This is cute! CUTE!

This is cute! CUTE!

>Canada

The more I look at this picture the more disturbing it starts to seem in my head

Anyone else wish your dog (female) turned into a human so you could get together? That's not weird, is it? I mean, I think I'm a pretty well adjusted person.

It can happen in The Sims Making Magic.

That's gross.

The whole thing can be passed off as innocently over "touchy" except for the bed one, purely because of the use of "Rising up" instead of "Waking up". Waking up would be worked exactly the same in the context and been innocent, Rising up is easily connected to the concept of morning wood, referencing sexual stimulation, which paints the whole comic in a thin layer of something quite unwholesome.
A single changed word and I would believe that the author was just innocent of the implications he has created but as it is I must assume the author is Canadian instead.
Extremely upsetting.

>Israel
ftfy

So he fucks his dog?

Are you suggesting that this man may be fucking his dog?

being canadian no longer means you're from canada, it just means you fuck dogs.
It's been this way since they legalised it.

>It's been this way since they legalized it.
When did they legalize dog fucking?

But that artist is Israeli though.

Yes, and if he fucks his dog he's canadian.

Someone go fuck a pooch and report back if they suddenly obtain Canadian citizenship papers they didn't have before.

It does not mean that he's no longer a kike though.

Why is Sup Forums so shipping minded? Why is a it that a non portraying a relationship of being close with his dog as “Oh it must be a sexual or romantic relationship”? Why does the concept of platonic love baffle you so?

>implying you need any sort of papers to get into canada

>people keep posting this but never anything else
Is this all there is or does the rest of the content not live up to this particular image?

Because autists need waifus to fill the void that their lack of romantic relationships brings.

>Platonic
>My midnight kiss
>PLAYDOG
I've seen clues subtler than these.

>You will never crack open a delicious fortune cookie

I can't decide which of us should die, you for writing that or me for understanding it.

All white people secretly want to fuck their dogs

>Whites become a minority in a country
>Country suddenly makes bestiality legal

Yeah, it's definitely the whites mate, definitely.
Look at all those white africans fucking goats in order to cure aids!

Animals make good practice girls.

You're on the board that is responsible for creating bronies who want to fuck horses. If you seen their meetups most of them are white

Sup Forums created nothing. bronies were just a latent thing, awakened by a couple shots of a horse's hindquarters in a kid's show.