B-but trump is pro-lgbt!!

>b-but trump is pro-lgbt!!

pinknews.co.uk/2016/11/16/one-of-trumps-potential-supreme-court-nominees-thinks-gay-people-should-be-jailed-for-having-sex/

>He also defended straight people’s right to have anal sex, saying straight anal sex was better than same-sex anal sex.

>“Texas is hardly alone in concluding that homosexual sodomy may have severe physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual consequences, which do not necessarily attend heterosexual sodomy, and from which Texas’s citizens need to be protected,” he wrote.

>Going on, he said there was “no fundamental right to engage in homosexual sodomy just because it is done behind closed doors… Because homosexual sodomy has not historically been recognised in this country as a right; to the contrary, it has historically been recognised as a wrong.

Defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk
youtube.com/watch?v=GeyHBZTwC_8&spfreload=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who cares?

The supreme court doesn't make laws.

I'm getting sick of the gay acceptance bullshit

What a weirdo. Leave the gays alone

Sounds like a you problem queer.

Yeah the gay acceptance thing is bs. I would rather of had them legalize it and then everyone who was gay shut the fuck up.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, wait till CF hears about this.

i hate that they separate judges between being conservative and being liberal. a more appropriate distinction is to separate between judges that interpret the constitution the way the founding fathers did vs those faggot activist judges that interpret the constitution the way they want to.

I'm getting sick of closeted bigots interfering in other people's lifes.

this makes me so happy, thanks OP.

Trump doesn't have potential SCOTUS nominees. He has a list of about 80 people someone on his staff put out to shut up the True Conservatives as the primaries were ending.

>waving a flag means pro-lgbt

And Trump's grave keeps getting dug deeper.

He cant do shit and trump already said gay marriage is ok and its decided and will remain that way.

The guy on OP's picture once got caught having gay sex in a bathroom.

I'm so sick of germany in general

Please let this man be the nominee.

>gay people
>not demanding 100% attention at all times

See, now this I can maybe get behind. This guy isn't tossing me in with the faggots cause I like to bump female asses.

I dunno that I support it, but I'm obviously much closer when I'm not bundled in with degenerates.

Here's how you don't get arrested for being a faggot:

Stop parading your torn up asshole in public and keep your nasty shit to yourselves you fucking degenerates.

>Also people who masturbate should be treated harsher than rapists and be given longer jail sentences.

>This is because rapists do not waste their seed whereas masturbators are throwing their seed away.

>MAGA

You pushed too hard, this is your own fault, now the pendulum swings back. Pride come before the fall and you motherfuckers have been so very prideful.

This, if this guy gets nominated I will donate 200 dollars to some charity.

i think the next four years will shock you

This guy sounds like a real shit head. Hes most likely a closeted homo.

>thinks law isn't made from the bench

Reformist judges have lead the way in destroying western civilisation. Mabo v Queensland, the Native Title Act followed. Now if abos bitch hard enough and long enough they get to abrogate the common law principal of consideration, getting something for nothing. Except instead of centrelink money it's a parcel of land.

tfw u hate faggots but want to fuck a girl in the ass

Wasn't that also Scalia's opinion?

>waste their seed
>throwing it away
dude probably thinks there's a limited supply of it

I was just stating a fact. It seems that most anti-gay politicians love the cock.

>saying straight anal sex was better than same-sex anal sex.
girl butt is nice

man butt is gross

put this man on the SCOTUS or else

>closeted homo

I hate this term, like you fuckers think it's a good thing to "come out of the closet" and be gay.

The only "coming out of the closet" you should do is before God as you devote yourself to him and try to live a righteous life by ignoring the anal jew.

Did you read the story? He says heterosexual sodomy is not as damaging.
TLDR you can still go in your girls back door, but you don't have to worry about homos raping you.

nah, that's just a jewish funded lie

youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk

I know but it feels hypocritical but top kek

>"""""""""""POTENTIAL""""""""""""

>outjewing the jew
>and outbait-and-switching him, too
A thousand of his friends died in the 9/11's israel attack on the usa.
This is personal.
There will be no mercy or compromise.

>Iedereen moet hetzelfde zijn en denken als ik

hey KANKERMONGOOL rot es HEUL GAUW een kanker end mijn land uit, met je gekanker over iets kleins....niet anders als jou pikkie.

TRUMP WON and next is Wilders.

de typhus vredelievend toegewenst aan sans moeder. oh, en KANKER.

>man butt is gross

Men butts are amazing.
Girl butts are disgusting.

Loser already Lost bro. Time to give it up, you're embarrassing yourself.

>netherlands shitdickposting again

into the chair you go, gayboy

>da joos

>He also defended straight people’s right to have anal sex, saying straight anal sex was better than same-sex anal sex

How does he know? Did he try?

Only 1 sperm can fertilise the egg, are the others all wasted?

Gays want the right to be married from a ceremony created from religion.
Gays easy seperate on of church and state.
Fucking pick one

i think it was a great refutation considering the evidence that was put forth by the sodomite i was speaking to

>This post
>accompanied by a famous heterosexual whose job is to fuck on camera
>no irony

Do you think we're pro gay?

it's sad how homophobes think gay people have sex in public when all le shocking photos from "gay pride parades" are from closed private events for 18+ but no one here fact checks anything

what is the 'folsom street fair'?

go suck off a muslim, you fuck

>He also defended straight people’s right to have anal sex, saying straight anal sex was better than same-sex anal sex.
>“Texas is hardly alone in concluding that homosexual sodomy may have severe physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual consequences, which do not necessarily attend heterosexual sodomy
Top jej
The cognitive dissonance is amazing

>potential
>nominees

>>Straight anal sex is better than fag anal sex

Agreed. Nothing like rimming a ThiCC ass while finger blasting.

>he never rimmed a guy

Oh it shows.

>>He also defended straight people’s right to have anal sex, saying straight anal sex was better than same-sex anal sex.
Y-yes goy..fuck the women in the ass to suppress your own homosexual urges. Forget about procreation and marital bonding. Its totally not gay in any way shape or form and is so normal ;)

Fucking faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=GeyHBZTwC_8&spfreload=1

Based Russian politician

Yep. He's probably a closet case.

>muh appeal to tradition

This guy would get raped by a year 1 law student.

He actually posed naked for a magasine when he was young, pics were published by gay media.

>one-of-trumps-potential-supreme-court-nominees
wow its literally nothing

He's qt

>yet another anti-gay faggot outed as a literal faggot

Color me surprised.

>pinkness

Yeah, I'll pass

as usual the left condones sex shaming! sad!

If youve never shot your load deep in your girls ass u should try it

Who the fuck cares? Homos voted against Trump anyway, it serves them right. Maybe they'll have a legit reason to off themselves now.

Women are appalling though.

My dick only likes men.

BASED

>one of

Trump does everything like a negotiation. Thats the 'bad' offer to make people feel like they are getting a good deal when one of the more moderate candidates becomes justice.

>devote yourself to god

No thanks, id rather enjoy life the way i see fit. Living by someone elses rules is the ultimate cuck move. Enjoy being controlled.

>fedora is a fag enabler

I'm not surprised