Has advertising a political stance EVER been good for business?

has advertising a political stance EVER been good for business?

If your business is politics, AKA Soros, then yes.

Hugo Boss did pretty well with it.

Not really. Usually the best way to do that os to target your audience. Beer companies do it with gay bars.

I only drink youngeling and wear new balance shoes. So yes.

No. But now it's gone to the point where if you're not politically driven then everyone will call you a sellout.

wtf? I hate oreos now!

I went out of my way to check out chick fil a after they they pissed off the faggots. That's how I discovered the food is pretty good for fast food and now it's one of my go-tos if I'm on the road or whatever.

Because Cletis is going to stop stuffing his face with oreos? No, he will solve this cognitive dissonance by thinking gays are alright. No amount of oreos will ever make same people comfortable with trans abominations though

I don't get what cookies have to do with being a faggot.

My only complaint with them is the lack of variety. There's a lot you can do with chicken, and there's only so many times I can choose between regular or spicy, and sandwich or nuggets.

Chick-Fil-A

underrated

Chick-fil-A got a shitload of business after it came out they were funding lobbyists against gay marriage.

Indeed, underrated.

Only if your market share haves a clear tendency to a political stance

under hitler indeed

A shopkeeper in Tel Aviv with a sign saying 'I stand with Israel'.

>Chick-Fil-A

That was hilarious, liberals cried, sales went up and some guy was fired from his job for being a complete tool to one of their employees.

when it's the popular opinion? always
lol

CTR shares are going through the roof

Chick-fil-a made a fuckload of money when they supported traditional marriage