Avengers vs JL

Any chance Snyder and Aaron can make it happen?

> Me imagining a fight between Thor & Martian Manhunter drawn by Reis or Sharp...

>Avengers VERSUS Justice League

Only as a movie.

You know these guys it would be Capullo and Dauterman

500 million dollar budget

Which would be much better

that's legit. Aaron could probably get some other big names. and I kinda want Reis to do SOMETHING for it.

>Dauterman JL
wew that was be swell

JL gets anally raped because the world doesn't give a single fuck about them, they are literally worth 20% of Avenger's value.

In terms of merchandising value, Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman destroy everyone in the Avengers unless Spider-Man is on hand that day.

Go to bed, Ladderbro.

Yeah user, normies don't care much about them, best compromise you would get is Batman survives.

Court of Owls style Capullo that would be nice, but his more recent work isn't nearly as good.

I fucking hope so. Mainly so we can get more Marvel/DC team ups, especially villain team ups.

Also, I wanna see Doctor DOOM and Lex Luthor fight Batman

Snyder also said he’d like to one day work on a Batman/Spider-Man crossover with his friend, Dan Slott.

Why are DChads so well mannered and friendly, Sup Forumsmrades?

>its another DC vs Marvel crossover where neither wins and has to end up going against some other baddie

Are they?

That's just some sick bantz. Not at all like namesearching yourself so you can bitch at people for saying your comic is shit

Reminder that as long as Quesada's lurking about, there will be no Marvel Comics/AOL Comics crossover.

as stupid and childish as it would be, I would still buy it

Why does it always have to be "vs"? Why can't they meet and immediately team up?

>yfw Snyder just makes all the Marvel characters Batman

>normies
>comics
lol

vs sells better, even as a bait title.
Remember JL vs Power Rangers?

Lol. Both companies have realized there is ZERO hype for a single thing either has announced for 2018.

"No more company wars guys it clearly didn't work."

No, DC would be up for it, but Marvel are practically allergic to crossovers

DC will try to be gracious but Marvel will shit it up till it's something you don't want to read anyway

>Wonder Woman
Kek Thor extended family of characters probably sells more toys and merchandise than WW alone, hell probably Loki alone sells more than her, fuck it Marvel might make more money selling Mjölnir replicas than DC makes with WW overall.
An healthy reminder, WW is a C lister compared with the Black Panther.

Dan Didio doesn't want it too.

This. Marvel has a lot of pricks and cunts among them for such a tittle to work.

For such a project I would rather have Tomasi writing any book involving Superman. I don't trust Marvel and their melodramatic team of sexual deviants. Snyder is too much of a Batfag and Priest is obsessed with racial conflict and what not, not to ruin this story.

They crossed over with tsumtsums and Attack on Titan.

I'd love to see it again I want a marvel Hercules and Wonder woman team up. I know the chances are very slim but I want it.

And it could still be made better on a $5 lunch money spent on a YouTube fan film.