What should we do about the GOP menace?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3WmzIHJBA0
youtube.com/watch?v=C-7fi0-Jii4
mobile.wnd.com/2008/02/57354/#FkGYT7AflREKjlof.99
youtube.com/watch?v=mC7Fz0d9H8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

america did all this too

It's being worked out. This isn't McCain's party any more.

> undermine America's elections

Dude is straight up using DNC anti-trump talking points

This is true.

hang a traitor before an enemy, jimbo

I've learned to put a great deal of faith into what KGB agents say

They need to get off the cold war Kool Aid.

Military-Industrial complex needs an enemy to justify the development of super weapons.

They can't anything but a pure 100% Eurasian White Man supervillain as a real threat, so they pick on Russia by virtue of not being in Western Europe and being highly Eurasian and having white as fuck leadership.

Trump should NEVER have endorsed this neo-con warmongering psychopathic dinosaur.

To bad McCain didn't die in prison while in Hanoi.

What if Yuri was a KGB plant?

That's the dumbest shit I have ever read.
How can you write that and think "that sounds good, this will totally pull people on my side"

>People here unironically think Putin is good

Really activates my almonds.

McCuck is not a real conservative, he is a kike loving faggot.

Every USA president since Roosevelt is KGB plant.

Being Putin's puppet won't be so bad. The guy gets shit done.

Trump is no russian puppet, he will have much more power than Putin, McCuck by the way is a kike puppet

Sup hilldog

fuck mccain, let's destroy him, we can meme this.

He's absolutely right though.

>Being Putin's puppet won't be so bad.
Says the hourly wage worker to the guy that flies around in his own custom Boeing 757.

Said by a member of an international pedophile child murder ring.

I fucking hate politicians so much. They all deserve to be tortured for eternity.

If he excluded that last sentence, it'd be a lot more believable. He'd even appear rational. But that is pure conjecture and it is gasoline on every possible fire. Fuck that old fuck.

>attempted to undermine US elections
this gets thrown around a lot, what did Russia try to do that would undermine our elections? Other than having an opinion on it, or is that what undermining US elections means?

youtube.com/watch?v=S3WmzIHJBA0

He's right. I'd rather not get involved in WW3 though. We'll see how it goes I guess, you never know what Trumps gonna do.

The day some user posted this is when I started supporting Trump. I still laugh when I picture it.

I've seen the video already, what's russia been doing for the recent election that undermines US?

reminder that mccain is literally a soros puppet

Really wish this old faggot would drop dead already.

Can't believe he didn't jump off a bridge after losing to the nig back in 08 either.

Oh look, the same faggot that withdrew his "endorsement" for Trump when he made a comment saying he wanted to better support vets suffering PTSD, I always used to think Don's comments about McCain went too far, he didn't go far enough.

Putin's view on McCain
youtube.com/watch?v=C-7fi0-Jii4

mobile.wnd.com/2008/02/57354/#FkGYT7AflREKjlof.99

McCains fortune traced to organized crime

There is more. Guy is a nutjob and says shit about Russians and Putin cause his own ego has been long damaged by singing like a canary to the Vietcong after being captured.

Guy needs to go down along with Soros.

youtube.com/watch?v=mC7Fz0d9H8M

Fuck this piece of shit. How he escaped prison time for his involvement the Lincoln/Keating scandal I will never know.

McCain, old boy, you sure it's about those things and not that the KGB backed the people that captured you and tortured you for like 10 years or whatever?

I can see how that might make one Russianphobic. It's okay to admit it.

Personally, I like guys who didn't get captured.