Is he sexy?

Is he sexy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-YMZhTf-f54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah, but he isn't ugly either.

He's pretty average.

Boy, I tell you hwhat.

Only when he's selling propane and propane accessories.

No. I mean he might have been considered attractiveish in his youth, but he's pretty solidly average looking now

Can't be.

No ass.

He wasn't bad looking when he was a teenager.

Sexy flowchart:
>John Redcorn>Boomhauer>Hank>Khan>Dale>>>Bill

I would put Khan above Hank.

youtu.be/-YMZhTf-f54

Test.

Gentle as a lamb.

Nancy and Minh both put Hank at Bill-tier in that episode where they rate the men on sex appeal

Test
Test
Slash
That's good!

This. Hank isn't fat, bald, or ugly but he has the raw sex appeal of someone who is fat, bald, and ugly.

he can give me the propane

jej that image

>Hank
>not sexy

He's cute when being native or taking joy in simple task like filling out paper work or mowing his lawn

That was more due to his overly serious personality than anything actually repellent.

I think that episode was when I first realized how cute nancy was

He's 6'3 and was pretty well built in his youth so teen hank was most definitely sexy

now he's not in extremely bad shape like bill is but still not what he used to be

Personality is important user

There's plenty of women who would find appeal in the fact that Hank is a hard working, career driven guy who insists on doing all house and repair work with a craftsman's level of proficiency and detail. This might not necessarily equate to "sexy" but "socially desirable" which is pretty similar

he is in pretty good shape for his age and into phisical labor, i dont see hank geting many girls in their 20s but add 10 years to that and he could get laid with a different woman every day

Is that Lou from Welcome to the Doozy in the 4th panel?

He's dad sexy. Not going to sweep you off your feet in a throe of passion, but he does all the little things that just exude confidence and wisdom that, when taken together, make him attractive.

Teen Hank probably could have slayed pussy but he was too pure for that.

Over the course of the show there were quite a few women that went after Hank. That female cop, Miz Liz, Debbie. I just don't understand why the appeal in Peggy is. Then again, that is the point of her character.

Are you sure?

>Teen Hank probably could have slayed pussy but he was too pure for that.

This, Hank is cute. Cute!

what?

There's an episode with the wives sitting around at a restaurant at the start and they start ranking the men on how sexy they are and Mihn and Nancy say that Hank is a good man but he's not sexy

A couple of episodes show that the way Peggy dresses and styles herself is detrimental to her attractiveness. She's not exactly a looker, but the lazy up-do and general "middle-aged housewife who stopped giving a shit years ago" aesthetic don't help.

Nancy willingly sleeps with a lunatic too stupid to know his son is half-native

that's hank hill
he has a
temper
reporting...

Don't they re-rank Hank near the top at the end of that episode?

Hank was bumped up to Dale and Kahn tier but still below Boomhauer and John Redcorn

is that actually supposed to be Hank?
looks more like that one dude from the new Final Fantasy

I always read Hank as being in good shape, but with a bit of a gut because of all the beer he drinks.

In the episode where they're ranking the alley guys on sexiness, there's a shot of Kahn mowing the lawn shirtless and he's jacked.

nancy wanted to fuck him so bad during that episode

I wonder if Nancy ever had thoughts like that about Boomhauer.

how can Hank be sexy he doesn't even have an ass?

He’s sexy when he has battle damage from saving the world from aliens.

Separated at birth, perhaps?

Literally no ass, to a disgusting degree.

>6'4
>white
>handy as fuck
>reliable
>THICK AS FUCK neck so you know he take a punch
Hank is a snack for sure.

What about the women?

Who would you rather marry? Peggy, Nancy, Minh, or Boomhaurer's skank of the week?