What did Horsey mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=unMkkjuySvM
youtube.com/watch?v=Xzw2iBmRsjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit...a Horsey comic wher he isn't shitting on middle-Americans...

Horseys stuff is so fucking funny, we should have redpilled him instead of Ben.

Just look at this and tell me his style isn't funny.

>oy vey he's going to smash our carefully crafted moderate isis rebels

DAT SMUG REACTIONFACE

That is one smug BULL

because the media has brainwashed the people into thinking that Trump is a destructive force but he really isn't. Just like the old saying, it's nonsense
watch:
youtube.com/watch?v=unMkkjuySvM

yeah imagine if trump ends the US-designed stalemate in aleppo. the horror

I love how subtle political cartoons are.

This is now a Horsey thread

Bull markets! Praise Trump!

Everything will be fine.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xzw2iBmRsjs

Should have drawn a picture of a monkey surrounded by broken china with donald trump in the door

Trump is going to fuck the wife and daughter(s) of every foreign leader in the world, and they are going to thank him for it.

Why is Russia and Syria even mentioned up there, he takes the least dangerous route to handling them.

Smuggest Trump ever! Thank Horsey for this masterpiece.

maybe he's a cuck and secretly wants to prep the bull

>Secretly

Because Horsey is the sort of dumb smug liberal who thinks anything that has to do with Obama is smart and sophisticated even if Obama caused a war and the rise of ISIS by arming """moderate rebels""" in Syria.

By the very fact that Trump's plans deviate from the NYtimes-Obama consensus they are dangerous and stupid.

unfortunately everybody has already watched the mythbusters episode where they debunked the "bull in a china shop" idiom, it turns out cattle are exceptionally situationally aware and agile, and were so averse to touching anything in an aisle that they never knocked over anything, in other words cucksey just argued that Trump is the perfect candidate of all time

didn't the (((mythbusters))) prove the bull-in-a-china-shop analogy was wrong?

>Prepped

That is exactly what Horsey thinks. He is the king of smug liberals who don't actually know what is going on.

>Syria DESIGN

Oh cmon not even liberals can be so stupid to defend the disaster that was Syria.

This is Horsey man, he's the most delusional of them all

US backed Rebels fighting US backed Kurds, while also fighting US backed ISIS forces.
A beauty.

I like it

For the supposedly more educated part of the electorate, liberals sure seem to he concrete thinkers more often than not. You know, incapable of abstract thought just like autistic people and children

>Clint Eastwood was LITERALLY talking to a chair, OMG he's crazy! What's a metaphor?

>Trump LITERALLY grabs women by their pussies! Isn't that rape?! Why isn't he in jail?! Straight cis male privilege!

Implying that store isn't a burning pile of shit

David Horsey
1410 N 39th Street
Seattle, WA 98103

>horsey

CHYNA
H
Y
N
A

>Horsey with more cuck/bull imagery

why am I not surprised

>Russian style
I don't think even Trump is powerful enough to get Russians out of their track suits

That Paul Ryan.

EVERYTHING IS GETTING FUCKED UP

EVERYTHING

THE GOD EMPEROR IS HERE TO FUCK SHIT UP

Why is it called "China"?

porcelain was invented in china while christ was alive

porcelain bowls originated in China

once again the west absolutely BTFO by glorious Asians

how can you fucking disgusting gaijins ever compete?

>Trump is a bull

You can't make this shit up

>Syria design

Our campaign in Syria has retarded costs. That piece of China is broken.

>Russia

That should be shattered and being put together with glue.

>Asia

Eh, we'll see how Asia goes.

>Mexico

Good. We're going to be juggling that one and seeing whether we want to drop it or not.

>EU

... Merkel must hang.

I think the plates and pots represent the petro dollar and trumps is going bring on the gold standard by working with brics

>Democrats actually think they did a good job in Syria.

Obama threatened war to placate cuckservatives, and pussed out when Russia called his bluff to placate numales. Nobody that matters was happy with the result, that's called compromise fool

>Asian Design
>EU Pattern

Way to just trample over a bunch of unique cultures Horsey.

>Doing a shit job was compromise