LOL WHICH FUCKING TIMELINE IS THIS, THE STUPID ONE?

LOL WHICH FUCKING TIMELINE IS THIS, THE STUPID ONE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=STKxgBy11Z0
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3743657.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well they're not wrong. Anything over medium rare is a candidate for the garbage can.

Pottery.

Kek

This is your brain on cultural marxism

The Huffington Post supports Trump!

I'll it as rare as medium-well, only if I personally:
1. Bred the cow
2. Raised and fed the cow
3. Slaughtered the cow
4. Butchered the cow
5. Cooked the cow

Otherwise, it's well-done.

Uh, the articles were written LITERALLY by different people. The Huffington Post is one of the best newspaper and it would only take a dumb drumpf supporter to not realize that.

A piece of meat that didn't face purgatory over an open flame with an occasional dousing of beer is shit tier.

Or just snack on them raw cuts right from the belly of your own kill.

Anything else is nigger food.

Still the timeline where Ariana Huffingtons husband left her for a man and Trump trolled the shit out of her for it.

Huff po is literally a blog by mentally ill people and helped elect Trump

It's the timeline whrere you fucking faggots won't ever shut the fuck up about which timeline it is.
FAGGOT

I got giddy with joy to wake up today and see Donald attacking the New York Times on Twitter.

4 Years of Presidential Shitposting. Fucking awesome.

We are in the timeline where huffpost is a joke. Huffpost is a joke in every possible timeline

Is that the same timeline where newfriends like you don't know how to sage?

I don't care about this shit.
I've eaten very bloody and raw steaks once and they were fine but personally I also prefer it to be well done.

>The Huffington Post is one of the best newspaper

Wrong, they were written figuratively by different people.

Well, Trump has absolute shit taste in steaks.

Still doesn't make me hate him. Not like I'll ever have dinner with him grilling the meat.
As long as he's got a firm handshake.

you should try marinated stewed steak my friend. It's fucking delicious.

You seem angry, newfriend. Are you a regular consumer of Huffington Post and considering switching just to straight human feces instead?

HAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAAGAGAGAGAGAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAHAGAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

We've been broken the universe.

lol kek

Good thing America didn't choose him to be the steak in chief

you're just afraid that Stein's Gate is real

>The Huffington Post is one of the best newspaper
This has to be bait, none of us here think this

This is timeline C. About half of us in this timeline are from D. C and D swap all the time, even the same individual can swap from timeline to timeline. I think this Trump is from timeline A; he swapped some time back in the late 90s, around when the XMen cartoon came on Fox.

Google was planning on cracking down on fake news sites. I hope Huffpo is on their list.

>rare
shit
>medium rare
amazing
>medium
amazing
>medium well
amazing
>well
amazing

fight me irl huffpo

A good steak is a good steak regardless of how you cook it, depending on what you eat it with and how you eat it and the cut of meat you use. Now, if Trump eats filetmignon cooked well done, I can't condone that.

They no longer have the indulgence of those in power that they had got used too. They became complacent, believing themselves untouchable.
Reality has kicked them in the face and, for the time being, they will lash out. Now they have no access.
Ultimately, HuffPo and their ilk will become niche publications indulged by a patron and then eventually disappear as their readership is forced to grow up

You forgot
2a. Made sweet heifer love to the cow.

True American coming through right here boys, this guy is the next John Wayne dying with 10 pounds of undigested red meat in his ass

the best way to die

Anything less than welldone is a primitive niggers choice.

you mean 3a.

youtube.com/watch?v=STKxgBy11Z0

> medium is bad

(You)

Rare/ medium rare is literally establishment.

Just kill yourself now before your nation surrenders again

>rare
amazing
>medium rare
breddy gud
>medium
shit
>medium well
almost inedible
>well
into the trash it goes

Yeesh

The best way of having a steak is whatever the fuck way tastes best to you. Tastebuds are different between people and even between age. As long as someone gets the most enjoyment out of their steak then that's the best.

Personally i go for medium/medium rare on high quality steaks and well done if i dont trust it.

You are a fucking idiot.

