget
Nonsense, you've forgotten:
How to pay student debts
How to be a man
How to win

I could go on but the point is

CucksThatRecord dun got BTFO'd

They are protesting in majority blue states/ counties. No ones going to do jack shit however if you start blocking roads in openly red states i would expect something to happen. They had some resistance in Texas but not much because it was mostly in Austin.

they're liberals, they don't understand machines

200hp at least in that thing. and they think a dozen people can hold it in place?

>they don't understand reality
ftfy

If there's a mob of people around you, trying to enter your vehicle and potentially harm you, you can shoot them all dead.

Depends on the state. In Mississippi all you have to do is be in the process of having a felony perpetrated against yourself or property.

how did nobody notice this yet
>Trump declares illegal immigrant deportation national emergency to help economy and job market
>Fires Rahm Emanuel, all faggot cuck mayors claiming they have the right to disobey a major law like that
>appoints new interim mayors that totally reverse liberal policy in cities like Seattle, Chicongo, NYC
>???
>America Great Again

Apparently this is part of a provision under the John Warner defense act

Based Mississippi

I lived there 8 years. I can name 6 people I met who had killed someone and only one of them did time because they were buying drugs when they defended themself and that was only 3 years.

200hp doesn't mean much, how much STR does it have? How much hp and STR does the average human has anyway?

Everyone equal in that regard but the elite have access to heart containers giving them extra hp. Soon they will have clones so real life 1 ups.

Probably testing the waters of how much his SUV could take.

I'd definitely return for a round 2 and plow the fucksticks.

wow it's fucking nothing

He did not follow the rules. never stop moving keep it in gear drive slow enough to not hurt them when they attack you fear for your life it's full throttle time then stop a safe distance and call police to tell them how you were attacked.

>genocide
Keximus Maximus

You sound like John Lebowitz
And John Oliver
And Jimmy Fallon
And Jimmy Kimmel

Do you host your own late night talk show?

>be in middle of an angry mob
>MUH ANSWER MUH QUESTIONS
The car is getting mobbed and the driver is being assaulted, this is not the place to have a discussion and she is retarded for thinking otherwise