Does anyone actually understand how the hell we memed Trump into the Presidency yet?

Does anyone actually understand how the hell we memed Trump into the Presidency yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ua0pKitRQ0c?t=1152
pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8TE_QMa3fw
vocaroo.com/i/s0DHuBpDL2Jt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was written in the prophecies

There was no stopping him

Even he doesn't know.

>Does anyone actually understand how the hell we memed Trump into the Presidency yet?
>we
I don't think Sup Forums alone give Trump ~60kk votes. I doubt average Trump votere even know what the Sup Forums is.

K-k works in mysterious ways.

Kek works in mysterious ways.

Millions of dollars worth of free graphic design and exposure.

>I doubt average Trump votere even know what the Sup Forums is.
Doesn't matter. The decisive factor in this election was Sup Forums using meme magick to warp reality and impose their will on it. Trump didn't have a snowballs chance in hell 1 year ago. Now he's President of the US. All because of the power of Sup Forums memes

>we memed Trump into the Presidency

Nigger are you serious? Do you think we have any say on what KeK (blessed be his name) does?

Can christians take credit if they ask their god for the sun to come up in the morning?

Don't make me laugh you stupid turd out of the UK's ass

Hivemind or samefag?

This might hurt your ego a little but but I think liberals did more to meme trump into the office than anyone

Yes. Essentially, we were able to bait the left with memes, and they acted in more extreme and cruel ways over time. A lot of people then voted for Trump purely out of spite.

>Trump didn't have a snowballs chance in hell 1 year ago.
Well media did help him a lot. Lib did this to themselves by slamming every opposition with screamin "Trump is Hitler you racist, die inside of fire".

God's will.

Basically this. Also the libtards decided to run a literal criminal that 3/4 of the country hates. Had they run some middle of the road candidate without a shitload of personal issues they would have dominated. DNC is a bunch of retards though.

Also all of America is sick of the SJW whiney bullshit.

The numbers spoke and Kek listened

I said prayers to Mars, he has been awakened, Mars always responds promptly to this kind of thing and the election happened on his day

also the digging here with the foundation and the pedo case I think was the negotiating leverage that brought the house down

>Sup Forums thinks they won the election with their hard "work"
I think Sup Forums is just deluding themselves into thinking they did something special. trump won the election with his own hard work.

I have no idea honestly. It was like buddhist karma.

Sup Forums is a brilliant platform to host stand alone complexes.

CTR played with the big boys and got murdered

We did nothing

We almost all died.

I watched this sound-and-light show projected on the side of the Bern, Switzerland capitol building on the night before the US elections, in a crowd with 2000 other people.

tl;dr: it's straight-up Illuminati symbolism showing a one-eyed woman destroying and re-building the world under one world government

youtu.be/ua0pKitRQ0c?t=1152

It's got all the good stuff:
> literally an eye in a pyramid symbol for like 10min
> literally destroying then remaking the Earth
> elites literally escape in a helicopter right before shit goes south
> literally plays "in the hall of the mountain king" while delving through the facade to the real world beneath

And the normies watching it missed it.

So, since Trump won, I think we're safe for awhile...

WE MADE MANY MEMES SUPPORTING TRUMP.. THATS HOW.. JUST LIKE THE ALT=LEFT (MEDIA) DID.. THEY USED TV.. WE USED INTERNET.. NO DIFFERENCE

Donald Trump ran an aggressive campaign in the rust belt by appealing to them and their lost of jobs there and the failure of the recovery in those places after 2008. These places were also democrat for a long time, and they were completely ignored by democrats who thought they didnt even have to bother with them.

This is how Trump won. Not kids overstating their importance and thinking THEY were part of history because they shitposted.

>Does anyone actually understand how the hell we memed Trump into the Presidency yet?

Only a little was delivered from Olgino and rest of it was provided by usefull idiots.

Turns out cognitively challenged, "blue collared" Americans are more susceptible to to monosyllabic slogans and pictures of frogs than they are to mainstream media agendas........what a time to be alive.

Chaos magic, my friend. Through channeling our collective will through the conduit that is "Kek", we were able to bend the world to our will. Kek doesn't need to exist, the idea of Kek is strong enough to focus our power towards a single goal

The media failed to perform investigative journalism to understand what the nation REALLY thinks, and got BTFO when reality set in.

Imagination isn't real, but the effect it has on human behavior is.

Go to bed Hegel

YEAH WE SEE THROUGH THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA.. WE MAKE OUR OWN MONOSYLLABLE SLOGANS AND PICTURES.. IT WORKED GOOD.. DON'T YOU THINK?