>Sup Forums will now literally and unironically defend well done steaks, just because Trump eats them this way

i see the ctr has adaptive smug charactistics in their post war efforts

- they are evolving against the antibodies

Medium well and well are for texture eaters, to elaborate further on my stance; I like the taste of a medium rare better than a well obviously, but sometimes I just want to chew a brick of meat and feel the meat pressing against my gums and shit, it's like a full mouth meat massage and it feels good man.

This post really made me think

why though?

>muh food

Fucking Amerifats this is why no one in the fucking world takes you seriously you only think about food and bbc all day long

anything above a room temperature tartar is fucking gross.

but really, rare or purple center is top tier.

>american think he knows shit about meat, go eat it raw since you're at it faggot

>We are in the timeline where huffpost is a joke. Huffpost is a joke in every possible timeline

Have fun with your tapeworms kid.

Hello jobless nerd virgin.

Praise Kek and so mote it be

Real men eat their steak rare
If you dont, you are a faggot

how dare trump not want tapeworms or salmonella

>american education

Look a leaf concerned about parasites.

>(((LITERALLY)))
We've learned in school that using more words to get your point across is ineffective and turns the reader off.

>the articles were written by different people

See that? No idiotic caps lock emphasis, and it says the exact same thing, way more effectively.

I also wanted to let you know that your opinion on the matter of HuffPo not being a shit rag isn't going to sway anyone with more than just a few brain cells. You might want to branch out in your reading efforts. You'll find yourself enlightened, even if the facts are hard to swallow at first.

So close

>rare
Pretty good
>mid rare
Muh dick
>medium
Pretty good
>mid well
Boarder line trash
>well
Absolutely disgusting

>meatball education
My father got tapeworms from eating undercooked steak. Literally kill yourself.

underrated

>all the faggots ITT that believed the tapeworm and E. coli memes
Don't worry children, you can grow up and eat big boy steaks now.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3743657.stm

huffpost is a dogwhistle for conservative halfwits that cant comprehend other peoples' right to exist

Not gonna lie, former worm supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching worms burn and die.. But in all seriousness we can't let those parasites get the nuclear codes!

Personally, as a Donald J Trump supporter from the beginning, I prefer it well done.

However, in public, I always order medium-rare and enjoy that as well. I just typically prefer to overcook my food for whatever reason, from waffles to chicken.

>He doesn't eat his steak well done

>Trying to reason with a leftist.

Not. Even. Once.

go back to stormfront you stupid misogynist racists while I'll get enlightened by real news on huffpost and buzzfeed

it usually happens if you eat undercooked pork
Its unlikely with beef unless your steak is completely raw or was kept in shitty unhygienic conditions before being served
Your dad was unlucky or stupid

>over an open flame with an occasional dousing of beer is shit tier.

Wow, I'm going to try that next time. Thanks Estonia!

Sorry only salon is more biased than huff
there is a reason why people call it huffingpaint because they drank all of the ideology.

Well done steaks are usually old. you can't serve an old steak cooked medium well and below since it'll make the customer sick.

Not even leftwingers like huffpost

>Sup Forums doesn't get sarcasm
Wew

>huffpost is a dogwhistle for conservative halfwits that cant comprehend other peoples' right to exist
Those Googles and Skypes can't tell what we mean "RAHOWA" when we say "HuffPo", is that what you're telling me, user?

All fields but the comment field you faggots

Good. We now know Trump isnt a vampire that likes to eat blood.

>Sup Forums
You can't tell who is from Sup Forums and who isn't, huh?

(you)

Blue steak is how you eat it if you're a man you cuck.

Sup Forums has an autistic view on steak, go figure

You would think a Jew knew how to properly cook meat.

They've lost it...

Trump's victory has turned their brains into mush.

They can move and do certain actions but they are officially braindead.

fpbp

kek confirms

rare a best

(you)

"HuffPo switches sides to join Trump albeit w/ disagreement over BBQ policy."

I might need a Twitter account.

^:+)

>2016
>Still eating (((meat)))

Oh, LOL. I see.

You must have shit taste buds if you think anything beyond rare or medium rare sucks and doesn't taste like anything.

>doesn't mention blue

what are you some kind of faggot?

medium rare if I cook it myself, medium well in a restaurant. Can't trust 13 an hour cooks to clean their utensils

I prefer my stake raw.