Who's the nerd that snuck this in?

Who's the nerd that snuck this in?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/black-panther-killmonger-vegeta-costume/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agreed with Killmonger.

He was morally and literally right about everything.

Manlet Cinematic Universe when?

>I've never met a black person who wasn't autistically obsessed with Dragon Ball Z

Why do niggaz have such pleb tastes?

If only he had the gloves.

>Show about an oppressed group of people gaining power and overcoming their racist oppressers

It makes sense, user

Why do you? DBZ is pretty great.

Who was the rapper that said that DBZ was a metaphor for black man's struggles?

Was it Kanye? I know Kanye likes Gundam, at least.

I'm sure Kanye loves DBZ, he's a huge nerd.

I love that man.

Black people think everything is about them.

Because white people totally don’t do that too.

WE WUZ MESSIAHZ

Well Blacks got it totally wrong DBZ and super are all about Japanese grinding culture where there is no plateau and you can advance indefinitely by grinding, while black's struggle is not being handed shit they think they deserve because they are big and strong and their great grandfather was an slave.

Lol now that i think of, Blacks are more like superman since they are just born with prodigious genetics, while Japs are delusional work obsessed fags.

>Aye yo did shit written by some Chineez mugga fugga iz all bout da struggle n persecution of tha bruthaman by wypepo! We waz saiyanz n sheeeeet!

No, THIS is what Akira Toriyama thought about black people (pic related). The most prominent black character in the series was a lackey in a terrorist organization with 1930s black face character design who was named "Black".

It’s like people can interpret works of art differently and art ultimately has no objective message.

Well, Jesus was not negroid for sure, not protruding jaws, bulbous lips or huge nose, in fact, the few times the Bible talks about Black race they compare them to strong and large Animals.

>Dragon Ball Z
>A work of art

I bet you think GI Joe, He-Man, Transformers and Monster Musume are masterpieces, too.

If you actually watched the show, you would know Black was an intelligent character and became the final boss after he killed his white Manley commander. Toriyama drew that shit in 80s Japan you stupid fuck.

>Americans think everything is about them
FTFY. Honestly, burgers are the biggest drama queens.

Ah yes, the racist bible where God tells the white man to rule over all other races, I forgot about that one

You don’t know the definition of art do you?

>blackface

At least he made him black instead of just making a regular anime character and painting him dark brown.

Are you telling me blacks don't have bulbous lips and strong, prominent jaws? If anything he was generous with the nose, it is wide but not that big, he also made him extremely tall in contrast to midget commander Red since Akira KNOWS blacks have a prodigious stature due to their hyper-masculinity.

Courtesy of CBR
cbr.com/black-panther-killmonger-vegeta-costume/

>Help oppressed people by oppressing different people
>Says he hates imperialism, proceeds to start a one-man coup and rule over a society he's spent all of 3 hours being around
He's a fuckhead. The hypocrisy in his words are so thick you could cut it like a roast chicken.

>Mention Jesus wasn’t white
>”W-WELL HE WASNT BLACK EITHER!”

It must suck being a black in America. You always have faggots with inferiority complexes projecting their failings onto you for no reason.

>show about a garbage father and the kid overcoming this
no wonder they like it

To be fair, I get why neckbeards are insecure

Still, shouldn't be my problem

>Are you telling me blacks don't have bulbous lips and strong, prominent jaws?

Try drawing a black character in 2018 with any of those prominent biological features which black people possess and see what happens.

Including black people is such a fucking minefield, there's a reason why they're "underrepresented". Every option is lose-lose and will end with screeches of "YO DAS RAYCISS!"

Kinda off topic but every white girl I've kissed went nuts over my full lips. I used to be ashamed of them before.

Feels pretty good, desu.

Commander red was incredibly stupid, he could have conquered the world and then ask Dr Gero for long cyber legs, he deserved to die.

It does not says that, it just says that blacks are like horses and oxes, it barely diferentiates other races physically color of skin was not as relevant specially since everyone was brownish and the physiological differences to small, thus making blacks to be noticed more, just like how a feminine delicate woman makes heads turn a huge jungle musclechode makes people tremble and butts clench.

>sorry, I'm not into black guys
I can't be the only on this board who has gotten his heart stomped by a cute asian girl, right?

Yeah you just have to always remember those people who hate you because of your skin have a chip on their shoulder and are taking it out on you. Shit, just look at Elliot Rodger, Nikolas Cruz, and that guy who shot up that community college in Oregan(seriously research this one, that dude wrote a manifesto about how much he hated black men because girls would rather date them than him. In fucking Oregan).

Asian girls only date white dudes, nigga. The fuck are you doing?

I mean I did go on a date with a super hot Asian chick who looked like Asa Akira once but she was crazy.

If you want an Asian girl, join the military and get stationed in an Asian country. You’ll have your pick of them.

Well I don't see people bitch about Garnet and she had the lips and an Afro ( though the lips come from one of the most feminine gems that looks like was made to suck cock) and that family that owns the pizza parlor who I forgot their names.

A lot of the most "acceptable" black characters in animated media look mixed and this is extremely hypocritical to me, fortunately this is changing with stuff like Craig of the Creek.

If this was the case, that's amazing. Vegeta is best boy

How do they feel about you skipping town the second they tell you that they're pregnant?

Why didn’t you just whip out the BBC and snake charm her?

Not entirely impossible, but it does feel like a little bit of a stretch to think that's definitely a reference.

>that dude wrote a manifesto about how much he hated black men because girls would rather date them than him. In fucking Oregan).
Jesus Christ, I've never heard of a dude's game being that weak.

I'm circumcised and have been death gripping it for years. I literally cant come from sex. Fuck my life.

They just need to believe in a world where they aren't on the bottom of the totem pole.

> that dude wrote a manifesto about how much he hated black men because girls would rather date them than him
Cuckposting goes wrong.

Let's see, Goku's character...

>Hates education and only wants to fight all the time
>Is motivated exclusively by self-interest, either letting villains escape because he wants to fight them again later (Vegeta) or giving them advantages so that he can WATCH a good fight (Cell), all decisions which lead to further deaths but lol he doesn't care
>Will impregnate a woman, but spends no time at home and has 0 interest in raising his biological off spring. Lets other men (Piccolo) raise his kid for him or chooses to spend time with another kid (Uub) over his own kid (Goten)
>Has retard strength

Goku is everything a good nigga dreams of being.

I am sorry to read that user.

A bad parent?

Because it's a fun show from their childhood? Niggas love nostalgia.

>Monkey people get enslaved then almost killed off because some white-coloured space faggot is afraid of them
It's retarded, but I can't blame them for believing this bullshit.

>African Americans have been recorded to watch TV/Movies longer and more frequently than any other race
>Guess what was playing all the time on CN back in the late 90s/early 00s?

It's simple.

Well that is literally the history of American slavery.

You forgot the part where the savage monkey people brutally murdered the peaceful, intelligent race indigenous to their planet before they were enslaved by the white space alien.

Just like how everyone forgets about the tribal warfare in Africa before the evil white men came with their slave ships.

>tribal warfare in Africa

Because Europe didn't war with and genocide each other for centuries huh?

Isn't that kinda like saying yeah WWII was fucked up buy did you forget about the first world war