President-elect Donald Trump may appoint openly gay man as UN ambassador, woman as RNC chairperson

nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-appoint-openly-gay-man-ambassador-article-1.2872924

Anyone else prefers Pence over Trump now?

>Implying Trump was ever anti-gay

Disliking undemocratic bullshit decision by SC doesn't make you go full Pence, you know.

Liar, Trump eats gay women and gropes Republicunts. He's president unfit and must acquit, he hates women and Taco scientists.

>niece of Mitt Romney
Fuck that

Trump never said anything against gays, blacks or latinos for that matter.
Also women.
He only insulted illegal mexicans if I remember correctly.

No.

hello jidf

trump was always pro-gay and gay rights, this is nothing new

why is this even a thread?

Just hire someone who can do the job and isn't corrupted. I don't give a crap if it's white man, black man, woman, muslim, spic, monkey or donkey whatever

Hell no dude. Pence is the dragon. He dishes out faradays for gays, he's AC/DC for the LGBT. But Trump is the 9D quantum mahjong champion. Trust me, his strategy will reveal itself soon.

The point is that when the left appoints a woman or a fag, they do it because it's a woman or a fag. If the right does it there's a chance these people might actually be competent.
However it is likely that Donald only does it for PR to combat his "racist muhsogynist" image that media created. Which would be a stupid move, because it wouldn't help in any way.

And [Muslim] terrorists. Rightly so.

Tell me how gays are bad.
Niggers are violent.
Immigrants may be violent and try to poison your culture, as well as not speaking the language.
Fags like to get fucked in the ass and have parades, how do they harm me?

Good thinking but the media and leftist late night talk show hosts will simply ignore it. So this PR stunt won't work. If it wasn't the case they would already report on the hilarious rants by Clinton supporters and their riots and attack on people of different opinion.

Has pence softened his opinion on gays or is he gettin cucked by donald right now?

VP's are usually submissive and in the background of things but shouldn't things be souring between Trump and Pence now?

I just hope the GOP doesn't just go behind Trump's back and throw their support towards Pence.
Trump's already a political outsider to them.

Send a gay to negotiate with EU so they can feel comfortable around their own, 4 D chess motha fuckas!

GOP hates Trump
Dems hate Trump

All they need is one excuse.....

Trump appoints people who are best suited to the job, whether they like dicks in their ass or not is irrelevant. All that matters is that they can do a good job and provide him with the results he wants, Trump himself has said this.

Trump never hated fags

That flag was given to him as a bird dogging tactic
If quickly handed it off

This guy has been your ambassador in Denmark since 2013 and he is gay

Why would the jews assassinate their biggest ally?

Picture would be usefull
Rufus Gifford and he is nice

>May
Still no sources

What about >muh children

As long as he doesn't reek of semen on the job, I think it's acceptable

Perhaps the lgbt alphabet soup community will stop whining now

Don said he will get the best people.

Who the fuck still gives a shit about identity politics?

Identity politics appeals to anyone, especially the low IQ mouthbreather and above-average IQ sheep

If they don't try to adopt children and they actually keep their lifestyle private, then there's very little wrong with it. The problem is that most of them don't fall into this category, and so the most practical solution is to crack down on all of them.

nice cock broom fag hot

HAHAHA fucking spanish faggot

because people memed the idea that he wanted to kill gays a la ISIS. i think it was the HRC campaign and CTR