>60kk

>.......and then they voted in a meemee

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

therefore it is real coz it has effect on human

- u must think this

Sup Forums impacted in following ways
>tough words are much easier to accept when wrapped in ebin memes
>easy and fun to share the memes on social media --> reaches countless of people who only see the cool memes or catchy phrases --> their heads are planted with ideas such as 'Trump = Cool' without ever having to hear about Sup Forums
>content inspires content - those YouTube videos about Trump wouldn't be there without the memetic superiority
>stronghold of Trump support
>taking part in revealing all the skeletons in Hillarys closet
>proved to many young people that even ''savvy'' young people support - might have shattered quite a few people's illusion that Trump is not the stupid evil racist MSM portrays him to be
>Hillary ranting on nazi frogs
>Media going insane over spooky internet ALT RIGHT stuff instead of things your average fed up white worker actually cares about actually care about
Trump absolutely dominated the internet without spending a dollar on memes. Sup Forums:s influence is hard to measure, but I believe it was there. In a fantasyland where Trump's only internet presence was his twitter shitposting, I don't honestly know if he would have won. Who would have stood up for him if it was not dark forces like Sup Forums? I believe the total impact of Sup Forums, /r/the_Donald and other associated acts could be the places that decided the victory for Trump.

At the end of the day, all glory goes to Trump himself and KeK who granted him the victory. The more you look at everything in his campaign, it's clear he's a genius we have never seen before. He managed to do his performances as close to perfect as one can imagine, and with the ''high energy'' he inspired the voting masses.

It's obviously not that black and white. You don't have to choose either of the extremes:
>wow Sup Forums made Trump singlehandedly President
>Sup Forums had no impact on the elections

Obviously all what Sup Forums did stems from monitoring the Don himself.

Imagine Sup Forums in bizarro timeline where it shilled a year straight in favor of >FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT and trashed Trump 24/7 with the best memes the industry has seen - you don't think Clinton would have won? Images are strong propaganda and memes are mass-produced high-quality propaganda people only want more of when they see it. Traditional propaganda graphics do work on people but not nearly as well. They give that ''oh cool, propaganda..'' -feel. The fact that people do not recognize meme's as propaganda is part why they are powerful. It's not before they show the holocaust memes to their co-workers till they realize they find the holocaust hilarious.

I would also remind that Sup Forums made this an international thing. At least ylilauta/b/ is basically Sup Forumsvol2 on mongolian language. It's global awooment.

Stay true and real.

meme magic.

The alternative was a sickly harpy who would have dragged us into WWIII

I believe it's simple. Compare us and CTR. We naturally almost share certain values we believe and we work for them. We work tirelessly, we work with passion, we work for shits and giggles.
CTR got paid to do so. They have their lofty neolib values barely fueling them, there's no coherence to what they write. It doesn't ring true.

Every time our less preffered candidate would do something or attempt some branding both us and CTR shills would try to turn it around. We were just a superior model. We changed the basket of deplorables to Les Deplorables and the Deplorables meme. We did it for the keks.
CTR would have their bigwigs dictating them how to brand Trump and whatevs. It would come down to how right their experts were.
We all participated. It was a true memocracy. Our ideas got tried against the evolutionary process and only the most compelling, emotional propaganda made it through.
That's my opinion

Pic related

We didn't ACTUALLY meme him into office. Americans are simply based and CHOSE someone who will fix a lot of problems in America.

This. Both on our part and MSM. They attacked him the entire time, but never stopped talking about him

He was the only non-Hispanic legitimate Republican candidate. He was also the only one who took actual right wing positions.

- Jeb (Hispanic)
- Rubio (Hispanic)
- Cruz (Hispanic)
- Rand (Bastard meme)
- Kasich (Hillary)

Kasich was the only other real contender who just simply ran a brutally boring campaign. I seriously couldn't tell you the difference between Clinton and Kasich's campaign

Trump's campaign manager said a victory would take a miracle.

It was divine intervention from Kek.

people in the midwest don't give a shit about where faggots piss and got sick of being called retarded rednecks for not caring about that

You didn't.

In fact, the results would be the same without any internet: Young, "redpilled" males voting for Hillary, conservative Christians voting for Trump.

yes.

amen

Faggon of Cuckcad summed it up pretty well in this vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8TE_QMa3fw

The SJWs did everything. We merely exposed their shenanigans to the world trough memetic warfare.

We beat the SOSHUL JUSTICE WARRIORS and the MAYNE STREEM MEDIAR

vocaroo.com/i/s0DHuBpDL2Jt

He was simply the obvious choice from the start and we merely latched on to the truth as we always do.

Was it just a hilarious prank by the you-know-whoish overlords? Are (((they))) lulling us into a false sense of security? Screencap this post before its removed.

Because Sup Forums and people with close relations to poll made better and more propaganda than the media propaganda machine.

They had to pay actors to create shit for them, pay graphic designers, pay for ads, pay CTR internet fags etc.
We did it for free and we did it better.

It's easy to say that Sup Forums didn't do shit, but we did. We spread the best propaganda, we kept twitter hashtags full of propaganda and made sure the info reached everyone, and we were such a nuisance that Hillary started ranting about nazi frogs. Not only did they pay people to shitpost on Sup Forums, but someone also paid the media to rant about nazi frogs 24/7.

Some of us know. We will not be revealing it. Explaining our strategies is basically handing the enemy our play book. Shits far from over. OPs on a fishing expedition.

Don't respond to journalists